Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-11-2019, 09:57 PM
Pathfinder
Question Simple question regarding OBE

Are folks around here believe 1)OBE = Lucid dream or 2)OBE = genuine experience out of the body?
Old 11-11-2019, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityShifter
Are folks around here believe 1)OBE = Lucid dream or 2)OBE = genuine experience out of the body?
I had only one OOBE so far.It's not lucid dreaming.
I was standing at the corner of my bed,being fully consious that for some reason i had seperated from my physical body,wondering how and why.No words are enough to describe how it feels like.It's like being imprisoned and now for the first time you're free.

The next days i was drained,and all i wanted was to finda way to go out again,but it didn't happened.
Old 11-11-2019, 09:29 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityShifter
It's genuine experience out of the body but I've never done it yet.(I'm afraid to try)
Old 11-11-2019, 09:40 AM
Master
Lobsang Rampa writes that if people knew the pleasure of leaving the physical body,they wouldn't stay long on this earth.We'd have suicides.This is one reason of why OOBEs are not an easy thing to achieve.

I can only agree with it.I think i it crossed my mind to end my life,only to go out again.
I jealous those who can leave their bodies at will.It's a precious gift.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:52 PM
Master
Might be something on here lomax - and I have a question as well from me a newbie in AP...

I been working on - reciting in my mind - high vibrational energy phrases eg - lovely beautiful sky - tremendous gorgeous trees - high energy light - my lovely friend - divine support team - beautiful angels etc etc etc, to lift my energy vibrations, which by all means are already high with my 3 years research into vibrational energy for better health.

I only had one AP year last may and pulled out using rope technique I'd been researching - just stayed for a few seconds, beautiful trees and sky I seen. I got strong vibrations for that and since over the last 18 months several times different levels of vibrations then nothing....

I worked out I can research until I'm blue in the face - but 2 things now i'm focusing on now relaxation and determination. About a week ago as going to sleep I was aware someone was lifting my leg out and I thought to myself you're not having that! And that was the end of that for the night.

Anyway last night 'very slight vibrations' and tinnitus I suffer with that but well under control now since I researched power of the mind, but last night a different ringing and only slight vibrations and I was yanked out of my body. I have a strong bond and relationship with my Guides/Angels'Higher Self, my support team, so the 'trust is there' and strong...

So after being yanked out then straight into a vague but shall I say interesting 'nice' time instantly, not going into details on it - no traveling - then after a while I thought I'm going back to my body - in reverse seemed like billion miles a hour for a second - 'slam' back in so I know what that feels like to go back in. Then I immediately spent some time focusing on what was real as apposed to dreaming, and it was 'real' - AP

My question here, does anyone else have experiences of being yanked out of body. I wonder if my support team were getting fed up with me dawdling on getting it right to AP...
Old 11-11-2019, 02:42 PM
Master
I only had one OOBE and that's all.I'm more newbie than you.But the experience shaked me to the core.
Old 11-11-2019, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I only had one OOBE and that's all.I'm more newbie than you.But the experience shaked me to the core.

Now that's a difficult one to get over, as you'll know the fear factor of that has to be removed if going further with it.. raising vibrations is so important for connecting to high vibrational spirit and your support team.

I think also anyone reading has done things in the past they are not happy with and we've all done some things but important to correct them if poss with forgiveness - and obviously gratitude journal is important for higher connection. So many horror stories we hear when people meet the 'wrong' enterties in astral projection - raise above the lower energies in my opinion, or at least we try...
Old 11-11-2019, 04:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Now that's a difficult one to get over, as you'll know the fear factor of that has to be removed if going further with it.. raising vibrations is so important for connecting to high vibrational spirit and your support team.

I think also anyone reading has done things in the past they are not happy with and we've all done some things but important to correct them if poss with forgiveness - and obviously gratitude journal is important for higher connection. So many horror stories we hear when people meet the 'wrong' enterties in astral projection - raise above the lower energies in my opinion, or at least we try...
Actualy my OOBE came after i had my first acupuncture session.I went to the Dr because my dad said that it was beneficial for him.
Of course the guy wanted money,so he told me that he can balanced me with his needles.
After the session,i was so 'flat' that i couldn't laugh,fear,cry or step out of the state i was in.Then the OOBE came on it's own.

I was thinking to post about it on the acupuncture section,but i'm not 100% sure if will work for others as well.
Old 11-11-2019, 04:58 PM
Master
how long ago did you have the acupuncture?
Old 11-11-2019, 05:06 PM
Master
almost ten.