Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 25-04-2011, 06:49 AM
swamy jeevan

Hi shabda!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
it means to leave the body, and find a spiritually advanced teacher that might show the way, there are so many gurus in the physical that merely make claims, this is one way of delving beyond claims and seeing the truth of the matter...

what do you mean about leaving the body. leaving the body is the death, then what is the use of any information relating to spirituality?
Old 25-04-2011, 11:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamy jeevan
what do you mean about leaving the body. leaving the body is the death, then what is the use of any information relating to spirituality?
leaving the body happens at death yes, but it does NOT mean death, you also do it each time you sleep, to do it consciously and remember what happens is how one gains information and experience in a spiritual sense...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 25-04-2011, 01:16 PM
swamy jeevan

Thank you very much, now it is clear!
Old 25-04-2011, 02:24 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
it means to leave the body, and find a spiritually advanced teacher that might show the way, there are so many gurus in the physical that merely make claims, this is one way of delving beyond claims and seeing the truth of the matter...

When I facilitate a past life regression, I always hook the client up with his or her Higher Self. There is no better or most trust-worthy "guru" to lead one on the journey and provide accurate reading of Akasha.
Old 25-04-2011, 02:34 PM
swamy jeevan

How does that hooking to higher self takes place, is it by hypnosis? Or any guided meditation technique?
Old 25-04-2011, 03:15 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamy jeevan
How does that hooking to higher self takes place, is it by hypnosis? Or any guided meditation technique?

I suspect the methods are as varied as individual regressionists. I wouldn't say they're "trade secrets", but rather time honored techniques taught to them and then perfected and individualized through the course of many years of practice in their field. My specific method could be likened to a guided meditation, but it's more powerful than that.
Old 25-04-2011, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
When I facilitate a past life regression, I always hook the client up with his or her Higher Self. There is no better or most trust-worthy "guru" to lead one on the journey and provide accurate reading of Akasha.
i beg to differ, respectfully...in the first place i cant be sure what you are referring to as the "higher self" being that there are several from the physical point of view, the only true one being the soul, and very very few individuals ever reach the point of view of the soul...when it comes to a higher inner self, OBE is still the only way to do this consciously, because that is specifically the modus operandi of OBE...now as to past life regressions, those are hardly necessary when one can easily go within and witness these records for themselves, as i have done, no need for hypnotism at all, but of course, you can use whichever means siuts you, that is solely your own business...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 25-04-2011, 05:55 PM
epicsinner

What would one gain by peeping into the past?
By the way can anything be done to calm my violent mind at present, please guide me.
I am feeling restless most of the times.Meditation is out of question, I have tried in vain, my mind would wander at a greater speed than ever before when i sit for meditation.Why does that happen to me? am I too attached to the materialistic side?
any help would be appreciated.
Old 25-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicsinner
1.What would one gain by peeping into the past?
By the way can anything be done to calm my violent mind at present, please guide me.
2.I am feeling restless most of the times.Meditation is out of question, I have tried in vain, my mind would wander at a greater speed than ever before when i sit for meditation.Why does that happen to me? am I too attached to the materialistic side?
any help would be appreciated.
1. any insight into previous life situations, where choices were made that have an effect on the current life would be beneficial to become aware of, so as to choose more wisely...
2.perhaps it would benefit you to simply take control of that mind of yours, it IS your after all, maybe a mantra would help, this is a word that is chanted inwardly while meditating, it can help to focus the mind and by doing so, stop it's incessant wandering...
Rumi
Old 25-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Master
I was listening to Radio light worker today http://radiolightworker.com/LorraineFlaherty.html which was all about past life regression . Very inspirational :) x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.