Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-05-2019, 04:25 PM
Master
Crystal/gesmtone's elixirs

Do you have any experience with such elixir, their healing, energy effect ? Basically it's made with water in which a crystal is put during a few hours, the crystal is removed and alcohol is added into the water as a preservative.
Old 11-05-2019, 08:49 PM
Master
Crystal water, yes. I make that regularly. But I don't do elixirs.
Old 14-05-2019, 02:36 PM
Master
It's a great thing to do, check on the crystal though, as there are a few that release toxic components when they are put in water. I have to be honest I have been making them for years, I am not sure of the benefits that I am getting though :)
Old 14-05-2019, 05:24 PM
Master
From time to time I make crystal water, usually for topical application. Some crystals shouldn't have direct contact with water due to being too soft or having trace minerals that are toxic. What can be done to stay safe, is to wrap crystals in plastic wrap and put them in a glass of water. Make sure the top part is above the water as you don't want water seeping in to touch the crystal.

I don't believe alcohol does anything to preserve the crystal energy.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 16-05-2019, 08:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
From time to time I make crystal water, usually for topical application. Some crystals shouldn't have direct contact with water due to being too soft or having trace minerals that are toxic. What can be done to stay safe, is to wrap crystals in plastic wrap and put them in a glass of water. Make sure the top part is above the water as you don't want water seeping in to touch the crystal.

I don't believe alcohol does anything to preserve the crystal energy.
I think the alcohol is to keep it microbe-free.
Plastic affects energies. It distorts them and as such basically ruins them. Any synthetic material does.
It's usually advised to put it in a glass and put that inside the jug with water. Or use clear crystal point(s) to guide the stones energy. Meaning you put the stone near the jug then put a crystal in between, pointing towards the jug so the stone's energy will flow into the water.
Old 10-04-2021, 05:33 PM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I think the alcohol is to keep it microbe-free.
Plastic affects energies. It distorts them and as such basically ruins them. Any synthetic material does.
It's usually advised to put it in a glass and put that inside the jug with water. Or use clear crystal point(s) to guide the stones energy. Meaning you put the stone near the jug then put a crystal in between, pointing towards the jug so the stone's energy will flow into the water.

that how I do it, create a circle of gems around the glass bottle, reveal it to the sun and moon.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 21-05-2019, 08:25 PM
Master
FairyCrystal, do you notice good result with the crystal water ?
Old 21-05-2019, 11:52 PM
Master
I usually make shungite water because of the multitude of good things shungite does, even scientifically proven.
It's not like a miracle thing, but it sure changes the water. Even tap water, which is quite hard here, is soft after the shungite has been in it :) It tastes differently.
I don't expect miracles, but I do believe if you drink it regularly or every day it will bring you increased health. Just look at Dr Emoto's water crystal photos.
I got a book of his with music CDs and his water crystal oracle cards. I sometimes use those to charge the water :)

If you want to get fast(er) proof, maybe water 1 plant with it, another same plant with normal tapwater.
Old 29-05-2019, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I usually make shungite water because of the multitude of good things shungite does, even scientifically proven.
It's not like a miracle thing, but it sure changes the water. Even tap water, which is quite hard here, is soft after the shungite has been in it :) It tastes differently.
I don't expect miracles, but I do believe if you drink it regularly or every day it will bring you increased health. Just look at Dr Emoto's water crystal photos.
I got a book of his with music CDs and his water crystal oracle cards. I sometimes use those to charge the water :)

If you want to get fast(er) proof, maybe water 1 plant with it, another same plant with normal tapwater.

That's a experience to try with plants. I'll look at shungite, it's not a stone i have yet. What i find amusing about crystal water is that in one sense water is a crystal, or has the same abilities crystal have. It's able to store energy vibrations.
Old 26-06-2019, 08:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
That's a experience to try with plants. I'll look at shungite, it's not a stone i have yet. What i find amusing about crystal water is that in one sense water is a crystal, or has the same abilities crystal have. It's able to store energy vibrations.
Have you ever looked at Dr Emoto Masuru's work? Photos of water crystals after they've been exposed to either positive or negative energies? It's stunning!
You can also put a not with a word on it underneath a glass jug. The water will also charge with that energy and become healthier.
What it all comes down to is that we are large part water too and by drinking that water it also affects the water in our cells. That's how you get healing. But at the same time also the reason it takes a bit of time and dedication. Our cells / the water in it usually aren't at that good a vibration, affection by substances that aren't too healthy.
In that sense it helps if you do more than just the water, like healthy food and drink intake, meditate, listen to music that is soothing rather than rock and so on.
If you only do water, it sure will help if you do that regularly but it'll take longer for it to have a proper effect. All depending of course on how healthy you are (and your cells especially) to begin with.