Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-01-2024, 10:19 AM
Master
Fairy / Elf / Avatar skulls

There are a few shops now that sell the elf/fairy/avatar crystal skulls.
One of them is Skullis, but they're quite expensive. They even had one such skull of larimar! Absolutely gorgeous but too pricey for my wallet.
They do seem to have their own carving as it is slightly different from the other type I've come across.
The noses and fine detail of the inside of the ear are different.
Beautiful nonetheless.

I do love this new carving! I bought the thulite one the other day. The energy is wonderful. I guess they thought of this carving due to the movie Avatar.
But I get an Egyptian energy from these skulls.

I got myself another one of this type, a petrified wood one. (not from Skullis)
She is to arrive mid-February.
Old 28-01-2024, 09:07 PM
Administrator
My friend has started collecting skulls she loves them.
I don't see the fascination for them myself they do nothing for me give me crystals anyday

Namaste
Old 29-01-2024, 05:51 PM
Master
I'm not really into collecting crystal skulls anymore. It was a big thing around 2010, seriously huge.
But I always knew it would die down, which indeed happened a few years later. Although it never completely disappeared, but the peak had gone.
However, there was a revival that still seems to be alive and kicking today.
I guess because a new group awakened and felt drawn to the energies of the skulls.

There are people that find them scary and off-putting, these aren't open to that level of energy.
And granted, not everyone has to like everything of course, just like some feel drawn to doing card readings and others never develop a thing for cards at all.
But it is similar. There are also people who are scared of Tarot as they've heard stories from other non-awakened/scared/religious people that they are evil.
It all has to do with a level of personal/spiritual/intuitive development.

Crystal skulls' energy cannot be denied. You may not like them, but their existence goes back thousands of years, all the way to Atlantis.

In any case, I don't really search for them anymore but every now and then a crystal skull comes my way regardless.
As it is these new elf/fairy/avatar crystal skulls really resonate with me.
Old 29-01-2024, 09:39 PM
Administrator
That is a valid point you made there about a revival I have noticed we are going to be entering a new age where crystals are going to be really big.
for people that don't normally use them.

Everybody is looking for something there is so much doom and gloom about these days.
It reminds me of the hippie era,love and peace.
lets face it we could all do with peace.

Namaste
Old 02-02-2024, 03:18 PM
Master
I don't think it has to do with 'doom and gloom' but with a newly awakened group of people.
The awakening happens in waves and sometimes there's a bit of a dip in between those wave.
It was said that especially the pandemic triggered a lot of people to wake up. Many of those were the once that were complaining and protesting the loudest. That because they felt the new coming in as they were on the brink of awakening, and that new scared them. The old is familiar, even when unpleasant or unhealthy. Not knowing what & how the new is going to be scares many. Hence many latching on to the old and familiar.

But the revival of interest in crystal skulls that I was talking about was from before the pandemic. Approx. 2018.
The crystal shop I mostly buy from didn't have them for the longest time, felt the same way I did: the new finds of crystals have higher energy than the crystal skulls did.
But around 2018 they suddenly had a number of crystal skulls for sale regardless!
And they still do. Not a great many, some 10 tops I think.

I do know a fellow Dutchman who lives in Brazil and his work is selling crystal skulls. It's why he eventually moved to Brazil. He is in contact with the Brazilian carvers -among the best if not the best in the world- and he ships worldwide.
THe other day he had a new batch in, I think 20 at least. He cleanses, charges and sits with them etc. before selling them.
It never takes a lot of time for new skulls to find a new home & guardian.
So in that sense the business seems to be booming.
Now of course those are all high vibrational, top quality crystal skulls, logical as they're made from Brazilian quartz.
The so called 'hand made' Chinese ones aren't hand-made at all, unless you count placing them in a machine as 'hand-made', nor is the quality and vibration to write home about.

Just look at Skullis' skulls. Good quality crystal for sure, but... they sell the weirdest carvings, including Alien (from the movie), skulls with opened gob, about to bite a chunk out of you and so on. They look scary! I'd never ever buy something like that.
That is not what real crystal skull guardians want or work with. So I think the Chinese don't understand it at all. Probably not part of their culture, I don't think any of the ancient skulls resided in China either.

To underwrite that not understanding... I bought a rose quartz angel with nicely carved wings that are spread out.
But... she has boobs??? I mean, seriously???
That's China for ya, haha.