Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 10-01-2020, 04:45 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
By never asking another How.

Self reflection/discovery is figuring things out on your own.

A truly self empowered person starts by wanting to become empowered. If you are always seeking wisdom from others you will never discover your own.

We can often receive good ideas from others sharing their experiences. That is different from being told how to think for yourself.

John

Thank you.
Old 03-05-2020, 06:09 AM
MAYA EL

Thought of something the other day when looking into some stuff that reminded me about this Revelation correlation and I thought I'd add this to it.
In Revelation >>>*14*Because of the signs*it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived*the inhabitants of the earth.*It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.*<<<

an image to worship is called an idle according to the bible and I find it ironic that the
Economic Injury Disaster Loans – or EIDL, is pronounced “idle”

and your company won't be able to buy or sell if it went bankrupt now would it? and by not taking the idle loan your company would "die" .

>>>15*The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship*the image to be killed.*16*(It also forced all people, great and small,*rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,*17*so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark,*which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.)
18*This calls for wisdom.*Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e]*That number is 666.
Old 06-05-2020, 11:39 AM
Elfin

I'm other words brainwashing . Like in the adverts at the pictures to make you buy a very expensive drink...... Like anything in life on repetition... Put a baby in a room and every day tell it it's an idiot. It will grow up believing itself to be an idiot. Tell that same baby every day it's loved...it will grow up feeling loved.
Old 06-05-2020, 04:30 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
I'm other words brainwashing . Like in the adverts at the pictures to make you buy a very expensive drink...... Like anything in life on repetition... Put a baby in a room and every day tell it it's an idiot. It will grow up believing itself to be an idiot. Tell that same baby every day it's loved...it will grow up feeling loved.

In reference to?
Old 07-05-2020, 05:06 AM
Seeker
So I'm really confused...

Yes frequency is a very real thing that affects our bodies, in harmful as well as positive ways. But I feel like you are possibly confusing frequency with vibration?

Frequency is neither positive nor negative - it just is. Yet if someone sends you a message saying "your ugly and no one likes you", this is a negative vibration.

Social media was designed to be addictive. Scientists have found that the receptors in your brain react in much the same way as many other addictive behaviours, gambling being one that comes to mind. This is intentional and has been admitted by one of Facebooks co-creators - though his name escapes me right now. The FOMO effect is a symptom of this addiction which is why people check and recheck all throughout the day like junkies.

Language in itself is constantly evolving and it has little to do with frequency. If you look at Shakespeare, you can barely understand his prose it is so very different to how we speak today. Its just one of those things that is in constant and ever changing motion. Each year brand new words are being added to the Webster Dictionary. Change is inevitable. I dont believe that the devise itself is in anyway responsible for language evolution, we are - humans and society itself is. Words like "mean" and "sick" (now meaning really fabulous) have completely different meanings to their original intent - it is this way that language evolves.

Now, it is true that the anonymity of the internet has opened the door to cyber bulling, trolling and keyboard warriors - but it has also opened the door to wonderful sites like this and others. It is the tool by which we can do worldwide simultaneous group meditations that have such a huge effect it lights up the Schumann resonance! Very cool.

I myself am not on any social media platforms (other then this site if it qualifies as social media?) and I'm much happier without it. In this way the only approval I need is MY OWN. Very empowering.

So for me personally, no, there is no special effect occuring here, there is simply a growing awareness in yourself of frequency, social media addiction, mind programming and language evolution. I dont think there is any particular correlation between all these things.

*hugs*
Old 07-05-2020, 10:40 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
In reference to?
Hi.. was talking about the repetitive nature of hearing things over and over. The concept is correct. Filters into brain sub conscious mind. They did it in pictures by way of subliminal advertising / messages in the hope you would buy an expensive drink in interval.. going back years of course. Am I on wrong wavelength? If so apologies.
Old 08-05-2020, 07:57 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriwhetu
So I'm really confused...

Yes frequency is a very real thing that affects our bodies, in harmful as well as positive ways. But I feel like you are possibly confusing frequency with vibration?

Frequency is neither positive nor negative - it just is. Yet if someone sends you a message saying "your ugly and no one likes you", this is a negative vibration.

Social media was designed to be addictive. Scientists have found that the receptors in your brain react in much the same way as many other addictive behaviours, gambling being one that comes to mind. This is intentional and has been admitted by one of Facebooks co-creators - though his name escapes me right now. The FOMO effect is a symptom of this addiction which is why people check and recheck all throughout the day like junkies.

Language in itself is constantly evolving and it has little to do with frequency. If you look at Shakespeare, you can barely understand his prose it is so very different to how we speak today. Its just one of those things that is in constant and ever changing motion. Each year brand new words are being added to the Webster Dictionary. Change is inevitable. I dont believe that the devise itself is in anyway responsible for language evolution, we are - humans and society itself is. Words like "mean" and "sick" (now meaning really fabulous) have completely different meanings to their original intent - it is this way that language evolves.

Now, it is true that the anonymity of the internet has opened the door to cyber bulling, trolling and keyboard warriors - but it has also opened the door to wonderful sites like this and others. It is the tool by which we can do worldwide simultaneous group meditations that have such a huge effect it lights up the Schumann resonance! Very cool.

I myself am not on any social media platforms (other then this site if it qualifies as social media?) and I'm much happier without it. In this way the only approval I need is MY OWN. Very empowering.

So for me personally, no, there is no special effect occuring here, there is simply a growing awareness in yourself of frequency, social media addiction, mind programming and language evolution. I dont think there is any particular correlation between all these things.

*hugs*

Language has a lot to do with Frequency actually because without frequency talking would be impossible.

But the point I was getting at is that are bodies are learning to distinguish the pattern between certain positive or negative information data streams are phones receive constantly throughout the day instead of just noticing when our phone receives data in general it's starting to learn to distinguish the data specifically through repetition and confirmation
Old 08-05-2020, 07:59 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi.. was talking about the repetitive nature of hearing things over and over. The concept is correct. Filters into brain sub conscious mind. They did it in pictures by way of subliminal advertising / messages in the hope you would buy an expensive drink in interval.. going back years of course. Am I on wrong wavelength? If so apologies.
Ahh yes I see what your saying.
Yes its along those lines.