Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 25-11-2011, 02:13 PM
EarthAngel1983

Tickled in my sleep

Hey

I would like to say introduce myself and say I'm looking forward having my questions answered and hopefully help answer other members.

I keep waking in the night by being tickled up and down my arms, I'm not scared and its actually quite a nice feeling but I'm just wondering if this is one of my angels or a spirit? This has happened here and there for as long as I can remember even as a child but only now I'm beginning to wonder!!

Does anyone have a view on this

Thanks

EarthAngel1983 x
Old 25-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Master
TWO introductions ! One for each foot ! Welcome again
Old 25-11-2011, 06:30 PM
ahmandah

I've been tickled, but not on my arms and not in a nice way.

It used to happened during astral catalepsy attacks, and I would feel like someone was digging their hands into my sides. The sensation was ticklish, but in a most unpleasant way.

Fortunately, these have not happened in many years, and I cannot say I miss it either.
Old 25-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Master
Hi EarthAngel1983, a big welcome to the forum from me.

In answer to Your question it could well be. I notice that I tend to give off quite a lot of static electricity and if I run My hand up and down my other arm, a couple of inches away I can feel and see the hairs on the arm rise toward the hand.

Not sure if that has any bearing to Your experience really, lol.

Last edited by Lazarus72 : 25-11-2011 at 09:23 PM.
Old 25-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Juanita

It very well could be an adc (after death communication) from a loved one on the Otherside of the veil.....
Old 25-11-2011, 10:16 PM
eyalec

It may also be some kind of rash..
While a spiritual explanation may be present, physical issues shouldn’t ignore physical solutions.
Old 25-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Ascender
could be poor blood circulation in the arms, there are many causes for it

mj
Old 26-11-2011, 02:53 AM
mattie

Hi

Given that you've observed this since you were a kid I'm inclined to look at it being something physical such as a sensation w/ reduced circulation. If it was occasional, I would be more inclined to look at an energetic origin.

Enjoy exploring.

Old 28-11-2011, 02:40 AM
Celeste

My head often gets massaged at night; and recently when I had to go to Emergency for a routine IV procedure, I saw (telepathically) a large wing going around my right leg (the injured one) and I felt something massaging my leg. I just think to myself, it must be my angels. I don't seem to have a need to explain it anymore than that. So that must be it! Or I would probably have an idea of what relative (on spirit side) was doing this to me. Once when I was running across the street, and didn't see the car coming, I felt hands pull me back, and I automatically, without giving it a thought, looked up and said "thanks grandma."