Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-10-2019, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
I have a theory? Only one? Please clarify specifically what theory you refering to. Thanks

PLease supply the specific comment by me your refering to MG. Do you not know how to supply someone comment as a quote? There is an icon at top of the message box. THat is the best way.

...." doing this is an altenative way"....

Really, I have no idea you have read any of them. Maybe my memory fails me. So that makes two of us who dont have a problem with my "way" I want to see or "find" this or that to be true.

Ive been stalked by Bjohn recently on many posts and he has nothing but problems with anything and ever thing I say. I think he has a hurt ego. Glad you do not.

PLease address and be specific when that is the case and i can better

address your concerns.

It is and that is why my Cosmic Trinity is significant because all fields fall within the greatest wholistic set, and that is what the Cosmic Trinity. As I stated to you earlier, Fuller often stated, start with the whole and no parts can be left out.

This is the similar to the way the outline aka table of contents of a good book begins. It is a top > to bottom approach to understanding any topic and all of its subsets.

You and others should really read and grasp my Cosmic Trinity as it works great as a generalized catagorical reference guide to all that exists.

Sorry posting using an iPad so copying and pasting is difficult for me to do.

In your Cosmic Trinity you present such things as gravity, dark energy as contracting and expanding forces. As to what specially they are still is unknown.
So, theoretical in some ways. Their effects can be felt, but again as I understand these are not fully known.

So, in this sense some of the things with in the Cosmic Trinity hold some truth, but not fully known in its fullness. Not saying you are not presenting a truth, just that there is more to discover, so in this sense can be viewed as not be the full truth? Absolute. Just expanding upon this not stating you said this.

You stated or implied I am not sincere in having a discussion. Am open to exchanging ideas, thoughts, and experiences. When things are implied I am not being sincere or playing head games because placing it in my words, understanding, and expanding upon the issues, feel this is a bit dismissive.refer post#72. Does not encourage me to further engage.

Perhaps just go our ways.

Feel these exchanges reflect a bit of what the OP is referring to. Which is how we perceive the Universe and will add each other effects how one, we, oneself may interact with such.
Old 04-10-2019, 07:26 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ..Space( Time*) i (* Time)Space...

Quote:
BigJohn--Dear r6r6, Rybo the Rybot from the planet Rybon spreading the Rybonic Seed ...

Also from the planet Rybon

Quote:
Let's say you are right and move on.

I have been continously moving forward, I was sidetracked by your seeming recent stalking of me on several threads over one or two days with false narrative and false projections of stuff I never stated,

ergo I felt a need to response to you many posts to correct your false narrative and false projections regarding my comments.

Prior to, and after your seeming stalking of me, Ive asked you to play fair, address my coments as stated, and offer some rational, logical common sense that adds too, or invalidates my comments as presented.

Thanks again for any sincere efforts on you part to attempt those requests.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 04-10-2019, 07:51 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ..Space( Time *) i (* Time)Space...

Quote:
Moonglow--In your Cosmic Trinity you present such things as gravity, dark energy as contracting and expanding forces. As to what specially they are still is unknown.

Contraction = INward

Mass-attraction = Inward of two bodies toward each other ergo this effect as gravity is well known for at least 100 years.

Dark Energy is deduced from what cosmologist observe. When this accelerating expansion was first discovered ---indirectly--- it was also said to be the same as the Cosmoligcal Constant, idea, that Einstien took out of his original equations, since at that time, all that was observed was a more static Universe.

Soon after that Hubble { 1920's} discovered that Universe was expanding and yet Einstein called his Cosmological Constant teh biggest blunder of his life.

Uhh, NOT.

Quote:
So, theoretical in some ways. Their effects can be felt, but again as I understand these are not fully known.

They have not been directly detected via quantization --as Ive made clear here at SF for two or more years--- and they have not be quantified mathematically, and again, as Ive made clear for two or more years here on SF any other if not many posts.

Quote:
So, in this sense some of the things with in the Cosmic Trinity hold some truth, but not fully known in its fullness.

Geodesic of space is aka as curvature of space-time for perhaps 100 years or more. Gravity in many books is refered to as the fabric of space-time.

What my Cosmic Trinity expresses is a specific positive curvature for gravity { mass-attraction } and a negative curvature for Dark Energy.

And this latter is what would exactly correspond with Dark Energy because what is known is that Gravity and Dark Energy in all information about do reference them as opposites.

My geometric torus approach expresses a geometrically diametric set of oppostion of two kinds of curvature we find with torus ( )( ) and Ive gone to great pains of clearly presenting and explaining this geometry.

Quote:
Not saying you are not presenting a truth, just that there is more to discover, so in this sense can be viewed as not be the full truth? Absolute. Just expanding upon this not stating you said this.

You can go back and check my posts to you, or no where have I stated that I offerring all truths to you or anyone else.

No where have I ever stated there is not more to discover. Of course there is more to discover. I believe my toroidal geometry as presented is an accurate discovery that has yet to be corroborated scientifically.

Fermions and bosons are truth and also in my Cosmic Trinity as Ive presented them. And they correspond with dictionary definitions of spirit { spirit-2 } as physical/energy ergo reality and Observed Time

Quote:
You stated or implied I am not sincere in having a discussion. Am open to exchanging ideas, thoughts, and experiences. When things are implied I am not being sincere or playing head games because placing it in my words, understanding, and expanding upon the issues, feel this is a bit dismissive.refer post#72. Does not encourage me to further engage.

That sounds more like comments I was saying to BJohn than you. Without your offerring my actuall comments stating such, I cant be sure I stated that that way or if so in what set of context.

Quote:
Perhaps just go our ways.

You mean differrent ways. ...'Happy Trails to you, untill we meet again'....Roy and Dale

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 05-10-2019, 06:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Agree, what may lead to our ultimate demise is not funny.

But, at present do you feel the moon to be threatening?
An interesting fact in terms of the present. Certainly friendly having it, without it will not be. Interesting thing I heard, it's also said if there were no moon in the beginning, having had no moon, there would likely be no life on earth, it wouldn't have started up. It also means it affected evolution all having to do with ocean tides and movement of the oceans. I never heard this before. The proximity is and was important. The moon isn't neutral in its affect/effects, unknown cause and effect. Everything seems to follow that rule and I hadn't considered the moon important. Friendly to life and that relationship goes away as it leaves. Relationship between things. In this respect if true, it was always friendly.

Now as far as the galaxies being destroyed, the universe is being seeded. We ourselves are made of elements of old stars, heavy elements from these stars. We are star stuff. There seems to be a delicate balance and cause and effect. It all has to do with motion.
Old 05-10-2019, 07:55 AM
Master
IƝƮƐRESTING ƤOINƮS

Some also claim we may have had 1 or 2 more moons.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 06-10-2019, 01:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
An interesting fact in terms of the present. Certainly friendly having it, without it will not be. Interesting thing I heard, it's also said if there were no moon in the beginning, having had no moon, there would likely be no life on earth, it wouldn't have started up. It also means it affected evolution all having to do with ocean tides and movement of the oceans. I never heard this before. The proximity is and was important. The moon isn't neutral in its affect/effects, unknown cause and effect. Everything seems to follow that rule and I hadn't considered the moon important. Friendly to life and that relationship goes away as it leaves. Relationship between things. In this respect if true, it was always friendly.

Now as far as the galaxies being destroyed, the universe is being seeded. We ourselves are made of elements of old stars, heavy elements from these stars. We are star stuff. There seems to be a delicate balance and cause and effect. It all has to do with motion.

Hi lemex,

You bring up some interesting points.

Which for me brings to mind in how things and life may be perceived.

Whether the information presented and observed holds truth.
The effects felt. Whether the source(s) are fully understood or even known or not. Which can be individual or group oriented.

Effects of what is in motion and placed in motion are there none the less, whether defined, understood,or even fully known, aren't they?

Yes, cause and effect.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:21 AM
Master
It can be both. It's a deep place to be with a lot of twist and turns. It's one big problem to solve, one small step at a time.
Old 12-10-2019, 12:08 AM
Kioma

You exist. What else do you want?
Old 12-10-2019, 01:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
You exist. What else do you want?
It strikes me that what's said in your 'signature' poem is much more/other than mere existence, Kioma.

In answer to your question, how does experiencing and expressing greater and greater amounts of that sort of being-doing strike you as being worth desiring/wanting?

'More' of that amounts to growth and development so as to fulfill one's potential which process is not 'mere' existence, yes?
Old 12-10-2019, 02:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Talking .Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space.....

Rybo the Rybot from the planet Rybon spreading the Rybonic seed
............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
............Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........
............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our first breath { prana } is IN-spire-ation.
I believe that the infants first In-Spiration of breath ---and umbilical chord disconnect-- that seperates the infants ego { i } identifier from the mothers ego { i } identifier.

Spire = cone and the minimal cone is a triangular based pryamid aka tetra{4}hedron. LINK

At the peak of contraction of lungs ---Ex-Spiration--- we see increase of layers of outer surface Gravity ( ) increasing to create the largest possible black hole that is referred to some as a singularity ((((*)))) yet is is not and can never be such singularity.

At the peak of expansion of the lungs ---In-Spiration--- we have entropic heat death ---via Dark Energy )(--- where all fermionic matter and bosonic forces have been dispersed as one very large and very flat{ lowest frequency } photon.

1} Eternity is to time, ---/\/\/---> occupied space that is specifically entropic aka the arrow-of-time

2} As infinite is to space, ---Space( )( )Space--- occupied { syntropic } and the non-occupied { macro-irrelevant }is the macro-infinite non-occupied space beyond/outside of our finite, occupied space Universe.

If we truly listen, we never hear silence.

If we truly care, we aim/direct/steer that noise into patterns of order, that, we can then apply via verbalization or just hands on touch, to that which we feel is appropriate to fit our personal needs or needs of others.

Quietening of the mind is the action of putting in order, the actions around us, so we may go forward in peaceful contemplemation of the greater wholistic set, and all of its subset parts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.sciencealert.com/penrose...clic-cosmology

..."These Swirls of Light Could Be Signs of a Previous Universe Existing Before Ours"...