Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-10-2019, 06:22 PM
Master
Angels And Laughing

Recently i think archangel Raphael was on my behalf.I started to notice that his name was appearing at a daily basis,and my inner self paying attention when someone near me was speaking this name.I let it to roll,cause it had happened also in the past with a different beeing,so i knew that somehow a force is active,and my self was pointing at it.

I started to smell a bizarre odour around me.It wasn't bad or nice,but it was definitely otherwordly.The same day i started to feel 'lighter' like a heavy burden had been lifted from me.

This leaded to uncontrolable laughing,and i realize why some schools recommend laughing as a banishing method to exorcize evil spirits.Not only works,but i think it raises your vibrational state also.

The same thing happened also in the past with archangel Michael.The angelic was working on my body,and i couldn't stop laughing.

In my case i think it was the elimination of the heavy-dense energies which are the results of pain.

Unfortunately it didn't last for long.Just a glimpse of help,since i was sick with pneumonia and i was wrecked.

So,another great lesson for me.

The laughing frequency can eliminate heavy energies,and it's a powerful weapon for banishing and cleansing.
Old 17-10-2019, 08:17 AM
Master
Hi,

I suspect that laughing will diminish that fear energy if not eliminate it in a given instance.

My understaning is that the only thing we need to fear is that energy of fear.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-10-2019, 11:14 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax

This leaded to uncontrolable laughing,and i realize why some schools recommend laughing as a banishing method to exorcize evil spirits.Not only works,but i think it raises your vibrational state also.

The laughing frequency can eliminate heavy energies,and it's a powerful weapon for banishing and cleansing.

Hi, how do we sense evil spirits? I’m quite new on this part of my journey & have just found my spirit guide, a leopard. I’ve seen her eyes looking into mine as I was open eye meditating. How would I know this is genuine & not an evil spirit playing tricks with me? I’ve so much to learn!
Old 17-10-2019, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony1007
Hi, how do we sense evil spirits? I’m quite new on this part of my journey & have just found my spirit guide, a leopard. I’ve seen her eyes looking into mine as I was open eye meditating. How would I know this is genuine & not an evil spirit playing tricks with me? I’ve so much to learn!
Where you found this leopard?Are you talking about a physical one or you met with it in vision?

Ah,sorry.You saw it whiile on meditation.(Sometimes my mind likes to skip parts)

I don't know about power animals,but i think people use core shamanism to meet with their guides.I ask an adept once,and she told me that the ideal presentation of a power animal,is to show you it's form at three parts.For example if it's an eagle,you'll see claws,wings and face.
I can't remember exactly,but it was something like that.

Last edited by lomax : 17-10-2019 at 04:47 PM.
Old 17-10-2019, 03:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Maybe the angels were just tickling you? As for why they'd do that, no idea.
Old 17-10-2019, 06:06 PM
Master
Maybe that's who i am without evil influences and burdens.What i would give to laugh everyday for the rest of my life.
Old 18-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Where you found this leopard?Are you talking about a physical one or you met with it in vision?

Ah,sorry.You saw it whiile on meditation.(Sometimes my mind likes to skip parts)

I don't know about power animals,but i think people use core shamanism to meet with their guides.I ask an adept once,and she told me that the ideal presentation of a power animal,is to show you it's form at three parts.For example if it's an eagle,you'll see claws,wings and face.
I can't remember exactly,but it was something like that.

First I had a lucid dream where I was in a barn & the leopard walked around me, almost affectionately, like a tame cat would. I was aware of a lion in the loft of the barn resting.

When I meditated the next day, open eyed, my left ear starting hurting & then there was almighty pressure & ringing in both ears, a tunnel of light & what seemed to be leopards eyes coming through.

I should say, I’d asked for signs a week before. I gave my guide a name, Candy, & asked to show herself. Next day sure enough, first song on radio ..’you are my candy girl..🎶.. Anyhow, I laughed out loud & said you gotta do better than that, I need a sign everyday this week before I can believe this.

Sure enough, daily signs followed for 6 days, then the leopard dream followed by the leopards eyes in meditation.

I’m not sure what core shamanism is but thanks for your enlightening reply. I’m still very much in training!
Old 18-10-2019, 02:53 PM
Master
Quote:
First I had a lucid dream where I was in a barn & the leopard walked around me, almost affectionately, like a tame cat would. I was aware of a lion in the loft of the barn resting.

When I meditated the next day, open eyed, my left ear starting hurting & then there was almighty pressure & ringing in both ears, a tunnel of light & what seemed to be leopards eyes coming through.

I should say, I’d asked for signs a week before. I gave my guide a name, Candy, & asked to show herself. Next day sure enough, first song on radio ..’you are my candy girl..��.. Anyhow, I laughed out loud & said you gotta do better than that, I need a sign everyday this week before I can believe this.

Sure enough, daily signs followed for 6 days, then the leopard dream followed by the leopards eyes in meditation.

I’m not sure what core shamanism is but thanks for your enlightening reply. I’m still very much in training!
I think you have indeed connected with a power animal or a guide,but you can never be sure with such things.If i was in your place,i would test it.
Ask it what it can do for you,and if it's an ally.The name it gave you is just an interface to access it.I would ask for a symbol,a sigil,or something more 'private' than a name,but If it works for you,keep it that way.

Also check this book.It's one of the best about shamanism and it has a chapter about power animals.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wWH...ew?usp=sharing
Old 18-10-2019, 04:27 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
I think you have indeed connected with a power animal or a guide,but you can never be sure with such things.If i was in your place,i would test it.
Ask it what it can do for you,and if it's an ally.The name it gave you is just an interface to access it.I would ask for a symbol,a sigil,or something more 'private' than a name,but If it works for you,keep it that way.

Also check this book.It's one of the best about shamanism and it has a chapter about power animals.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wWH...ew?usp=sharing

Wow, thank you, I didn’t even know what a shamen was til I joined SF.
Do I ask for a specific symbol of my choice? Or just think of a symbol & see if the leopard can show it to me?
Old 18-10-2019, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Wow, thank you, I didn’t even know what a shamen was til I joined SF.
Do I ask for a specific symbol of my choice? Or just think of a symbol & see if the leopard can show it to me?
I think the spirit will show you.I've heard from others that spirits,guides or even power animals give sigils as gateways-interfaces.Maybe you should ask someone who's trained in stuff like this cause i'm not..

Find whatever you can about power animals and how shamans visit their realm to meet with them