Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 14-03-2015, 08:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 Inner Temple of Witchcraft read-along/study buddy?

Hey! Does anyone want to start up a study group for Penczak's "The Inner Temple of Witchcraft: Magick, Meditation, and Psychic Development"? I'd like to have at least a study buddy to practice some of the exercises with. :)
Old 18-03-2015, 07:14 PM
Knower

I'll take a look & get back to you.
Old 22-03-2015, 04:47 PM
Knower

im going to have to opt out. Hope you're able to find someone.
Old 09-04-2015, 06:02 PM
ash_tree

What does it entail?
Old 09-04-2015, 08:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh hi! It's fine. I have already started and I'm working with a group now. Thank you!!
Old 11-05-2015, 12:35 AM
IfYou'reReadingThis

Aw man, I've got a copy that needs to be worked on sitting beside my bed. Congratulations on finding a group to work on it with!
Old 11-05-2015, 12:36 AM
IfYou'reReadingThis

And I just realized you originally posted a while ago, haha. Cool idea to post and ask! Maybe i'll do the same when I'm ready!
Old 11-05-2015, 01:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh I didn't end up going through with the group. They don't seem to be actively practicing. Then I stopped too and started doing other exercises lol. I'm back to book though and I'm on Lesson 2 (chapter 6, I think?).
Old 23-11-2015, 02:29 PM
Pathfinder
Hi, there!

I'm actually on Lesson 1 of this series (first book), and would love to have a "study buddy" or just a thread to chat about working through the series!

I'll start a new "Temple of Witchcraft" thread under "Spiritual Development." I'm trying to journal daily, doing my best. :-)

A
Old 13-01-2016, 02:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi! Sorry, I haven't logged on here in a while. I took sporadic breaks and now I'm back to the book. Which lesson are you on currently? I'm only on Lesson 5. I'd be happy to work with you!