Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 25-05-2019, 02:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension
It's incredible to see how people are unstable here , what a broken heart/dream can do to ourselves is sad .
The attachment over our beliefs is the primary reason of this , we tent to live an illusion rather
then turning the page and understand the present states of our minds ...

Twinflame = Men/Women | Adam/Eve call it the way you want any man or woman you've loved is your twin flame
because MEN and WOMEN are already maried that is why we are experiencing this life together .
People here are holding upon a love they had as a physical thing , they need to put a face on all this
so in the process they get lost and confuse ... I pray for us all .

Choose love over ego right? *wink* I didnt forget you that day you came to remind me. Thank you always and forever for that!
Old 25-05-2019, 05:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Choose love over ego right? *wink* I didnt forget you that day you came to remind me. Thank you always and forever for that!
Thank you for being here with me
Old 25-05-2019, 10:43 AM
Seeker

OK stop ignoring me.
Old 25-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Master

all i wanted was you - whoever you are - the rest is like putting a bandaid over a broken heart.
Old 25-05-2019, 09:27 PM
Master
There is always love in the sun rising.
Love in the springing out of spring leaves,
In the thousands kisses from loved ones of the rain,
And in every step we take toward eachother.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 26-05-2019, 02:31 AM
Suspended
Guide
I missed this.... ❤️
Old 27-05-2019, 02:20 AM
Newbie ;)

I am trying to be patient. Which you know is a chore for me.
Old 27-05-2019, 03:48 PM
Master

just trying not tot get mad at you for being so distant and then blaming it on me. I guess I realized I too scared to be able to have more anyway, and anyway us together just ssems anticlimactic any more
Old 27-05-2019, 05:11 PM
Experiencer
I STRAY away from you . . . Because of the following:

1. You are mean and I don't trust you much anymore; but I work everyday on trying to forgive you, and forge/build a new page for us! But, I definitely feel like a stupid/basic b!@#$, who gives one too many chances. Feels like I am disrespecting myself in a way(as if I am a doormat or your dirty laundry): giving you another shot at me(Not my fault you don't deserve me, you made that quite clear).

2. You've rejected me countless times, and lead me on.

3. You're an a$$hole who used me as a scapegoat, as if I am a lunatic-psycho stalker (your words not mine) . . .

4. You're lies, rejection, using me as a scapegoat and wasting my time is what offends me: Not to mention I am not a priority in your life, just an option or a game to toy with: Still been 2 years and not so much as an apology out of that superficial/deceitful mouth of yours?

-- Think your 'good looks'/'victim mentality' will save you out of this one? Maybe with other people but not me, I can see the real you; does it scare you that I am the first person to talk to you and address you, like this: not used to it huh?!

5. I gave you a direct, unobstructed + clear path to me, and all I got was land mines, and you want me to stick around? -- Especially with the lack of effort on your end; from what I can see! *rolls eyes*!

6. I've cried one too many times over you: where were you to console me, hug me and tell me everything is going to be ok? Where were you to uplift my day/life experience, like I have with you?

7. Took my physical presence for granted, and led me astray, literally. -- blindfolded me and pushed me off a cliff with no ending.

8. I treated you the way I wanted to be treated. Just in case you are wondering why I turned into an a-hole on you, lied to you, was rude to you, like you were me. Disrespect me, then I treat you like a punk, Not nice is it? Show me love, thats what you get . . . Literally tired of holding your hand when you can't even help me out: not one ounce.

Note:
I am well aware of the negative things I've done/energies I brought into this connection, and work everyday on repairing, reshaping, and refining my negative personality traits as well as balancing out the associated energies.

Last edited by T.L.M. : 27-05-2019 at 07:05 PM.
Old 27-05-2019, 08:06 PM
Master
Jeeze, you still on that?

Like that trip? Enjoy it? Sweet, sweet bitterness a pill best enjoyed in volontary involontary solitude...

Now, here's us. We stand at the gate before the plunge, we are I, one. We're asked again and again are you sure? Do you really want to do this? I/you/we know deep in our core we can do this, we readily accept all pain that we each in turn are to inflict on eachother through the many lifetimes behind the veil, before we recognize eachother, heal eachother and learn to live lovingly with the separation - which is when we are finally ready.

Our goal is to reunite, right?

Would you mind not being such a baby about the separation then? Cause with this pace we're gonna have to be stuck in réincarnations in separation for infinity, and I'm pretty much done with it already...

Make peace. Send me only love. Expect nothing from me. Know that I love you most. For all of eternity.

Sound good? Thanks <3 <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Closed Thread