Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

View Poll Results: Are you in a relationship or are you single?
I am in a relationship at the moment. 75 28.85%
I am single at the moment. 185 71.15%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Knower

I am single for a long time, as I think that I've never found a woman who could match with me. I am okay with that, I'd rather be single that be in a relationship with someone who I am not connected with.
Old 21-05-2018, 07:00 PM
Master
wow, this is an old thread. I was in a relationship when this was posted but currently I've been single for a year.... nearly to the day, actually, now that I think about it. I promised myself I'd stay single for a year so I guess I succeeded at that lol.
Old 21-05-2018, 08:47 PM
Master
I have been single, for a long, long time. Most of my life really. I was on a long dry spell of 12 years. Then met a narcissist, and well. That went poorly. Relationships.. Don't seem to work out for me. Doesn't help that most I meet are not on the same vibration as myself. And are very, very selfish, controlling, and manipulative. Probably a reflection of the shadow self within myself that I have been working on healing.

Perhaps one day, the universe will surprise me, and I will meet someone how is more in vibration with myself and be more compatible than all the toxic relationships I've had in the past.
Old 22-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Pathfinder

Still going strong.
Old 22-05-2018, 02:02 PM
Badcopyinc

This year will be 4. Only had one connection worthy of relapse in the past 3 but distance and circumstances....
Old 24-05-2018, 02:24 AM
Suspended
I am in a relation ship now with a beautiful woman. it was about 5 years since my last one..
Old 24-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Master
I'm Single...

I Wish I Was With Someone!!!

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 25-05-2018, 03:31 PM
Deactivated Account
There should be a third poll option called single forever.
Old 27-05-2018, 06:18 PM
Master

Well I will help tip the balance (towards the marrieds). I have been in a relationship since 1995. Married to a wonderful man.
Old 29-05-2018, 01:01 AM
Master
I am currently single and have been so for three years.

I have a lot of other concerns right of late. Trying to be more independent, A relationship at this time, would not fair well, as I have other priorities first. Once those are settled, would I like one? That depends on whether or not anyone decent exists.

Momentarily, I am currently single and not itching to look.