Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-05-2019, 10:02 PM
Knower

What to do when you want to help others, but can't?

As a lightworker who wants to start a practice doing spiritual counseling and hypnotherapy someday, its frustrating feeling like I'm not able to reach people in the way that I'd like yet. I've been doing recreational hypnosis for my online followers for a few years now and, while I've done good work with that, basically nobody has been interested in my spiritual services thus far. I've done spiritual hypnosis sessions with people for free, but I had to go out of my way to keep posting advertisements for it on various social media sites and even when I did get a few clients, they didn't seem that interested in it or moved at all afterwards. Basically, I know there's good healing work I could be doing, but every attempt to reach out to people for that has been met with complete disinterest.

I know it isn't exactly uncommon for lightworkers and spiritual people in general to get frustrated that so much of society seems to be distracted by material things like power and wealth while neglecting self realization. I also know that everyone has their own path and that I can't "force" anyone to think deeper about life and their place in it. But its frankly getting depressing feeling as though I have a message to share, but nobody is interested in hearing it. Combine that with the crippling depression I'm trying to crawl my way out of, and its just a very discouraging situation to be in. I want to help people, and if I'm not doing that, then I just don't understand the point of this particular life path.

Ugh.

How do you all handle situations like this?