Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-05-2019, 10:08 PM
Knower
Can a soulmate and twin flame be the same person?

I'm not sure if this has been asked already, but is it possible for a soulmate and twin flame to be one and the same?
Old 13-05-2019, 03:06 AM
Knower
You are talking about labels invented in the 3d realm that you want to apply to a spiritual connection.

Drop the labels, enjoy the connection, love the person for who they are, not their label.
Old 13-05-2019, 05:51 AM
Knower

All twin flames are soulmates. You may have several soulmates but you only have one twin flame. Not all soulmates meet up with their twin flame.

Especially with regards to twin flames you may be better off learning a bit in advance about the experience of encountering one so you are not ill-equipped for the ride.

I would not ascribe to the idea that "soulmate" and "twin flame" are just labels which can be set aside as inconsequential. Words have definitions. There are absolutes. These two concepts are not interchangeable. There are significant differences between them. Either before, during or after an encounter, it may prove helpful researching the ideas regarding twin flames. It may ease some of the frustration commonly experienced.
Old 13-05-2019, 11:06 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
You are talking about labels invented in the 3d realm that you want to apply to a spiritual connection.

Drop the labels, enjoy the connection, love the person for who they are, not their label.

I'm not really asking for myself. Personally, I find most of these modern New Age labels tend to overcomplicate things. Soulmate, starchild, indigo, etc, etc, etc....Whatever happened to just....spirit? I'm only curious as to what exactly these labels mean to the people who use them,
Old 14-05-2019, 01:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by edithaint
I'm not sure if this has been asked already, but is it possible for a soulmate and twin flame to be one and the same?

I guess you could say for the people who use them soulmate is anyone that we have a deep connection - so this could include, siblings, friends etc, as well as romantic connection.

Whereas a twin flame is a divine connection that tends to have romantic leanings because the ultimate aim of the twin flames is to radiate their love out as a pair. More information can be gleaned online about the intensity of the twin flame connection and what it means.
Old 14-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I guess you could say for the people who use them soulmate is anyone that we have a deep connection - so this could include, siblings, friends etc, as well as romantic connection.

Whereas a twin flame is a divine connection that tends to have romantic leanings because the ultimate aim of the twin flames is to radiate their love out as a pair. More information can be gleaned online about the intensity of the twin flame connection and what it means.

What confuses me about that: isn't every deep connection a divine connection?
Old 14-05-2019, 02:43 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:

I understand what you are saying, however the label of twin flame sets itself apart from the soulmate connection - twins are one and the same incarnate in seperate bodies to clear past life karma. They are individual yet, they are as a twin might be, entwined, lore says that they are also part of the divine trinity.

Soulmates do not have this entanglement - they are a deep connection, yet not divine because they are not to do with the trinity, which the twins are.
Old 14-05-2019, 11:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes, but at a lower level.
There was a time we were energy only, the time of Lemuria. When we first incarnated into a physical body because we wanted to find out what that was like (experience smell, pain, arousal, sight, hearing and so on) our Soul split in two halves: a male one and a female one.
This is the highest connection possible on Earth, at this time anyways.

When it comes down to the crunch we are all Divinely connected, but none of these connections goes as high up as the TF one. Simply said the TF connection is closest to source as we can get while in a physical body.

Also among Soul Mates there's connections that are 'closer to home' than others. With some we also have a really deep connection and at the level of a romantic relationship. With others it's not that deep and more like friends or colleagues etc.

Hope that makes sense?
Old 15-05-2019, 05:03 PM
Knower
It seems my husband and I fit the criteria for soulmates. Not sure about this twin flame thing, but each to their own.
Old 16-05-2019, 03:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes, but at a lower level.
There was a time we were energy only, the time of Lemuria. When we first incarnated into a physical body because we wanted to find out what that was like (experience smell, pain, arousal, sight, hearing and so on) our Soul split in two halves: a male one and a female one.
This is the highest connection possible on Earth, at this time anyways.

When it comes down to the crunch we are all Divinely connected, but none of these connections goes as high up as the TF one. Simply said the TF connection is closest to source as we can get while in a physical body.

Also among Soul Mates there's connections that are 'closer to home' than others. With some we also have a really deep connection and at the level of a romantic relationship. With others it's not that deep and more like friends or colleagues etc.

Hope that makes sense?
Potentially, not consistently. There is greater or perhaps ultimate potential for the highest connection with a twin flame. But it is possible to have a much deeper spiritual connection and experience with a soulmate than a twin flame. It all depends on where the two are at and what the plans are for this pairing in a given lifetime. Just because you may meet up with your twin flame in a lifetime it does not automatically follow that this will be the deepest and most profound most soul impacting experience for either. It is common to have minor and major encounters over multiple lifetimes with twin flames, soulmates and non-soulmates.