Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Knower

Asked the universe so is this a confirmation?

Last year in May , I used to ask myself or think aloud that who is my future boyfriend/husband and where is he. I used to think about this without any expectations and never expected any outcome at all. I always thought about this light heartedly until June, my thoughts finally manifested and I met him, whom I consider my soulmate.

Things aren't great as we aren't together currently but before his physical arrival in my life, I had heard things related to him. Like my friends would mention Denmark and after we met, I found out he's Danish.

So is this a confirmation that he is indeed my future husband/boyfriend considering that was my exact question to the universe and he was the one who appeared and even asked me if we had met before?
Old 20-05-2018, 06:15 PM
Tedmil

You are the only one who can answer that question. If you are unsure then there is no reason to force an answer, simply ask and be open for more signs. Last year, I simply said hello and looked into her eyes and felt amazing the rest of the day. I was never so motivated to be with someone, it took me a month to find her again. We dated at a bad time. I'm not with her but I've gotten many signs including marriage.