Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-04-2020, 01:15 PM
Master
I was reading my 'last but one diary' yesterday, and I came across White Sky message I wrote and it said I zoomed in to an energy I could see like a rock image in white energy... So last evening just as getting off to sleep I seen the energy again, so I zoomed in and it was White Sky, twice now I seen him - not as a full eagle image as last time - this time just his face... Just for a couple of seconds but 'it was him' in full colour...

A very dear friend of mine on here, once said 'zoom into his eyes' - so I did try last night, but then gone within a moment, just saying hi and watching over my situation I think.

I'm putting this on here to help others and maybe me if anyone here might have thoughts on it or sees in black and white. I can't virsualise for example a vase of flowers in colour, black and white for me.

Also this morning as I'm coming out of 'my fast lane' delivering all those letters to shops on corona - I seen the beautiful blue vortex, and inside the most gorgeous deep blue. I also read in my diary that last year, I seen this vortex with people inside in the distance. i'd forgotten about that - and that is why you should always keep a diary newcomers.

I just want to say I only am able to see in black and white in visualisation - 'unless' I am been shown something by my support as in 'higher knowledge' showing me something, whether it be a still image or animation - then in full colour. So much more to come with this journey yet as is with everyone else here, on our amazing but sometimes very difficult journeys...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 11-04-2020, 09:43 PM
ant

The Path of the Soul by White Eagle
Old 09-01-2021, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I've recently just learned of new capabilities and functions of White Sky, amongst others, still learning though...

1. He is able to seclude you in a particular place within the astral plane and offer asked for instructions.
2. He is also able to create fields within the astral plane and seclude you there for instruction and training.
3. He can help you deal with baddies in the astral if you ask him for a specific weapon that defeats that entity/s. He even can make you shoot fire and lightning bolts from your hands... cool!
4. He can transform into a white glowing garment that can raise your vibration; If astral travelling then his abilities are briefly melded into your astral body and gives you a high vibration to fly or teleport easily upwards in dimension. If you have challenges accessing the causal plane... he's your guy. If meditating, he raises your vibration to access higher kinds of spiritual energy and more beneficial experiences. If channeling, he instantly throws off imposters and baddies and raises your vibration to talk to extremely high vibrational beings.
5. He guides you towards the best meditation based on your mental and spiritual profile thereby accelerating the speed at which one reaches their desired goal. He also accelerates this attainment. And not just that, even potential marriage mates and career choices! But he is most active on the spiritual side, finding your purpose, etc.
6. He inspires dreams about the future.
7. He can procure other guides for you and understands "angelology" If there is such a word. He is extremely picky and will not work or find himself with negative or imposter spirits.
8. Him being a high vibrational light form, he shares that light with you should you ask.

Aknaton my good friend, hope you are keeping well... So I'll add a message to share with all here, I think is appropriate to something that was mentioned on this thread as above...

Last night just as me and wife and little dog were going to sleep 'little dog lies between our feet in the middle' - and in the next room 'my office' we heard a noise from that room... Wife said what was that? high alert from nodding off wife, so I told her it'll be the stapler that's ageing and it keep flicking open, hmmm she said, louder noise than that... anyway after a while we nodded off...

A few hours later I awoke and hear another noise, still not sure if I heard it or it was in my mind - heart racing a bit, because I'd messaged on the Angels page supporting God yesterday on another issue - and in my mind I'm thinking hmm is this trouble - usually fort knox here, nothing gets in except 'good spirit'...

Anyway its by the by now what the noises were, but 'this happened' next... I think this was meant to happen, as in 'my teaching' - so awake, eyes closed, I started to say my mantra - 'lovely'gorgeous'beautiful'light - said it in mind a couple of times, then I said in mind - anything 'dark' here now be gone - then a couple more times 'lovely'gorgeous'beautiful'light - then my mind/head filled up with light, and in it and around my head were tiles of light, shooting off in all directions - like roof tile shape, I mean outside and around my head in all directions, like in a whirlwind of shooting beautiful light tiles...

Then shortly after, a tickly knee 'just one' same as info on 'below thread' then I 'knew' the words Holy Spirit 'came to mind' instantly, as in knowing - and a message just checking on you, or job done sorted... thank you HS and my Angels xx

I'll take that as approval, and a good sign and sharing here - 1515 on my posts right now and 1551 on my phone time...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=138274

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 19-01-2021, 06:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Aknaton my good friend, hope you are keeping well... So I'll add a message to share with all here, I think is appropriate to something that was mentioned on this thread as above...

Last night just as me and wife and little dog were going to sleep 'little dog lies between our feet in the middle' - and in the next room 'my office' we heard a noise from that room... Wife said what was that? high alert from nodding off wife, so I told her it'll be the stapler that's ageing and it keep flicking open, hmmm she said, louder noise than that... anyway after a while we nodded off...

A few hours later I awoke and hear another noise, still not sure if I heard it or it was in my mind - heart racing a bit, because I'd messaged on the Angels page supporting God yesterday on another issue - and in my mind I'm thinking hmm is this trouble - usually fort knox here, nothing gets in except 'good spirit'...

Anyway its by the by now what the noises were, but 'this happened' next... I think this was meant to happen, as in 'my teaching' - so awake, eyes closed, I started to say my mantra - 'lovely'gorgeous'beautiful'light - said it in mind a couple of times, then I said in mind - anything 'dark' here now be gone - then a couple more times 'lovely'gorgeous'beautiful'light - then my mind/head filled up with light, and in it and around my head were tiles of light, shooting off in all directions - like roof tile shape, I mean outside and around my head in all directions, like in a whirlwind of shooting beautiful light tiles...

Then shortly after, a tickly knee 'just one' same as info on 'below thread' then I 'knew' the words Holy Spirit 'came to mind' instantly, as in knowing - and a message just checking on you, or job done sorted... thank you HS and my Angels xx

I'll take that as approval, and a good sign and sharing here - 1515 on my posts right now and 1551 on my phone time...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=138274

Happy new year one-light, always great to hear from you and read your experiences. And thanks for keeping the White Sky thread alive, he sure is pretty much active and available for as many as are willing to ask him for help and possibly even companionship.

I thought that it would be cool to introduce a guide/spirit with a high vibrational profile on the Light scale. He's totally cool!

That was a pretty interesting experience, I wonder who and what that was.
Old 19-01-2021, 08:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I wonder who and what that was.

Hey Aknaton, Happy New Year to you, good to hear from you... there was a while when you didn't seem to be messaging on here - I asked my Angels I hope he is ok, and is he still with us on planet earth... then there was another time I remember asking my Angels to pass a message to your Angels that I had been asking about you...

I don't know what the noises were about, all quiet now - I expect I was shown this experience by the Holy Spirit who I feel close to, Archangel Metatron the same, White Sky who ive seen on numerous occasions - or my Angels'Guides'Higher Self - but I was meant to witness this, as in my teaching, me a car mechanic for 30 yrs eh...

I was fully awake when reciting my mantra and the light tiles started to shoot in all directions - not the ideal place for dark ones to come for their holidays... like fort knox here, vibes are sky high in this house - I worked hard for this opportunity, helping others, doing God's work on earth, many of us following in the footsteps of Jesus - that's what gifted people on here should do, earn your living of course to support you and your family - but help others on your journey beyond the call of duty...