Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 20-05-2018, 10:00 AM
Experiencer
Post Increasing Energy Levels with Common Sense

• Sleep - There is NO substitute for regular, quality sleep, waking up at the same time even during weekends helps the body a lot to maintain a healthy circadian rhythm.
  • Diet - There is NO substitute for a healthy, balanced diet. Diet sounds 'bad' these days, you can customize your very own way of eating, removing processed junk foods or just knowing what foods to combine, when to wait before eating (do not eat sweets right after a meal), give time for digestion, don't eat a fruit right after a large meal; use fiber 2 hours before or after a meal, fibers like crushed flaxseed + psyllum husks (1 big spoon of each) with water, cleanses your colon and intestines really good, helps you fix a bloated stomach that most of us have and looks like you have lost weight (really effective) and helpful for nutrients for food to be absorbed more efficiently since you are cleansing your colon, but don't take it mixed with food
  • Exercise - There is NO substitute for regular exercise. Either gym or running or doing cardio at home, even stretching, yoga, any of them that suits your body, age and preference is best. What most people do not know, is that on any of the exercises you do, when you first start it seems hard and uncomfy, but in a month or so, you will start to crave exercising and really feel great doing it and especially after, due to endorphines being released in your body and other benefits.
  • Rest & relaxation - Regular R&R periods for body and mind. Avoiding things like burnout, adrenal fatigue or as other call it chronic stress, is good to know that as there is quality fun and boring fun~, there is quality relax and low quality relaxation. Low quality relaxation is watching the tv, it does relax some of you, but it is not the relaxation that your body and mind needs.
  • Work - Overworking is a quick path to fatigue & burn out. It is very very true, most do build a momentum of working and feel 'in the flow', however without proper rest, you will not be able to keep this momentum. More caffeine will just drain more energy from your reserves and one day you will feel sleepy from drinking caffeine and won't know what to do anymore to be as productive. Rest well.
  • Stress - Excessive emotional & physical stress depletes energy. This extremely true, I know what stres does both from western and traditional chinese medicine and as well from a spiritual perspective. Stress is good, don't get me wrong, in limited amounts stress gets you going and makes you get a lot of stuff done. But if you don't learn to put the brakes on your mind and body and just let it go sometimes and relax, stress will lead to many diseases which of course, will be blamed on other factors, when instead prolonged stress is one of the main root causes.
  • Sex - Excessive male ej. depletes energy. Some of you know this very well; I won't go too much into detail with this, because for some of you who hears this for the first time, your rationalizing thoughts will be strong to speak against something like this; it's normal. However for those that do know, well good for you. Google is your friend for the rest. I guess as with everything, moderation is key.
  • Environment - Polluted living & working areas deplete energy. This is true but 'what can we do'? Of course we can't move away from our city where we have our friends and family and relatives just because we know the city is polluted more or less. But we could instead travel at least in weekends, to the country side or in the woods, mountains, areas that aren't so polluted. Go in nature, take your family/friends, make it a habit to go out.
  • Other - Cold showers increases your energy. Breathing techniques helps too. And of course, food/herbs. Sometimes, to stay energetic and have a sharp mind, it would be better to eat small quantities of food throughout the day instead of a big large meal and then wanting to use your brain for certain tasks in front of a computer and complaining you feel too sleepy
Old 27-07-2018, 05:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Nice tips, I am also following some tips but I am looking and want to make according to me some different tactics that enjoy my self.
Old 30-07-2018, 06:01 AM
Experiencer

Thanks for the recommendations. And I try to do.