Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-05-2019, 10:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Spiritual Light,

Welcome to this community of clarity and reflection. I don’t have the answers to your questions, but I’d suggest contemplating what you really believe yourself without having to subscribe to a religion. See what resonates with your heart. I personally practice a freestyle spirituality where i’m at liberty to draw from others as well as create my own ideas and knowledge at my own discretion. While organized religions do have large communities, you may be able to find open-minded groups on sites like meetup.com.

And surely, found this online community you have. Do enjoy.

Love, Sorai

Thanks for your kind and welcoming words Sorai.

I will indeed be trying to learn and be part of this community, and hopefully will make some friends along the way.
Old 05-05-2019, 05:36 AM
janielee

We miss you Sparrow.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual_Light
I have a few questions, maybe some spiritualists/mediums or more educated people than me on the matter can help me to understand.

Nearly a month or two ago, I attempted to join the Mormons/lds because I got quite into Christianity over the last few years along with spirituality and found my beliefs and interest in both were at conflict. I felt wanting to be part of a community of people who like me, believed in God, Jesus, and angels, but also believed in mediumship, and some of the spiritual concepts by Swedenborg.

Essentially, I found no Christian denomination that took in all these beliefs, and I didnt want to feel I could not be open about them, so by accident I came across a video on YouTube about Mormons, and it was them talking about their beliefs. In the video they described their belief of heaven, which was very much in line with what Swedenborg describes about the 3 heavens. This got my interested, and long story short, I found myself quite drawn to them because of the beliefs of heaven similar to Swedenborg and with Christianity thrown into the mix as well. I got as far as nearly being lured in, because they are so kind, but I started to think that their whole religion was ripping from Swedenborg and then re-worded to suit their own agenda.

Anyway, I'm curious to ask do you think Joseph Smith (the prophet who started Mormonism) plagiarized from Swedenborg? And plagiarism aside, do you think both the Mormons and Swedenborg have an accurate understanding of Heaven/Afterlife?

Most of us on a spiritual path (versus a religious organization) have found there is no place that we fit in. Which is by design. Once one grows beyond the beliefs of all organized religions we venture on our own spiritual path towards our creator, following our hearts to guide and direct us. As it has been said before, it's all within us.

Organized religions are for those still trying to figure it all out. They serve their purpose. Sorry if I have offended anyone. This is, of course, my opinions.
Old 08-05-2019, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear 7luminaries,

The message was a universal one for the benefit of all, not for any one individual. Some who do not listen to their own experience require the intervention of words.

-Sparrow

Sparrow...I just saw this...

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-05-2019, 04:12 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Since it has been a few months, as you are not answering questions these days, would. you drop in for a hello and tell us of your activities in the offline world?

Love, Justin
Old 02-09-2019, 06:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dear Sparrow,

For YOU and for ALL.

Tiss

Attachment 2768

Dear Tiss,

Such a response in the conveyance of art through the language of creativity is most warmly and profoundly received within the spirit in which it was sent.

You have an unspent talent at your behest.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 02-09-2019, 06:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Dear Spiritual Light,

Welcome to this community of clarity and reflection. I don’t have the answers to your questions, but I’d suggest contemplating what you really believe yourself without having to subscribe to a religion. See what resonates with your heart. I personally practice a freestyle spirituality where i’m at liberty to draw from others as well as create my own ideas and knowledge at my own discretion. While organized religions do have large communities, you may be able to find open-minded groups on sites like meetup.com.

And surely, found this online community you have. Do enjoy.

Love, Sorai

Good advice, avid watcher.

Spiritual Light leans affluently upon the influence of others perceptions of spiritual truth. May such influences reveal more of what they seek.

-Sparrow

Old 02-09-2019, 07:08 AM
Guide

Seems you are now our “Spiritual Grandpa,” joining in from the sidelines with a few nuggets of long-lived wisdom, while the next generation is at play. Lol, and it’s so good to embrace you as family!

Quote:
Good advice, avid watcher.

Spiritual Light leans affluently upon the influence of others perceptions of spiritual truth. May such influences reveal more of what they seek.

-Sparrow
Old 02-09-2019, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Seems you are now our “Spiritual Grandpa,” joining in from the sidelines with a few nuggets of long-lived wisdom, while the next generation is at play. Lol, and it’s so good to embrace you as family!

In which case I trust you shall assist me when I am verbally incontinent and spiritually salivate at the processes of persevering ponderment.

-Sparrow

Old 02-09-2019, 08:02 AM
Guide

Quote:
In which case I trust you shall assist me when I am verbally incontinent and spiritually salivate at the processes of persevering ponderment.

-Sparrow

Sure thing