Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 22-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Guide

I have read through and research Benjamin Creme, Maitreya, and his links with people like Marianne Williamson, Donald Walsh, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Alice E Baily, Helena Blovatsky (sp?) to name a few.

There is a lot that sounds good from what all of these people are saying. However, I don't see any of them actually living and teaching people to obey what Jesus said, to do as he did, to live as his followers were commanded. Why is that? For example, he taught he followers to choose between working for mammon or God, to sell all they have and give it to the poor, to forsake all they have. These things are not taught by these teachers, or their 'ascended masters'.

Jesus is quite clear that in the time before he returns many shall say ''I am Christ' and shall deceive many. Daniel speaks about the anti-Christ and how he will deceive/destroy people through 'peace'. Paul said ''when they shall peace, peace, then sudden destruction shall come upon them''.

IMO, these guys have truth, but they are weaving in deceptive lies that date back to the garden and the whisper of Satan.

Of course, that's just my opinion (shared by others of course). But I think a sincere look at obeying Jesus' teachings as he expects us to, and then comparing that to what these guys are saying and doing, will highlight where they are not promoting Jesus at all, but a false Christ, an Anti-Christ, who the whole world will wonder after - except those who have the seal of God, i.e. those who choose to follow Christ, for it is these people that God will protect from deception.