Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 07-03-2017, 02:22 AM
Newbie ;)

I didn't ask for telepathy. It's actually kind of scary because I know what people are thinking regardless of the silence. As for talking to the dead, they typically guide me and give me advice. They love my fiance for the most part, some part is worried that she either is killing me or I my life is in danger.

I also have a talking gateway to my subconscious (as a PhD. Psychologist says). I call him Patrick. Me and all of these voices like to "shoot the s***" to each other... but I never, under any circumstance, will do that with the voices that I know have a body.

Thank you guys so much for welcoming me into this community!
Old 07-03-2017, 02:50 AM
Master
Hello, and welcome.

I can relate in that I was diagnosed as schizophrenic. But, I never considered it telepathy or clairaudience itself. The time of my diagnoses was very difficult, I however do not see myself as a bad person, or really insane for that matter. We all seem to have things as human beings to work on. Whether it be being nicer, remaining calm etc.

I claim to hold no certain gifts as I am still working on discovering my own. I like to work via meditation though.

Welcome, and if you have any questions at all feel free to ask. :)
Old 07-03-2017, 02:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Hi Poppins and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Just a quick note about telepathy. I use telepathy for communicating with ETs, various spirit beings and just about anything else that has a spirit. I haven't used it with any human though.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

You don't hear other people thinking but you can communicate with ET's and spirit beings? I have my assumptions about telepathy but I guess, like the person above says, we all have our own universe (unique perspective I guess).

Does anyone want to have some fun with my abilities?
Old 07-03-2017, 06:07 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppins
Hi all,

I'm just here visiting unless I can get some fruitful wisdom. I've been diagnosed as schizophrenic, and as most people with schizophrenia believe, I believe that I'm telepathic. Not only do I believe that I am telepathic, but I think I can also speak with the dead. I'm also engaged to my "twin flame". She's a doctor in psychology and will deny telepathy at any cost. I know the truth though.

I hope you welcome me into the community!

My best friend was diagnosed as schizophrenic. He was certain that he was Jeremiah the prophet reincarnated, and that he was going to bring the Pope and the Church to its knees.

Your greatest challenge isn't your giftedness but your illness. I personally feel (from the gut and without sound argument) that it's dangerous for you to engage in any virtual (online) dialogue.

I wish you the best regardless and hope you get the medical treatment you need to function in the real world.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealerW
My best friend was diagnosed as schizophrenic. He was certain that he was Jeremiah the prophet reincarnated, and that he was going to bring the Pope and the Church to its knees.

Your greatest challenge isn't your giftedness but your illness. I personally feel (from the gut and without sound argument) that it's dangerous for you to engage in any virtual (online) dialogue.

I wish you the best regardless and hope you get the medical treatment you need to function in the real world.

You're absolutely right. My denial is what has saved my life on many occasions. The last thing I need is to truly believe that I am telepathic. The voices are mostly benign but I've heard some really bad ones.

Telepathy is not a gift.
Old 07-03-2017, 02:37 PM
Knower

Quote:

I think Schizophrenics are creative types trying to come to some sort of understanding about their personally evolved, 'imagined worlds' (how they see themselves in their experience of their existence). Your friend "Jerimiah the prophet" probably didn't just wake up one day knowing he was Jerimiah, right? It was some sort of path he was on, that led him to conclude that. And who knows, maybe he is! Who is to say. What makes mental illness an "illness" is mainly the fact that it is a different way to see reality or conceive of one's existence. It is always relative. I am certain I possess a lot of the schizophrenic symptoms, I believe in some weird things! But I also am a creative person (art, writing) and over the years have come to accept my oddities as being part of my creative path.

Read Ronald D. Laing, "The Politics of Experiece" that is an excellent book that goes into the "political" issues surrounding schizophrenia and psychosis.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppins
You're absolutely right. My denial is what has saved my life on many occasions. The last thing I need is to truly believe that I am telepathic. The voices are mostly benign but I've heard some really bad ones.

Telepathy is not a gift.

Perhaps not so much a clear gift in your case, but for a trained occultist, telepathy might be one of many goals. I empathize with your situation and wish you wellness and health.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mparkes
I think Schizophrenics are creative types trying to come to some sort of understanding about their personally evolved, 'imagined worlds' (how they see themselves in their experience of their existence). Your friend "Jerimiah the prophet" probably didn't just wake up one day knowing he was Jerimiah, right? It was some sort of path he was on, that led him to conclude that. And who knows, maybe he is! Who is to say. What makes mental illness an "illness" is mainly the fact that it is a different way to see reality or conceive of one's existence. It is always relative. I am certain I possess a lot of the schizophrenic symptoms, I believe in some weird things! But I also am a creative person (art, writing) and over the years have come to accept my oddities as being part of my creative path.

Read Ronald D. Laing, "The Politics of Experiece" that is an excellent book that goes into the "political" issues surrounding schizophrenia and psychosis.

I am by no means an authority on this subject, but I would strongly caution anyone suffering from this illness (and that is what it is) that they seek professional advice.

I do not believe schizophrenia and creative identity crisis are one and the same. My friend Jeremy who I mentioned has mental illness in his family. His father is extremely ill (and at times dangerous). Jeremy grew up in an abusive and highly regimented environment by fundamentalist Christians. He and his brother both became atheists early on, and both were later diagnosed schizophrenic. Jeremy, however, later went full-blown Catholic before finally turning on the Church once again with a vengeance. Jeremy is very artistic. He plays guitar like a virtuoso and also paints extremely dark portraits of monsters, demons, and the like.

I don't deny there are connections between creativity and insanity, but I think on the whole we should not explain severe illness away.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:48 PM
Experiencer

HealerW has some good points here. Help should be sought if you're having trouble with voices or are seeing things. Whether or not you are seeing/hearing spirits, you need help from professionals in how to deal with your reality being different from other people. You need strategies to cope with this. A psychic or spiritual healer can help with the spirits, and a psychologist can help with how you cope with life.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Perhaps not so much a clear gift in your case, but for a trained occultist, telepathy might be one of many goals. I empathize with your situation and wish you wellness and health.

It is convenient in some cases. By this point I've proven to several people that I am Telepathic. I also have a clear, logical explanation of how it is possible. All of them deny it, but that denial is always followed up by them making use of it (such as telepathically speaking with others; it's alot harder to control thought than it is to control speech).

They don't like how I can read their minds, but they don't hesitate to ask me what's going through other people heads hah. Seriously though, telepathy is not selective, it just happens. My girlfriend found out a work around, as do most people when they become aware of my ability. She keeps repeating, for hours of she needs to, "Don't... Think... Don't... Think." It's really annoying. It works for the most part but I can usually prompt her to think at some point. I use telepathy to communicate with others as well, but people who are not telepathic don't receive the language part. At best they receive an empathetic representation of what was said, which in most cases is sufficient.

Most other people either think in a different language or sing a song.