Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 01-09-2019, 11:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash112
A lightworker is someone who sees the world in need and wants to spread light/love/consciousness. If that's you then you are a lightworker.

I think Earth Angels are specifically beings who came from the 7th or 9th dimension and incarnated on earth to assist with the ascension process.

EDIT: I pulled a big quote from a website stating 31 signs you're an Earth Angel, but I read the copy-paste rules and I'm not allowed to quote like that. Just Google it and examine the signs.
I agree with what you wrote, and I do think that anthony c is a lightworker, tho he should google and take a look at the signs like you mentioned to get a better idea and help him figure out that. The feeling should resonate inside him when he is reading them, and if the other applies to him requires further digging on their part about that.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:21 PM
Newbie ;)

I feel like being a light worker, earth angel, indigo, or whatever denomination is counter-intuitive to why I came here. It sounds fun to choose to be any one of those, but I also do not want to limit myself by declaring a am one and not the other type energy. I can be whatever I want to be. I like being malleable, adaptive, diverse, expansive, new, unlimited, etc. This is what feels true. Choose one, choose multiple, or choose all. It's up to me.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:28 AM
Seeker

I used to attend a metrication group once a week and one week I saw the whole world from space and lots of. Rings of lights had circled around the Earth, leaving one gap for me so I joined them.
I’d never had this before and it was both magical and awakening, when it was my turn, I told the leader of the group about what I had seen and she told me I am a light worker.

I suppose before then I had no idea. I just always knew I wanted to change the world and make it a better place as well as look after all the animals and the planet for our Mother Earth.