Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-10-2019, 08:48 PM
iorek65

Lightbulb The Power of Slow

I am pasting content to an article I wrote recently (and deliberately not linking the site, because the contents of the article is the focus, not self promotion), because I think it sheds light and perspective and an important alternative consideration that many of us can miss even if we get a super accurate deep psychic reading (or give one):

"The Power of Slow: Why Raising Your Vibrations Won't Solve Your Problems"

I've had some deep spontaneous reflections on the incredible importance of slowing down and working through our low and slow vibrations with deeper understanding and perceptiveness ...

Many of us have reflexes inside that are like automatic defenses to slowing down or working through who and what we are -- our inner emotional experience as well as our outward habits -- with slow and careful consideration.

I believe that the Raise Your Vibrations Ascension paradigm is a faulty solution, because the chaos in the world and lack of awareness in us is already so deeply attributed to moving so high and fast and skipping over depth and breadth of who we are, who the earth is, and who the people and places around us are.

We can only begin to address the things we are stuck in when we really slow down and relax on a deeper level. Raising our vibrations in response to feeling angry tired or depressed is like a leap away from what is going on. It cuts off our perception. In a survival situation where we need to move quickly this is understandable.

But in the quiet hours of the morning, meditation, or before bed in the evening and in the long term of things ... it just doesn't make sense that we are going to address elements within and around us that are deep and nuanced in nature by making our vibrations spin faster and entertaining ourselves with the color and candy of the astral realm.

There is such a patterned tendency of the astral realm to mislead us by pulling us in this constant "higher faster higher faster" direction. We begin to lose our connection with these deep slow elements inside, our past, one another, our origins of consciousness from beyond this universe, and very importantly, the earth.

It is my perception that whatever we may perceive of "entities" in the case that are not benign -- their goal is that we have habits of moving too quickly, skipping over important details or experiences, and losing touch with our power to create real change in ourselves our habits and the direction of our experience.

As we slow things down more and more we begin to detach from the "hurry it up" and "dear ones we are coming quickly" and "lo I am coming quickly in the clouds" airy promises of religion and the new age. And as we detach from that noise we can enter into the depths of who we are and start to recognize how we can enact deeper growth, habit change, and purposeful life directions that make us feel deeply fulfilled within.

If the astral entities have an agenda, it is most certainly to cloud themselves and enshroud deeper emotional and habit elements inside us that we need to work through and stunt the growth of us gaining deep, slow healing that echoes with profound meaning within us. They encourage our defensive reflexes and will even project their own energy into those reflexes to make us more dismissive and defensive of what is really going on.

In this way, they train us to become more like them -- careless, reckless, fast pace, and moving and navigating life itself without awareness of what's really going on deeper down inside or in others around us.

Underneath the false shadow self pieces of the entities themselves, there are our real elements within that need our attention and guidance. It is after we get through the layers of parasitic false growth of the astral realm and bring our awareness to work through and evolve our perceptions within by our own hand...

It is through this we can retrain our body mind and spirit to relax, enjoy, and experience slow and real growth and change of very deep lasting value.
New Age and Religion export this process to an outside force or trick you into thinking you need to throw it all away or collect pieces of your consciousness from these unknown places beyond and blindly accept them.

Even the Apostle Paul said "But to me it is a very small thing that I may be examined by you, or by any human court; in fact, I do not even examine myself." -- 1 Corinthians 4:3

This is a perfect example of how religious teachings train you to get out of touch with who you are and what is really going on and to export the depth of your being to a high vibration entity in the sky. It is being publicly taught that you should not examine yourself or listen to other people as they give you feedback, but run all of it through the filter of God.

This further illustrates the point of my last post titled "God Destroys Self Awareness".

It is time to take our power back away from religion and the trickery of the astral realm, slow ourselves down and step into our low vibration, deep experiencing, slow and considerate powerful cognitive understanding within.
Old 04-10-2019, 03:49 AM
Master
I agree with you re slowing down, becoming more mindfully conscious in our life and lived experience from within.

In my understanding everything we move through is on some level of imbalance seeking balance of itself and those aspects of self ‘not in balance’.

In saying this, there are periods of growth that become spontaneous, swift and faster so we clear and let go of the reigns. Let go deeper to those parts of our mind that often determine what the rest of our body needs. The faster manifestation process, gives us ‘no time’ to think and more ability to let our being do what it can naturally reveal, if we are more present and open beyond controlling.

Sometimes we do need to know deeper more subtle nuances, sometimes we don’t need to know, but let our body move through as it is awakening and unfolding as. The knowing and unknown are both learning experiences. Faster/slower hold both within them.

We each carry seeds of past energetic connections which don’t always need to know what we accessing and clearing. We simply allow that process to reveal, release and reintegrate.

I’m aware now to just be open to what is. So it’s about not forcing, believing I’m the doer that decides on the process. More the presence, aware and allowing how things move, are and move accordingly. Of course with the awareness there is always more and the nature of balance within the whole, I’m conscious of its clarity in this way.
Old 04-10-2019, 07:06 PM
Master

Perhaps we need to be clear about what is meant by "raising our vibrations".

In one sense, raising our vibrations means raising the focus of our consciousness. Our waking consciousness is usually focused on the physical plane. Raising the focus of our consciousness shifts our awareness to the astral planes with all its entertainments and distractions.

In another sense raising our vibrations means raising the frequencies of our mental and emotional bodies. We have lower emotions (anger, hate, fear, etc) and higher emotions such as love. We also have lower and higher mental states. In this case, raising our vibrations means that we function through our higher mental and emotional aspects rather than the lower aspects. This allows a truer expression of our spiritual nature.

For me, this is the real meaning of raising our vibrations. And this allows us to respond to the external world from a higher perspective, and thus the problems of life disappear.

Peace
Old 13-10-2019, 03:58 AM
iorek65

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

In one sense, raising our vibrations means raising the focus of our consciousness. Our waking consciousness is usually focused on the physical plane. Raising the focus of our consciousness shifts our awareness to the astral planes with all its entertainments and distractions.

In another sense raising our vibrations means raising the frequencies of our mental and emotional bodies. We have lower emotions (anger, hate, fear, etc) and higher emotions such as love. We also have lower and higher mental states. In this case, raising our vibrations means that we function through our higher mental and emotional aspects rather than the lower aspects. This allows a truer expression of our spiritual nature.

For me, this is the real meaning of raising our vibrations. And this allows us to respond to the external world from a higher perspective, and thus the problems of life disappear.

Peace

The issue is, this is the great deception.

Love is a low vibration just as much or more than it is a high one.

Perceiving ourselves in polarities of low and high destroys a deeper wholeness awareness of contrast and spectrum of who and what we are.

Anger is a high fast vibration. Many evil actions and impulses are high fast vibrations. This is the truth the new age refuses to acknowledge.
Old 13-10-2019, 05:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65

Perceiving ourselves in polarities of low and high destroys a deeper wholeness awareness of contrast and spectrum of who and what we are.

Anger is a high fast vibration. Many evil actions and impulses are high fast vibrations. This is the truth the new age refuses to acknowledge.

I think we have different ideas about what is meant by vibrations.

Peace
Old 13-10-2019, 05:43 AM
Master

Or we may say, that Love alone being real, the farther the distance any vibration is at from Love, the lower it is although paradoxically yet contained within Love Itself, the lower being merely a delusional ego driven effort seeking love in the form of gratification for itself as a separate entity, trying to make permanent the impermanent, attempting to grasp time slipping through its fingers.

Upon exiting delusion, the bubble of the nonexistent lower vibration bursts noiselessly leaving Love alone shining.

Old 13-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Greenslade

Quote:

To be honest, this whole idea of "raising our vibrations" is a mess, it's a word that has been taken from science and re-engineered to suit personal agenda in Spirituality. To consciousness the word is meaningless because consciousness is not of form and therefore doesn't vibrate. To consciousness, everywhere is so the word 'raising' has no meaning either.

What we become conscious of begins in the limbic system, whose primary function is survival. Then it's 'filtered' via our paradigm (on which our reality is 'built') and the subconscious - which is more like a 'committee' of sorts. Then - anything from 90 milliseconds to sometime never we become conscious of it. Higher/lower, more/less, lowering/raising are all mind/brain constructs that our Spirituality is based on.
Old 13-10-2019, 12:59 PM
Master

Quote:

Peace
Agree with the above.
For purposes of this discussion and those like it, it seems that substituting the term consciousness which is more appropriate, for the more problematic and ambiguous 'vibration' is more productive. Otherwise the discussion itself perpetuates the confusion and false assumptions established by the OP.

~ J
Old 13-10-2019, 01:44 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Peace
Excellent description, very clear.

I'll just add-
Raising our vibration, makes me laugh it's so easy---we can focus our attention on a smelly trash can
or the rose garden a few feet away...feel the difference.
Focus our 'attention' on being kind, forgiving and helpful, then shift that to anger and resentment towards
the same person...see how that feels. Yikes!

It's very much where we place our priorities, and thus, focus that changes our 'vibration'...I find.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-10-2019, 03:42 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65

All your posts are about establishing the new age, godly and angelic as “evil” or suspect.

Love is a low vibration?

Love is the highest principle in our lives, and it’s true not everyone groks or appreciates this.

Enough said,

JL