Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-09-2019, 09:14 AM
Experiencer
Oh no oh no... tried to save exotic bird which came in my house when winter...

i was in a room from my house, the window was open and outside was winter, cold. somehow this beautiful exotic bird, sort of small parrot, came in and was looking for food. I somehow knew this bird would die in the winter so I tried to catch it and protect it from winter and give it food and warm shelter.

i managed to catch it and of course she wouldn't sit still but it was in my hands, I saw there was some small white bichon dog trying to mess with it but I was keeping my hands up of course.. Somehow I was no longer in my house, but somewhere at some school from my mid-grade like where I went over 15 years ago..

and few moments later as I was walking with the bird in my hand, I don't know how come but this little fkn bichon "rat" came from behind my legs and managed to bite the bird. I wasn't sure if it bite it or not, but then I saw a small red puncture around her head/neck.. and as I was watching carefully I noticed the bird was slowly dying.. I felt so sad and angry and disappointing and heart broken.. Perhaps I should have never try to catch the bird to .. save her.. and now she died, I remember in my dream as I was watching how the life was going out of this little birdies body and stopped moving. Heart breaking moment..

I wanted to go kick that little dog but of course I wouldn't do it, beating animals is not my thing. Though I noticed the bichon was attacked and in a fight with another bigger dog so I just let it be... Next thing I just opened my eyes and woke up in my bed, really sad about it...

--------

2 months ago or so I managed to get back in my feel-me zone and being productive towards my life goals, being in a state of happy productivity and flow. However I had postpone these things with another temporary work which turned out to last longer than expected. Now 2 months passes and the flow, momentum and habit of the initial feel-me zone related, again dissipated and I am back to square zero. And since more than a week now I don't do anything all day and I start to have regret loop for not doing anything and feel like that makes me not doing anything and the loop gets worse and worse...

Is the dream symbolizing this? I really have to force myself get back on track. But this dream.. does the bird symbolize my hopes and goals being killed by... what does a little dog like that symbolizes? For the record, I do not like bichon dogs, because they never stay still and lick you constantly.