Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 12-09-2019, 06:12 PM
Master
Full Moon Sept 14th!!

Almost full moon again, on the early morning of the 14th, in some parts of the US it may be late on the 13th due to time difference.

Full moon in Pisces, again lots of things that can come up to be released, can be a tad emotional, and dreaming and restless nights.
Theme of the Harvest moon is letting go of old emotions and having healthy boundaries.

I noticed today I was sleepy, not very active. Could be coincidence and to do with the bad weather, not sure.
I do notice suddenly certain memories and feelings coming up, along with anger or sadness.
Not overwhelming as I am very aware and observing what's going on. That helps a lot to not have it wash over you like a tidal wave.

I have also noticed emotions and strong reactions coming up in others. Some based on pain that hasn't been worked through, but also anger and lashing out because of that.

My own Moon is in Pisces, maybe that'll make the effect a bit stronger for me, maybe it makes it easier, not sure.
So far it's been pretty good for me.
Today the skies have been clear, still are now that the sun are setting so I hope to see the near full moon shortly so I can connect with it :)

Have a great moon in Pisces!

Old 12-09-2019, 09:14 PM
Master
Happy Full Moon, FairyCrystal.

Looks like we'll get clear skies in the next few days, okay temperatures, so good time to gaze outside.
Old 12-09-2019, 11:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Happy Fully Moon in Pisces!

Playing it by ear because my dreams have been very intense but... I think its been pretty exceptional/positive energy. At least I am more centered and balanced than the past two moons, I am doing tons of home cleaning and new season decorating so that has been very fulfilling, so there positive optimism for me. I am Pisces rising so perhaps, the artsy/creativity side of the energy is flowing more abundantly
Old 13-09-2019, 12:47 AM
Ascender

Hmm, harvest moon on Friday the 13th. Interesting to look into...

I have nothing further to add lol.
Old 13-09-2019, 01:12 PM
Deactivated Account
It will be my birthday the following day...

I've been feeling sleepy and dreamy and I feel like eating a piece of fish and then having a swim and taking a nap on the sunny river bank lol.
Sounds like the perfect day.
Old 13-09-2019, 05:36 PM
Master
I am also still a bit sluggish and sleepy. No desire to eat fish though, haha.
Too lazy to even think of swimming, not warm enough here anymore either. Sunbathing on a riverbank or lawn sounds good though!
Old 13-09-2019, 05:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Hmm, harvest moon on Friday the 13th. Interesting to look into...

I have nothing further to add lol.
I was born on a Friday the 13th, so it's pure good energy :)
Full moon is on the 14th where I live. This time difference thing can cause funny things at times. Few months ago everyone was talking about a dark moon (2 new moons within 1 calendar month) but that was only in the US. We had it last month, then the US didn't have it. I'm guestimating it's the same with us and Asia / Australia / NZ.
Weird huh, as such things do have particular energies but then only affect certain parts or countries of the world.
Old 13-09-2019, 11:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I am also still a bit sluggish and sleepy. No desire to eat fish though, haha.
Too lazy to even think of swimming, not warm enough here anymore either. Sunbathing on a riverbank or lawn sounds good though!

Sunbathing sounds like heaven and my vit D levels are a bit low.

Cool how your b'day is was on Friday 13th! I always choose to see it as a good luck day.

I find it interesting to think about the different energies in different places too.
I'm pretty sure our full moon is this evening which is the 14th.
Old 14-09-2019, 03:59 PM
Seeker
The night before last night was clear, I saw the Moon and photographed it this time! (It didn't actually look 100% full somehow, so maybe I was out by one night - especially if the actual date for the Full Moon is the 14th.)

Last night was overcast, sadly. The Moon was glowing tantalisingly through the clouds at times, but never visible!

I'll keep an eye out for it tonight too.

By the way, that image in the opening post is awesome!
Old 14-09-2019, 08:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueCrazyLion
The night before last night was clear, I saw the Moon and photographed it this time! (It didn't actually look 100% full somehow, so maybe I was out by one night - especially if the actual date for the Full Moon is the 14th.)

Last night was overcast, sadly. The Moon was glowing tantalisingly through the clouds at times, but never visible!

I'll keep an eye out for it tonight too.

By the way, that image in the opening post is awesome!
Beautiful picture, isn't it!
Over here the moon got to 99% full.
It was indeed on the 14th or the 13th if in the US, depending on which US time zone I think.