Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-09-2019, 09:38 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbeam
No, i don't say you are negative, you can be a positive person, but still have negative energy in you're system.
In you're case i have looked why this happened. I see a toilet being flooded with dirt and mud. It is coming out in large amounts.
Maybe you felt like you where being belittled, undermined or unacknowledged. You feel disrespected. This is a possible explanation, it can mean something else with you.
When i concentrate on what part of this the kundaline had was that ist speeded up the process. Without the kundaline experience it still would have happened, but only later in you're life.
It seems that the kundalini speeded up a process of something that needed attention within you (something negative). If you didn't have the kundaline experience the same thing could have happened if you ask me.

I don't believe (by nature) what is written in books about the spiritual topics like kundalini, i seek things out myself with help of images i see. This is my path.

Right...this is essentially what I am saying.

But it is even worse when the care you have is so poor. If I was off in a spiritual community somewhere then I would of had proper guidance and advice to deal with things. Instead in western medicine you are surrounded by negativity and stigma. They set me back years and years. Well, you with Kundalini you eventually get to where you are meant to go or die. Once the on button is trigger there ain't no off.
Old 01-10-2019, 06:02 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJAsapace
It's weird that you say that, about a cold blizzard. I had a dream in Nov. or Dec. 2012 where I was in a church (same year I had an awakening), 3 beings of light with light coming from their foreheads standing with me. I was trying to believe in the born-again christian faith at the time hence why I was in a church, and I left the church to go outside and there was a blizzard. I didn't know what the blizzard meant but I knew that leaving the church was me leaving my christian faith behind. I was trying to find myself and fill a void so I turned to Christianity but to no avail, only made me feel worse about myself.

This can't be a coincidence.
The storm means something indeed. Maybe it is symbolic for a void in yourself or you feel excluded and left out. You can't see anyone in the heavy blizzard.
How do you feel now, are you in a place where you feel welcome and warmth?
Old 01-10-2019, 06:10 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Right...this is essentially what I am saying.

But it is even worse when the care you have is so poor. If I was off in a spiritual community somewhere then I would of had proper guidance and advice to deal with things. Instead in western medicine you are surrounded by negativity and stigma. They set me back years and years. Well, you with Kundalini you eventually get to where you are meant to go or die. Once the on button is trigger there ain't no off.

But even when the process goes slower you will need the right help with it. That doesn't make a difference i think, a kundalini experience only goes much faster, so you have less time to arange it.
It was ment to happen, that is what i believe. They show me that 99% of everything we do is fixed, you can't change it most of the time (99%). Most of us think we are totally free to do what we want, but i don't believe that.
What we have to learn are life lessons, most of the time only a few in each life is enough work for us. The lesson can be anything, dealing with the stigma for instance. Only learning the life lesson can change the rest you're life.

That is what they show me. I know most of the spiritual people think differently about this, but i don't care. I will find my own way.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:48 PM
Knower
Quote:
This can't be a coincidence.
The storm means something indeed. Maybe it is symbolic for a void in yourself or you feel excluded and left out. You can't see anyone in the heavy blizzard.
How do you feel now, are you in a place where you feel welcome and warmth?

I feel unwanted anywhere I go. I still feel empty and left out from society because I can't lead a normal life due to feeling too telepathic.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:45 PM
Ascender

Quote:
But even when the process goes slower you will need the right help with it. That doesn't make a difference i think, a kundalini experience only goes much faster, so you have less time to arange it.
It was ment to happen, that is what i believe. They show me that 99% of everything we do is fixed, you can't change it most of the time (99%). Most of us think we are totally free to do what we want, but i don't believe that.
What we have to learn are life lessons, most of the time only a few in each life is enough work for us. The lesson can be anything, dealing with the stigma for instance. Only learning the life lesson can change the rest you're life.

That is what they show me. I know most of the spiritual people think differently about this, but i don't care. I will find my own way.

I don't not believe in free will if that is what you are saying. I can go jump out the window right now if it struck my fancy.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:56 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
I don't not believe in free will if that is what you are saying. I can go jump out the window right now if it struck my fancy.

No problem that you believe that, i just think differently about that. No problem.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:40 AM
Knower
Quote:

I believe we have free will but all is predestined whether we want to believe it or not. Life is full of paradoxes.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:30 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJAsapace
I believe we have free will but all is predestined whether we want to believe it or not. Life is full of paradoxes.

How can something be predestined if you have free will? Something predestined will hapen, even if you don't want it.
I wondered for years why i dreamed of a situation and months later that exact thing happened.
I wondered for years and then they whowed everything follows a script, we just watch it and think we are in controll.
But again, thats what they showed me with the dream images i see. Couldn't accept it for a year, but then i realised it was really the truth.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Knower
Quote:
How can something be predestined if you have free will? Something predestined will hapen, even if you don't want it.

Because life contradicts itself. It's full of paradoxes. Hermeticism would teach you that. Everything works out as it should, that is destiny, but we also have free will to pave our own destinies.