Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 07-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Experiencer
Hi Shaya,

If you are still offering reading then please count me in.
I would like to hear what the guides wants to tell me.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:16 PM
lemongrass

Shaya, I would like a reading anytime you can. I would love to hear about anything my guides have to say. Thank you so much! I know you'll be busy for a while & I don't mind waiting. You are so kind.
Old 19-10-2010, 10:52 AM
lemongrass

I received a reading from shaya48 by PM on 10-15-2010 @ 4:34am. The reading was awesome. Every thing was accurate. I am so thankful & at peace with the reading I received.

I did PM her, to let her know I had left a reading request on this thread.
Old 19-10-2010, 11:23 AM
Master
i would be greatful of a reading but only when u have the time love and light xxxxxxx
Old 19-10-2010, 12:00 PM
lemongrass

Shaya has started new reading request thread in Forum: Reading Request
Old 19-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Sangress

I would be interested in a reading if you have time amongst all of these people and if you are still actually doing readings at this time.
Old 19-10-2010, 12:43 PM
lemongrass

Shaya has started new "reading offer" thread in Forum: Reading Requests. Please make requests there.
Old 19-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Leah85

Hello Shaya,

Well when you have time and feel in the mood... yes I'm feeling kinda lost in my own way... It's not a death or life issue, but it's bothering me and bringing up a huge amount of emotional pain and mental exhaustion.
I will send you my questions by pm so that I don't take lots of space and time here where other people are also putting their requests.
Love and big HUG
Old 21-10-2010, 04:05 PM
pebble

I would like a reading also when you have time. Thank you
Old 28-06-2011, 05:27 PM
nikki32

Hello :)
Im really low at the moment..my mum passed over last friday after suffering months of breathing problems/chest infections etc. she had just quit smoking two weeks before so she could live longer to see her grandchildren grow up ( those were her own words ) but friday night my sister said goodnight to her and locked the back door. mum had had breathing troubles all day and as usual was using her inhaler to help. however, early that morning my dad found her motionless laying on the sofa , the back door open and a empty cup on the floor beside the chair. ( she must have made herself a late night cuppa to her sleep ) the paramedic said there were no signs of life and her body was taken to hospital where she still is at the moment until they have sorted her medical files out. we have been waiting for a sign from her to let us know shes here in spirit but i am not feeling anything :( its almost like shes just gone and thats that. this is testing my faith in the spirit world and my family have always been firm believers in the afterlife but now im starting to wonder. your help would be greatly appriciated ( excuse my spelling )
nikki xx