Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-07-2012, 01:36 AM
mightything

hmmm. idk man. i think we discussed this before lol.
tips, advice maybe.
if i cant deal with it i might have to relinquish my pride.(all said in fun )
but i see it as good chance to practice.
Old 26-07-2012, 02:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightything
hmmm. idk man. i think we discussed this before lol.
tips, advice maybe.
if i cant deal with it i might have to relinquish my pride.(all said in fun )
but i see it as good chance to practice.
if you want to do it, we'll get you to do it :) it's always a good chance to practice :P
You could use a ball of Chi, rather then psi, and use it in a similar fashion. I like to cross use many different types of healing in each, using what I know and am familiar with. First cleanse the area and the above areas in your aura, all the way up to the universal level to completely clear it. The heal the area, starting at the top and working your way down. When you are done, you can use a few different techniques, normally I use color healing (visualize the energy, I use the primaries and mix them if necessary, red for stimulant, blue for soother, and yellow for stabilizer as your basic definitions) once I am down then I use brown to seal and white to clean, when I am done I wrap in light and love. I normally incorporate some basic acupressure points (with touch), maybe massage or another form of hands on before and after to help, then at the end I use Chi, along with a counting form of matrix healing. Usually by the time I have completed all this the injury is fully gone and does not return, the next few days I work on it to recover its state to where it was beforehand in holding up, if not stronger. This whole exercise may be to big a dose of healing for you, maybe try it in groups over the course of a few days, I know a few friends who have had to much healing at once from others, but I normally sort it to whoever I'm healing's needs and tolerances.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 26-07-2012, 03:01 AM
mightything

hmm. i might let you do it. thats amazingly indept lol.
i just kinda wing it lol. maybe thats why it hasnt worked on a bone level,
Old 26-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Master

:) you can try some of it like the color healing or just a piece, they are very effective and although I like to use all three groups together, they can be broken up and used seperately, I've been good when using only one group, I just do it a few times a day (except for the Reiki one, only use Reiki once a day) but the color one is great to do, it takes a few days to clear and fully heal, there are plenty of ways to approach this all, I'm just sharing the way I would heal someone in person. I'll send distant healing though, if you wish.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 26-07-2012, 02:40 PM
mightything

hmmm. earlier you mentioned some matrix energetics hows those techs working out for you?
i had my hands on a seminar video but parts were missing. i had another movie with the main guy in it talking about healing and what not.
but not how, pr what they use and the type of training they went through.
Old 26-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightything
hmmm. earlier you mentioned some matrix energetics hows those techs working out for you?
i had my hands on a seminar video but parts were missing. i had another movie with the main guy in it talking about healing and what not.
but not how, pr what they use and the type of training they went through.

Here is a wonderful article that speaks on another talking about the acrual seminar and what it is like.
http://www.livingcosmos.org/2009/10/matrix-energetics/
Its not really a specific type, it covers things they have discovered and is always growing. A strong point they stress on is faith in what you are doing. Here is something on that: http://www.matrixenergetics.com/mess...6&ubb=showflat
A few of the techniques are hands on and others distant, there is a basic one called the two point technique.
http://lightspiritedbeing.com/2011/0...elf-right-now/
Here is something you may have interest in, it is the message board on the matrix energenics website.
http://www.matrixenergetics.com/messageboard/index.php

Old 26-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Fujiwara Kaito

There are many Martial Arts concepts used in Dragon Ball. The author of said Manga definitely had some knowledge on the subject. There are similar techniques to the ones you read about in Dragon Ball in Tai Chi and especially Yellow Bamboo.

Yellow Bamboo is actually quite dangerous if you can get it to work. (you can see in there demonstrations)

Yellow Bamboo can look impressive, but it is not the best way to defeat an adversary with energy. Develop the purist Ai-Ki-Jutsu, reach to point where there is only you!

When the adversary attacks, instead of taking the hit, become the one attack.
Old 21-08-2012, 03:09 PM
mightything

dang i have missed on both your answers.
@ShadeD gona check out those links

@fuji
got any links for this yellow bamboo technique?
also what is Ai-Ki-Jutsu? is a physical-energy martial art?
lol i know jutsu means technique right?
Old 30-08-2012, 05:05 AM
Jagar Alagoria

Yes, it is possible, although often the effects are not immediate, or even noticeable. It is also possible to use psionic pulses, localized and short range, to critically wound an opponent, especially if you hit certain points in the system. In Naruto this is called the Gentle Fist, but I only mention it because you seem like you might know what that is. Any wounds can be healed, but they tend to be difficult to recover from, especially if a person is particularly skilled in these styles since we are capable of doing long-lasting damage using this and "Brutal Fist" techniques. As with anything else, it is a question of practice and focus.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:13 PM
mightything

@jagar i gave up naruto years ago...lol.
but i can look it up. in your own words what is a psionic pulse?
i just ask cuz energy is different from person to person. well meanings and stuff they do or think up sometimes.