Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 23-04-2018, 08:35 AM
-SPIT-

Lights Flickering

I will start from the beginning and make things as brief as possible.
I have visual snow, and am able to see auras - i'm not good at it and it's hard but it happens sometimes.
And for anyone who doesn't know what visual snow is - it's just static in your vision.
I've also had sleep paralysis where static figures had emerged from my visual snow and have tried to come near me. Scary stuff but thats not what i'm here to talk about.

The main topic: Lights flicker around me now.
I've gone through ALOT recently, and through it I have found a certain balance within myself. I've never acknowledged my feelings so much in my life it's honestly wonderful. I feel intensely, always have - even before accepting it.

Whenever I feel nostalgia, or bliss, or acceptance - the lights flicker. Doesn't matter where. They just flicker until I notice it and they stop.

Especially when I sing, yes it sounds dumb. But I play guitar, and often when nobody is around I like to sing along to all my colorful notes.
And sometimes I feel it, and when I feel something I REALLY feel it.
And the lights go crazy. Even if i'm just playing guitar and not singing, if I feel it - then the lights will flicker.

Just a few minutes ago I was going through stuffed animals I had as a child, and there were these two small bears that I loved. And I never felt happier, such a deep feeling.I remembered what it was like holding them as a little girl and I stayed in that memory. The lights started flickering alot, but by now i'm almost used to it.

I was searching through the web for rare beanie babies (I collect because they bring so much happiness and nostalgia) and my lamp started to flicker and I kind of just said "Stop" and it did, it went out - I replugged it and that was that. The light was back on, my enthusiasm overthrown by feeling creeped out.

I asked everyone in my house hold if they experienced the problem. But no, we're on top of the electric bill and the light bulbs are just fine. The weather has been perfect so it can't be that either.

Some of the light bulbs have even been replaced, and still.
The lights go off and on when I am in a honest and perfect emotional place.
Not sadness or anger, but honest calm blissful emotions. I thought maybe my visual snow had something to do with it, but I don't know.
Has anyone experienced the same thing, or does anyone know what exactly is going on?
Old 26-04-2018, 01:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SPIT-
I will start from the beginning and make things as brief as possible.
I have visual snow, and am able to see auras - i'm not good at it and it's hard but it happens sometimes.
And for anyone who doesn't know what visual snow is - it's just static in your vision.
I've also had sleep paralysis where static figures had emerged from my visual snow and have tried to come near me. Scary stuff but thats not what i'm here to talk about.

The main topic: Lights flicker around me now.
I've gone through ALOT recently, and through it I have found a certain balance within myself. I've never acknowledged my feelings so much in my life it's honestly wonderful. I feel intensely, always have - even before accepting it.

Whenever I feel nostalgia, or bliss, or acceptance - the lights flicker. Doesn't matter where. They just flicker until I notice it and they stop.

Especially when I sing, yes it sounds dumb. But I play guitar, and often when nobody is around I like to sing along to all my colorful notes.
And sometimes I feel it, and when I feel something I REALLY feel it.
And the lights go crazy. Even if i'm just playing guitar and not singing, if I feel it - then the lights will flicker.

Just a few minutes ago I was going through stuffed animals I had as a child, and there were these two small bears that I loved. And I never felt happier, such a deep feeling.I remembered what it was like holding them as a little girl and I stayed in that memory. The lights started flickering alot, but by now i'm almost used to it.

I was searching through the web for rare beanie babies (I collect because they bring so much happiness and nostalgia) and my lamp started to flicker and I kind of just said "Stop" and it did, it went out - I replugged it and that was that. The light was back on, my enthusiasm overthrown by feeling creeped out.

I asked everyone in my house hold if they experienced the problem. But no, we're on top of the electric bill and the light bulbs are just fine. The weather has been perfect so it can't be that either.

Some of the light bulbs have even been replaced, and still.
The lights go off and on when I am in a honest and perfect emotional place.
Not sadness or anger, but honest calm blissful emotions. I thought maybe my visual snow had something to do with it, but I don't know.
Has anyone experienced the same thing, or does anyone know what exactly is going on?

What you may be experiencing actually has a term...you may be considered a "Slider". This is something that I have been affected by too. I have affected electronics when I am running high in being excited or upset. I have blown light bulbs, made lights flicker, set off car alarms, cut off my own conversations on the phone where the call just drops and then the phone doesn't work, I can't wear watches I kill the batteries within days, and I've wiped out magnetic strips on any credit cards if I hold them too long when or touch the strip part when I'm upset or excited. This past winter was the worst it had gotten because my emotions were running high due to a consolidation my work was going through. I'd leave work pretty upset each day and at first all my dash lights came on, windows in my vehicle would drop down an inch or two on their own and finally one day I killed the alternator being pretty angry leaving work.

This actually has a term of being called "A Slider". You can actually have an affect on electronical phenomenon in your own surroundings. I have attatched a video link below as well as an article which will explain this even further. If this occurs for anyone it is about getting in balance, clearing negativity, as well as adjusting your thoughts, maintaining your excitment,upset or anger. Only then will the electrical thing ease back a bit. Hope this helps with understanding more of what you may be going through.

http://psychicspiritinyou.com/2014/0...omena-sliders/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dGyzWKkNYE
Old 15-03-2020, 12:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Wow that is amazing and such a gift. Please enjoy that, your rare! I pray you are able to "hone" that skill.
May only grace and love fill your heart as you experience this.

Such a blessed soul with talent, a chosen one.

K
Old 17-03-2020, 05:47 PM
Experiencer

I experience the same with lights like I'll be thinking something happy, but there will be an emotional charge that gives those thoughts an intensity. The intensity of them causes the lights to flicker.
Old 20-03-2020, 07:56 PM
Master
Sometimes i also have lights flickering.