Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-09-2016, 04:42 PM
Deactivated Account

I was VERY bad in my past.
Old 04-09-2016, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifer76
No there is no linear progression, time does not exist beyond the physical,
our higher self, inner self, what ever you want to call it is experiencing through us,
and there are more personalities living out experiences all happening at the same time,
it's not about advancement but just experience
Well, aren't you an experienced one in the know!!
Where have you been!
I would like to have coffee or a drink with you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-09-2016, 08:19 AM
Knower

If there was no progression then whats the point?
Old 04-09-2016, 11:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
If there was no progression then whats the point?
There is no point.
Old 05-09-2016, 05:01 AM
Deactivated Account

For me there has been progression, and all of my negative past life experiences served to teach me things and make me who and what I am today. I learned from the mistakes I made in the past, and then I can move on, let go.
But sometimes, if you just aren't learning the lesson, you'll relive it until you do. Sometimes I was stubborn and wasn't ready to learn and grow.

In this lifetime, I've learned from a lot of past lives, and had to let go of many past lives, and I'm still letting go of past life entity attachments every now and then.
They are simply just souls of people you have harmed. They aren't always following you around and attaching themselves to you like leeches, by the way. Sometimes they just show up when you are at a point in your life to finally deal with them.

They especially show up when you are at a point near enlightenment. It's not that they don't want you to be happy, it's that they fear they won't get the chance to resolve conflict with you if you suddenly ascend and just get rid of them without giving them the chance to speak their truths. All they ever want is to be heard and to have a heartfelt apology. And the more that you let go of all the bad things you have ever done in all of your lives, the more enlightened you become.
But also, it gives them a chance to move on and be happy too. I've let go of many souls that were stuck here and unable to move on because of something I did to them, and it's just so amazing to make amends to them and finally set them free.

But anyway, it's just like looking back at my childhood in this life. Was there progression in this life? Was there a point to the suffering in my childhood. Yes, of course there was. I experienced a lot and came through a lot, and it all served to help me grow and become the strong, resiliant, happy and very spiritual person I am today. All the bad things that I did and that happened to me served a purpose.

The people that go into the darkest of places, are the people that are able to find the most light.

You cannot help others or heal others if you have never experienced the need for healing yourself. People that were once bad and who have become good, are the only people that can help bad people become good.
Old 05-09-2016, 03:16 PM
Burntfruit

I was a young prostitute in revolutionary France. I died penniless and homeless in Paris in the winter.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:55 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I was a young prostitute in revolutionary France. I died penniless and homeless in Paris in the winter.
Was that your life just previous to this life?
Old 07-09-2016, 03:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
In this lifetime, I've learned from a lot of past lives, and had to let go of many past lives, and I'm still letting go of past life entity attachments every now and then.
They are simply just souls of people you have harmed. They aren't always following you around and attaching themselves to you like leeches, by the way. Sometimes they just show up when you are at a point in your life to finally deal with them.

These usually come up when our energy has lightened and the past life stuff then starts coming up for clearing, there are like layers of things which come up. You can entities and stuff with those clearing past life layers (at the same time people can possibly also get the past life memories back as things from that lifetime and energy surfaces).

So someone spiritual developing very fast this life time can suddenly find themselves hit with all kinds of stuff including entity attachments from past life incidences.

eg I had one lifetime in which I think a volcano must of errupted? as there were rocks falling and everyone paniced and started fleeing their homes and running down a street to get away. I was a tiny boy 3-6 years old at this time so I got trampled in the stampeed. (Im not sure of my age but it certainly would of been under 9, I wasnt very big compared to the adults)

In terrible fear and slowly dying (I didnt die right away and with the situation as it was, I cant remember anyone helping me, no one stopped, they just were all leaving.. abandoned child during a disaster).. entities were attracted to me as I was laying there on the ground too injured to be able to walk. The entities I attracted that life time with the intense pain and emotions.. I had to clear this lifetime.

(who knows why I died in such a horrid way as such a small innocent boy but maybe that was karmic and caused through something done in another life, I have no idea the why of that death but all I know is entities were attracted to me so I gained entity attachments that life due to the intense negative emotions i gave off and pain while dying which then appeared this life for clearing).
Old 07-09-2016, 03:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse
If so, is it a linear progression, as in one lifetime you were bad/evil, the next lifetime you were a little less bad/evil, and after a few lifetimes you're a lightworker? Is that how it works, or is it a random thing like one lifetime you could be at a certain level of advancement, next lifetime you could be a completely different level that doesn't depend on where you were at spiritually when you died?

To the original posters question, I dont believe that there is linear progression. The linear progression I believe is just our "perception" of things and of it. It has to be happening at the same time and Ive seen evidence of that.

eg a past life shaman self of mine reached out to me and merged briefly with me. How can she merge with me and enter my physical body if I even dont exist yet??? but she did. So obviously I exist at the same time as my past self and hence we were able to share the same now moment of time.

We both were able to see out of each others eyes, her her future and me with my past.

When I was at my most evil I remember being, I dont think it was even in this realm so I cant place it at all into our time periods even if I tried to in a linear way.
Old 17-09-2016, 12:30 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, aren't you an experienced one in the know!!
Where have you been!
I would like to have coffee or a drink with you.

It's common sense, even the scientific community have discovered time is relative beyond our physics and quantum theorizes time behaves crazy in this environment.

People get caught up in this learn, be ready for the beyond when all is needed is just to experience, we are already infinite beings wanting to know what limitations are, simple. Life is not to overthink it but to enjoy it in any possible circumstance.