Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 31-07-2016, 06:13 PM
Master

People will always have oppinions. They will speak their truth, even if it is not aligned with the past. How attached are you to peoples oppinions in this life?
Old 31-07-2016, 06:15 PM
Knower

God obviously wants me to use this time to reflect on my soul journey. Why else would He make me aware of all this stuff?
Old 31-07-2016, 06:16 PM
Master

Why do you believe it is god?
Old 31-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
People will always have oppinions. They will speak their truth, even if it is not aligned with the past. How attached are you to peoples oppinions in this life?

I aint interested in others forming the kind of opinions they form....incredulity....lunacy...etc.

All I want is for someone to give me objective feedback based on the assumption that my experiences and reincarnations are real.
Old 31-07-2016, 06:20 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Why do you believe it is god?

He has spoken to me directedly. I've also had many other signs and spirits. Shocking experience for someone who was a confirmed Atheist.
Old 31-07-2016, 06:33 PM
Master

They cant. They can subjectively agree. Still you are yet to share them, so it is hard to act on any of them.
Old 31-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Knower

I've still to share what Melahin?
Old 31-07-2016, 06:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
I've still to share what Melahin?

You dont have to, but in this thread you havent.

The thing is, what exactly is it you want out of this? I understand many things. The anger of not being acknowledged. Take Achilles. He was revered, just read the old mythologies. But on a pagan forum I found that they had nothing good to say anymore. Times change and so does values, so how could they really understand a time they are no longer part of? Instead I found that I remembered to release, to grow deeper into the magic of right now. Still working, and my visions are a great source of inspiration.
Old 31-07-2016, 07:15 PM
Knower

I just want clarity Melahin. Thats all. What form that clarity will take is unknown to me presently obviously. I dont feel anger at not being acknowledged, I aint being acknowledged because of the choices I've made.

All I want from my family is understanding, empathy or whatever.

Are you saying that those times have passed so I should forget about them?

Are you asking who I was in previous lives?
Old 31-07-2016, 07:31 PM
Master

The question is do you understand, give yourself empathy? My lack of love comes from myself, it is shown as blocks in my energy. Focusing on filling my heart brings these issues to surface for me to deal with them. But ultimately they only affect me as long as they exist in me. So a question worth asking is, where can these memories lead you?

As an empath, I have found that I can draw abilities out of these visions and bring them into the present. Still exploring to what extent... though I am sure there are no limits.

Do you feel pain from any of these memories, besides how they are received? Are there past lives you have experienced similar things?