Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 07-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Knower
does this mean I'm a wicca?

I have always loved this stuff I use to find spells when I was younger around age 10 but havnt done it growing up last night I drempt I was able to do things with my hands like I was learning I had a box infront of me and I had to change the pebbles inside a diffrent colour I made mistakes and took me a whie to get the hang of it it fel like I was in a classroom any ideas what this mean thankyou
Old 07-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Master

In a word - no. It seems more like your dream is pertaining to something that you may need to change or learn perhaps.
Old 07-08-2014, 03:09 PM
Guide
If you are wicca you will know. You will know deep down, with no question inside.

I agree with what was said. It sounds like you are trying to unlock something inside that needs to be changed.

Peace and Light,
SC
Old 07-08-2014, 03:44 PM
Knower
When I say dream I was astral I felt everything like I was awake ( also feel asleep to guided astral meditation and I always astral that way) but this is strange iv never had something like this before I felt the power/energy leaving my hands as I was learning basicS of powers I was chaging the pebbles all diffrent colours untill I done it to the colour I was asked by my angel she asked for red stones amd I turned them purple then yellow the purple again until I finally turned the container and them red I'm abit confused seems pointless but yet it waS real for my spirit.
Old 07-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Knower
When I say dream I was astral I felt everything like I was awake ( also feel asleep to guided astral meditation and I always astral that way) but this is strange iv never had something like this before I felt the power/energy leaving my hands as I was learning basicS of powers I was chaging the pebbles all diffrent colours untill I done it to the colour I was asked by my angel she asked for red stones amd I turned them purple then yellow the purple again until I finally turned the container and them red I'm abit confused seems pointless but yet it waS real for my spirit.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:56 AM
Master

red I see as the colour of power and of manifestation. Purple spirituality and yellow learning.

Learning about your inner power and ability to create, it makes sense with the back to the red.

Whether lucid dreaming, astral or physical, our thoughts help create our reality.
Old 27-01-2016, 09:17 PM
Seeker

Everybody has magic rooted in their Being. WE ARE MAGIC. If you feel drawn to it you definitely have it in you to harness it in material! Don't give up yet. you'll get there soon :)
Old 15-02-2016, 04:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Don't confuse witchcraft with Wicca :) Witchcraft is about spells and potions. Wiccans believe in nature and gods. Some Wiccans don't cast spells and some do. It's a matter of preference. I'm actually surprised no one pointed that out yet.
Old 15-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorianCat
Don't confuse witchcraft with Wicca :) Witchcraft is about spells and potions. Wiccans believe in nature and gods. Some Wiccans don't cast spells and some do. It's a matter of preference. I'm actually surprised no one pointed that out yet.
\

This is quite a common misconception, especially on the internet. Witchcraft can be and quite often IS a religion. The Trad Witches of Cornwall, England have their special deity; the Stregas of Italy worship Diana, etc. etc.
Old 16-02-2016, 08:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorianCat

"Some wiccans" are confused. They should remember that British Traditional Witchcraft is at the heart of Wicca as Gardner designed but it appears that many wiccans are more attracted to the ceremonial/religious trappings which are peripheral at best.. If questioned, you will find that many followers of witchcraft began in wiccan but then departed for the deeper paths.
So, Wicca. Witchcraft + "religion" + ritual and ceremonial = wicca.