Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 21-10-2016, 05:45 AM
Seeker

Has anyone ever had psychic surgery done?

It's more or less an advanced form of healing so was just wondering who might have had it done before?
Old 21-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Ascender
Following this post

I have not had it done to myself before, but I have seen it performed when doing some healing. I have a Spirit Healer Guide who showed / allowed me to see this as she was working on the person we were working on together.

She first appeared to me as female spirit dressed as a Nun - she looked somewhat like Mother Theresa and was very old looking in a physical sense.

Soon after working with just herself - another Spirit Healer Guide joined us - he appeared - dressed as a Surgeon, would be - they would both let me see them do what they were doing ! I was horrified at first lol.

It appeared to be very "rough" and I did wonder what the person we were working on was feeling at the time , but there were no complaints coming forward.

I am thankful to spirit for allowing me to see all these things as they do their work - a blessing to be able to observe - is what it is .

Good feedback from the person having healing done on them too I must add.

I look forward to reading any other responses you may receive.

I haven't answered your actual question - but wished to share my experience as a healer ( who isn't practicing as much as she should be - at this time )

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 21-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Ascender
I've experienced this before. I had a unique sort of energy wound and I was leaking cold energy out of my solar plexus after I did something of poor judgement. Thankfully and fortunately a spirit healer was able to perform a sort of psychic surgery on me to help me out.
Old 22-10-2016, 12:11 AM
Administrator
I am a spiritual healer and i have healed many people after doing it for a while i found myself to be looking at the problem as if i was looking at an Exray.and i also found myself performing psychic surgery on some people.it started with my husband he became ill,
after xrays etc he was told he had inoperable cancer. i argued with the consultants told them they were wrong it turned out i was correct he did have surgery.
i was doing healing on his arm as he was complaining about it i found my hand going into his arm.it worked so not only have i seen it done i have done it myself.

Namaste
Old 25-10-2016, 01:38 PM
Master
My son had it done when he had a very bad pneumonia and was hospitalized for almost a month. A Native American friend performed what I would consider a miracle. My son was touch a go at the time and his x-rays showed granulomas throughout his lungs. My friend did a psychic surgery/healing that night and the next day, the new x-rays showed the disappearance of the granulomas.
Old 01-11-2016, 10:54 PM
Seeker

Psychic surgery is also a form of light field healing
Old 11-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Ascender
BluerayAngel

Can you share anymore in this thread ? Would love to hear more of what you know

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 28-12-2016, 05:55 AM
Suspended
Guide

Do your research ...
You decide ...
My own spiritualist Filipino relatives living in the Philipines do not condone it ...
And I certainly would not entrust my life to a "psychic surgeon" ...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic_surgery

http://andykaufman.jvlnet.com/final.htm