Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
It will keep happening until ABSOLUTELY believe.
keep asking for signs and when they come - accept them. That way, they'll come again, and again, and again, and again..and again.

and again.
This correlates with my own experience. I've always been drawn to particular sequences and combinations of numbers, especially numbers repeating themselves; In my adult life I've come to accept them as signs, and the more accepting I've become, the more I've noticed it happening.
Old 28-08-2019, 12:49 AM
Newbie ;)

I've been seeing numbers from 111-999 from the last two years, but recently the numbers appear less these days. Occassionally they pop up but not as frequent. Try going on you tube there are pick a card reading about angel numbers but try it if it resonates with you. Because of the readings I see them less but they pop up only to remind you that they're around.
Old 06-09-2019, 05:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
It will keep happening until ABSOLUTELY believe.
keep asking for signs and when they come - accept them. That way, they'll come again, and again, and again, and again..and again.

and again.

You are certainly right about that! It’s been happening more and more. It’s now mostly 11:11, 4:44 and my birthday numbers. Today every single time I’ve looked at the clock it’s been some sort of angel number like 4:44, 5:55.
I just wish I knew why and what message they are clearly trying to get across to me!
Old 06-09-2019, 05:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miwako
I've been seeing numbers from 111-999 from the last two years, but recently the numbers appear less these days. Occassionally they pop up but not as frequent. Try going on you tube there are pick a card reading about angel numbers but try it if it resonates with you. Because of the readings I see them less but they pop up only to remind you that they're around.

I recently discovered pick a card readings but haven’t seen any about angel numbers yet. will look into it, thanks! Are there any specific youtubers you recommend?
Old 22-09-2019, 01:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFortune
Hi :)

Recently I’ve started seeing angel numbers all the time - mostly 11:11 and 12:12.

After researching about it I asked if I could be shown a definite sign because I don’t know if I really believe this yet. That night I woke up randomly and looked at my phone - the time was 04:44 am. This blew me away because I’d read earlier in the day that 444 means your angels are with you.
The next day when opening my YouTube one of the first videos in my recommended was “signs your angels are near you”.

I don’t really know where to go from here. I was hoping some people may have some advice as I’m very new to this sort of thing.
Are they just telling me they are around? Should I try to communicate with them?
I just don’t think it’s a coincidence that this is happening now that I’m starting my spiritual journey and trying to figure out what I believe in.

Hi Miss fortune are you young?

I started seeing the angel numbers in 2011 and at first thought I was going mad, then I looked up what 11;11 meants and read it was an angel number and it made instant sense to me. Since then it is such a regular daily occurence that I rarely pay much attention to it. In my case it meant the angels are with you and you are on the right path, though I still had to go through many years of hardship and suffering before I did a channelling course and found my connection with the angels. I now have started a business doing professional angel channelling for people.

It probably means you are an earth angel an angel who has incarnated into a human body in order to assist the planet and the people, it will probably take some years before you find your path and how you are here to serve but I am sure it will be an interesting journey for you :)
Old 22-09-2019, 01:46 AM
Newbie ;)

PS MissFortune after reading your posts and feeling your energy I definitely believe you are an angel. You may have some trouble accepting this about yourself as you have been on earth and indocrinated with normal human ways of thinking so you may not believe it yet but you will sooner or later ;)
Old 22-09-2019, 02:38 AM
Seeker

I too see angel numbers as well. Last several days have been intensely consisting of numbers including 7. Numbers of 771, 777, 117, 177, etc. Not only that my life path number is 7 as well, and recently have move into my college dorm that resides on the 7th floor. And lately today, have been seeing 17.

Before that I've been also seeing 888, 444, 111, 119, 911, 222, etc.

Oddly for the past two years of growth I have oddly an urge to help others? I'm not really sure, because at times I suppose I can be procrastinating and such. There are times I wonder if I'm an angel or something else.
Old 22-09-2019, 03:10 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFortune

I just wish I knew why and what message they are clearly trying to get across to me!

I thought this was a very clear message to you.
“signs your angels are near you”.

Once you start having faith and working with faith you will grow.

Then trust and working with trust you will grow more.

But to get an important message like that your angels are with you then
staying in questioning, what it means is something you may want to work through.
You may want to work with Spirit in your daily life. It can be just like trusting or having faith in a friend.
Ask a question and wait for an answer. Your work will be on how to listen.

Take it slow and become aware. Try not to get into doubt.
Keep having faith and trust that the whole universe is for you
and available to help you.

Just a few thoughts from a human being.If it makes no sense
then please ignore it, because your path will unfold regardless of my input.
Old 22-09-2019, 05:06 PM
Guide

My personal angel number is 143.