Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Pathfinder

Orgone/Orgonite

Okay, so this kind of can go into the crystal/gemstone category because creating these orgone/orgonite you use crystals/gemstones.

Has anyone came across these at any store/shop that sells crystals?
Do anyone you guys make any orgonite? If so, what size and shapes do you make them in and how long have you been making them?

I ask because I've recently started making these and the switch on my creativity has been flipped to overdrive. For years I've been looking for something as a creative outlet. I have recently made a pyramid for my mom for mother's day and she loved it. It excites me and make me happy to see the results of finishing a pyramid.
Old 25-05-2018, 11:57 PM
Gracey

Can you tell me how you make them. I have been directed from spirit to start making these, but I honestly never heard of them until last night in a dream. I have done some research on line, but haven't found too much.
Old 26-05-2018, 12:43 PM
Pathfinder

Sure!

The main thing is purchasing resin. Now there's different types of resin, but I use epoxy resin and depending how many ounces your purchasing, the price varies. I've read that using epoxy resin is good for beginners. You have to wear gloves as well. I've read goggles and a mask to cover your mouth and nose because some resin has a very strong smell and you shouldn't inhale it. Having a mask and goggles are necessary especially if you're creating your orgonite indoors, have some good ventilation going with windows open. Some people are able to make these outdoors.

Second main thing is crystals! My favorite part personally. From what I researched and found out is that you have to cleanse and charge them before using them in your orgonite. Articles said that in order for it to be orgonite you have to use clear/crystal quarts wrapped up in copper coil. There's a bunch of articles where people argued if the wire should be clockwise or counterclockwise, some even argued it doesn't matter.

The third main thing is the metal shavings. You can find some at some local places or you can purchase them from Amazon and/or eBay. Price varies for those as well. I know when I made the ones I've made, I used yellow brass metal shavings. It's very pretty and people think it's actually gold metal shavings. So it's up to you to decide what kind of metal shavings to use.

****A few other things to mention, they have this 50/50 thing with orgonite. 50 percent organic and 50 percent inorganic. Meaning, not too much of metal shavings or resin, just half and half of both.
****With making these it does take time. Have lots of patience and do not rush. Definitely read directions carefully when purchasing your resin and see how long does it take to cure 100% before starting on your next layer.
****Making orgonite are created in layers, so it very well may take a week to create 1 pyramid if that's what you're making.
****Have fun and let your creativity flow through. These objects are conductors of energy and we don't want any frustrations staying inside of these things. It may become frustrating, it's okay, just take your time.

I hope this helps you :) if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to private message me. :)
Old 27-05-2018, 11:53 PM
Gracey

Hey, thanks a lot. I will research resin and metals on the internet. If I have any questions, I will send you a pm.
Old 31-05-2018, 08:56 PM
Master
Has anyone tried using Rhodizite in a generator? I ask as in the book of stones it says that it may work as a natural orgone generator.
Old 05-06-2018, 07:40 AM
Experiencer

I have made orgonite as an experiment then I hooked up a voltz meter to it and I got a reading off of it. You can also look up aura images with and without orgonite and see a difference. With that being said if made correctly it works so if you buy some make sure you cleanse it with selenite or sage. If it helps I intend to make a bunch for my new home.

Personal opinions about coils....it doesnt matter, the purpose of the coil is to connect it to the other crystals to the main. It helps generate its power and the resin compresses it. Copper can be purchased on amazon half hard is the best. You can also purchase the little images they use in them are gold foil and conduct intention in my oppinion.