Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-02-2020, 10:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eternal Soul
That's an understatement for how my life has been.

When just a toddler I had a "drowning" which led to my having an NDE/OBE where my soul went to what most call "Heaven" where I met God and was shown many spiritual things before being returned to life. And then afterwards I had a strong connection to the abilities of my soul and God. Being so young I took this to be completely natural, UNTIL when I first entered school and found out that all the other kids were spiritually "broken" and could not connect to their souls or it's abilities. So from then on I always felt like a stranger living among complete aliens who were stuck in acquiring material possessions, watching TV, playing silly games like baseball, football, etc, gossiping, fighting, hating, trying to impress everyone all the time, etc., While my main passion was to understand the mysteries of my soul, the spiritual universe, God, his plan for all souls, etc, basically trying to understand the great question of the WHY of it all, and my place in all of it. Spending my entire life with not one single person to share it all with.

Now while I've come to terms with being totally shut out and alone, it still would have been nice to find somebody to share it all with.

Your are not alone in this, know that like you there are many other, including myself!
Old 22-02-2020, 11:38 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Your are not alone in this, know that like you there are many other, including myself!

That's good to hear!

I always figured there HAD to be others, but in pre-Internet days it was impossible to find them. But now I'm so used to being alone, I'm set in being that way.
Old 25-02-2020, 08:29 AM
Seeker

Bless you! I have felt so alone in my awakening too. My guides fetched me to this forum so that hopefully we can all support each other. I have only been on the forum for a few days but as soon as I log in I can feel the comfort and peace I have so long been looking for. I no longer feel "alien" if you like and I so hope you can get to feel this as well. We are all the same!

Much love
Old 26-02-2020, 12:28 AM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eternal Soul
That's an understatement for how my life has been.

When just a toddler I had a "drowning" which led to my having an NDE/OBE where my soul went to what most call "Heaven" where I met God and was shown many spiritual things before being returned to life. And then afterwards I had a strong connection to the abilities of my soul and God.

I can only imagine how remarkable this might have been to you ...

I also had a almost drowning experience when I was about 12yo but in my case, when I was about to give up due to exhaustion, I saw a leg which I grabbed with all my strength left. After I was out of danger, I asked the 3 or 4 friends that were swimming with me, whose leg I had grabbed and nobody came forward, so that will remain a mystery to me ...