Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-10-2019, 07:13 PM
Newbie ;)

How to connect more with my angels

Hello, for years now I ha e been very interested in my angels but its something that has always been blocked when life gets too hectic.

Well the last few days I decided regardless of how busy life wise my Angela were something I really wanted to connect with again, already I've notice SO many coincidences it's mind blowing

But I really want to make that closer connection. I hear people talking about discovering their angels names and even being able to see then and see their faces be ause they've formed such a connection.

What I want to know is how do I go about forming this string connection with my angels again please
Old 04-10-2019, 05:49 AM
Experiencer
My recommendation is to have something external that you can see often; this keeps them in your mind more, which can lead to being more aware of signs and such. Since they're an angel, you could get angel statues, maybe a feather, or an angel pendant to keep with you. You can also put little notes or symbols (ie, feather) on sticky notes and leave them around. If my current guide is something that exists in our world (like a real animal), I'll do things like make them my avatar so I remember what they look like. This in turn makes it easier to connect with them and stay on their "wavelength" so to speak.

There are guided meditations out there for meeting with your guides; this may be especially helpful for you finding out their name, since that can take a little more effort and focus to pin down. If you're interested, try looking up "Spirit guide meditation".
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 04-10-2019, 10:15 AM
Master
I got my Guardian Angel's name last year during a meditation/visualization by Kyle Gray. I was surprised as I find it very hard to get names or see things (like a type of animal) when I'm supposed to. But it just came to me. I looked up the meaning of his name, and I was awed! It is actually what I call myself often, just not in Greek, hihi.

Kyle Gray is all about angels, he regularly does free things. Maybe sign up for his newsletter or FB.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:45 AM
Master
Sounds like you have got some nice replies there, you jumped straight into the big pool as I did without going onto the welcome link - I got got one welcome which meant a lot to me and still does - so just in case people forget to welcome you and its easy done when thinking what to reply - a warm welcome here to you...
Old 05-10-2019, 11:07 AM
Deactivated Account
You can't simply connect with them on command, they aren't pets... If angels are truly real (which is up for debate in a different topic) then I feel like they only connect with you when they personally want to, without taking your feelings and opinions into consideration. Those who succesfully connect with them on a daily base are either on drugs or they are for some mysterious unknown reason more 'special' and important than others, apparently.
Old 05-10-2019, 04:34 PM
Master
Delay in replying to this Slayer, ive been out busy...

So without trying to be too disrespectful, I'll just drop my head in the noose again on here, just give me a moment wax my neck - should be an award for bravery lol.

If you'd witnessed what I witnessed over recent years then you'd think differently - everyone has a right to an opinion including 'you and I' - without being disrespectful to you I can't work out for the life of me why you are on here, 2000 posts!!! I can't get my head around why! I must be missing something...

Ive been helping out and advising on forums for people with all sorts of issues over recent years so I get an idea what people might be thinking - but not with your replies, not a glimmer here me, I must be missing a clue to why! on here... Why waste your time??

I could understand if it was someone who was trying to wind someone up, but its all so serious and its energy draining for you - so can't get my head around it why waste valuable time.
Old 13-10-2019, 01:32 AM
Newbie ;)

How to connect more with my angels

To connect more with angels you need prayers so that you can activate their services
Old 28-10-2019, 11:12 PM
Newbie ;)

There are some great angel meditations out there. One of the ways I have had luck getting to know my angels better is asking for signs about their names and messages. Repetition is always a clue that the message is from your angel. Set the intention that the angels will reply to your request and watch for signs and messages. If you don't have an expectation as to how you will receive it, then you are more open to how the message comes and it might be easier for them to "get through." :)
Old 29-10-2019, 11:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Find your center and hold onto it is my advice.