Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 19-02-2017, 01:27 PM
gentleheart gentleheart is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 47
 
continuing the work of past lives

I am eager to unlock so much including my past lives. I am a keyholder and my cycle continues. And honestly i can barely believe how in depth the connections are. I know things will reveal to me sooner or later and quite a bit has revealed to me already but its a bit well... I dont know. I wouldnt say scary but i mean its a serious and huge responsibility and kinda overwhelming.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20-02-2017, 12:38 PM
Baile Baile is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,085
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleheart
I am a keyholder... its a serious and huge responsibility and kinda overwhelming.
Hi gentleheart. To be honest, the way you frame all this sounds similar to the way spiritual cults indoctrinate their followers. They create spiritual labels and religious tenets the student must adopt and then try and live up to. They push the notion of serious, dedicated spiritual responsibility. And then it becomes overwhelming and manifests as life-pressure. Too many years of that, and the body and mind can break down due to all the self-created psychic stress.

The pathway of healthy spiritual exploration is much gentler than that. No special labels, or awareness grades, or levels of initiation. You are the same as everyone else: a soul-spirit being having a physical-human experience. You are on a spiritual path, which is the same soul-evolution process every soul undergoes over the course of many lifetimes. It is neither a serious responsibility, nor something to be avoided and ignored. It is simply living life in full consciousness, and accepting and appreciating the inner growth that comes with that life experience.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 20-02-2017, 01:51 PM
gentleheart gentleheart is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 47
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Hi gentleheart. To be honest, the way you frame all this sounds similar to the way spiritual cults indoctrinate their followers. They create spiritual labels and religious tenets the student must adopt and then try and live up to. They push the notion of serious, dedicated spiritual responsibility. And then it becomes overwhelming and manifests as life-pressure. Too many years of that, and the body and mind can break down due to all the self-created psychic stress.

The pathway of healthy spiritual exploration is much gentler than that. No special labels, or awareness grades, or levels of initiation. You are the same as everyone else: a soul-spirit being having a physical-human experience. You are on a spiritual path, which is the same soul-evolution process every soul undergoes over the course of many lifetimes. It is neither a serious responsibility, nor something to be avoided and ignored. It is simply living life in full consciousness, and accepting and appreciating the inner growth that comes with that life experience.
I am not trying to create any labels. Im just saying what a truly am and whats been confirmed by quite a few people. I am not a part of any cult or anything. And the law of harmony is a huge responsibility. If its not kept in balance, then there goes the universe. Im overwhelmed just for now because im still going through my spiritual awakening and i do have health problems affecting alot of it. Once i awaken, things will be at ease. But thanks for the concern. And yeah i agree with all the physical body stuff. My physical body has quite a harsh life and im working on it. I was told by an angel that it would be a difficult path but that its my path and i shall continue on it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 20-02-2017, 02:03 PM
Baile Baile is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,085
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleheart
I am not trying to create any labels. Im just saying what a truly am and whats been confirmed by quite a few people.
We don't try and do lots of things; we do them unconsciously. I was in a cult. People told me I was a fourth-level initiate. I believed it because it fed my ego. And it became my identity.

And I wouldn't listen to anyone who argued, because to believe otherwise would be to lose my spiritual identity. And that was an unconscious thing I did: the self-serving way I avoided and wrote off peoples' questioning and critiques. And that's really why I joined a cult. When we require our beliefs to be confirmed, we surround ourselves with like-minded people who will confirm our beliefs. That's also an unconscious thing we do.

Continuing the work of past lives is great, but you don't need to be a ________ in order to do it. You can just be yourself. Just a spiritual-minded person, going about their happy and easy soul-development work.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 20-02-2017, 03:00 PM
gentleheart gentleheart is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 47
 
Continuing the work of past lives is great, but you don't need to be a ________ in order to do it.[/quote]
Dont need to be a what in order to do it? Is that supposed to be an attitude filled remark? Or is it supposed to be a nice word because its not coming across so nicely to me.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 21-02-2017, 03:32 AM
shiningstars shiningstars is offline
Suspended
Experiencer
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 374
 
Baile is a good guy, in my experience.

_________ probably means "x". i.e. fill in the space.

shiningstars
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 21-02-2017, 08:34 AM
Baile Baile is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,085
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleheart
Continuing the work of past lives is great, but you don't need to be a ________ in order to do it.
Whoops sorry! I only mean as shiningstars said. Fill in the blank. Fill in the label. You don't need to be a Christian... You don't need to be an Initiate... You don't need to be a Star Seed... Labels aren't required to work on one's spiritual self-development.

They're a hindrance in fact. Any label, or belief-specific path, is a hindrance to truth exploration. They limit how the spiritual student proceeds. Think of reincarnation and karma for example. These are fundamental spiritual truths that open the consciousness door to the very purpose of life, answering questions about why we are born, and why we are here. Yet the individual who labels themselves a Christian will be shut out from those immense truths, because as a Christian they may only abide by the tenets their religion teaches.

Regarding past life exploration, I've had rebirth and past life regressions, way back when I first started out on my path. A perfect example of how all spiritual exploration is open to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 21-02-2017, 11:10 AM
Baile Baile is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,085
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleheart
I am a keyholder and my cycle continues... I am a keyholder and as far as i know i have a twin that has the other keys... to unlock more of my life path as keyholder... Anyone have any thoughts or know any other keyholders?
Hi again gentleheart. I took a look at your other threads and posts. It seems "keyholder" is the central theme in everything you post and share. You said other people have confirmed this; are you in a spiritual group of some kind? I was really just wondering where it is you're getting this keyholder idea from, and I suppose I should have asked a couple of posts ago. It struck me in your first post when you added that, because past life regression doesn't require being anything at all. It's like stating I'm interested in learning to kayak because I'm an Aries.

So that's where my initial question came from: wondering why you feel the need to label yourself a keyholder, in order to do soul-investigation work. And I noticed you are in your 20s. I joined a cult at the age of 28. Spiritual work is age-influenced in many regards. One reason for that is our karmic contracts tend to play out earlier on in our lives. Which then leaves us free in our later years to create new karmic ties that will play into our next lifetimes. So this sounds like your karma at work. And it makes sense now why you don't understand why labeling yourself a keyholder, or anything at all, is irrelevant. It's not irrelevant to you, because it's part of your karmic path right now. So that's that. Good luck to you.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 21-02-2017, 12:41 PM
gentleheart gentleheart is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 47
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Hi again gentleheart. I took a look at your other threads and posts. It seems "keyholder" is the central theme in everything you post and share. You said other people have confirmed this; are you in a spiritual group of some kind? I was really just wondering where it is you're getting this keyholder idea from, and I suppose I should have asked a couple of posts ago. It struck me in your first post when you added that, because past life regression doesn't require being anything at all. It's like stating I'm interested in learning to kayak because I'm an Aries.

So that's where my initial question came from: wondering why you feel the need to label yourself a keyholder, in order to do soul-investigation work. And I noticed you are in your 20s. I joined a cult at the age of 28. Spiritual work is age-influenced in many regards. One reason for that is our karmic contracts tend to play out earlier on in our lives. Which then leaves us free in our later years to create new karmic ties that will play into our next lifetimes. So this sounds like your karma at work. And it makes sense now why you don't understand why labeling yourself a keyholder, or anything at all, is irrelevant. It's not irrelevant to you, because it's part of your karmic path right now. So that's that. Good luck to you.
I actually despise labels. But thanos for clearing that blank line thing up. But the keyholder part is no joke. When i was about 5 years old i had come across 2 keys. (In research it says the keys are presented to a young child...) months later i did my first meditation. During that meditation i had moved the keys to a hidden place, that i loved so much. This woman came through the door during meditation and took care of me until i was 18. She would ask me about the keys but being a young child i never understood. I was not ready. I couldnt remember where i put the keys or how to get there until recently now as im working on my awakening. Im now able to go there and able to touch them. Those keys were moved from physical to astral for safety reasons. The woman is still with me but at a distance. I must do it on my own.
I have all sorts of people telling me what i should learn and what i shouldnt, how i should do things and when i should. But well i can let them talk but i will do things at my own pace. And something inside me draws to kabbalah. Through my awakening, my third eye burns when i sense something important. And recently i have someone claiming to be my past fate and i wont even hear all of what he has to tell me because only i can feel and decide whats needed and how i want to be.
I agree with the label stuff but that doesnt change what i have. My common phrases honestly are labelless. Like i am what i am, it is what it is. What you think is what you say. There is no proper word or definition for things. Often i ask if you were to define channeling what would you say? True expressiob of what you think of it is more spiritual than a dictionary or wikipedia... Itlearmbolism and expression. Those are what many do not fully learn. Harmony can only be achieved by the acceptance that labels cannot exist. However as in human state of mind, it would get confusing if we didnt choose something to call whatever it is we call upon.
People mainly tell me i should be a healer. But i dont feel like one. I mostly help with mental/emotional stability. I know some things to heal others but with herbs not reiki.
Anyways theres so much i could tell you about my past and the keys but then i think id might as well right a book on it. Even the near death experiences with the angel talking to me would be of interest to you to hear. I may sound like im labeling but i accepted this a long time ago and i only wanna look back at my past lives to see what i could do differently. I dont even like multiple choice questions. Ask any of my teachers. I was possibly the most irritating student in class but bright. Even artclass i had to do it my own way. I think the worst part of my life and still is, that people try to label me with down syndrome or some other mental related problem. Not many defend me for it. I may have delays due to a growth disorder but im not those things. And i can get around things that stand in my way.
Sorry for dragging this on really long. I tend to talk alot and express. It helps me.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums