Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 13-05-2018, 09:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Friends with benefits

Hi guys,

I would like to Kindly ask for your help with my reading. I always kind of struggle when reading for my self. I met a guy, we had had two dates and then slept together. He seemed to take it more seriously than me (I am leaving the country in one month back home to my country), so I asked my cards. I am sorry if I am too open with my questions here.

1. How dis he enjoy sex with me? - queen of wand
I would say that he was highly satisfied.

What does he want from me? - 10 of wands rx, clarified by empress
I think he considered me (the empress) being to much for him now and I should let him go?

2. What does he feel towards me? - 9 of cups rx
I gues I did smth that disappointed him, so he expected

3. How the relationship may develop? - 10 of pentacles, 5 of wands, 5 of swords rx
I am quite lost here. Based on the first card, I would see that we actually have things in common and it may be not only purely sexual relationship (the family card). The 5 of wands may refer to the sexual part of the relationship and 5 of swords to the fact that I will leave anyway and the relationship will cease to end.

Could you please help me out?

Thank you!
Spkocl
Old 13-05-2018, 03:56 PM
Seeker

Theres more at play here. His desire to be in the relationship despite you leaving the country could revolve around a spiritual desire possibly, where he longed to be with somebody. Maybe it was your spirituality he desired . and you will him in your heart and use this experience as a guide for future endeavors.
Old 13-05-2018, 04:50 PM
55Degrees

OK my take on it may not be what you want to hear but I don't believe in sweetening things up.

Quote:
I would say that he was highly satisfied.

A lot, he found it adventurous, passionate and fun.

I think he considered me (the empress) being to much for him now and I should let him go?

He doesn't want anything, he realises you are a person who fulfils their desire and enjoys sensual pleasure.

2. What does he feel towards me? - 9 of cups rx
I gues I did smth that disappointed him, so he expected

Possibly fondness but he had no hopes of anything developing

3. How the relationship may develop? - 10 of pentacles, 5 of wands, 5 of swords rx
I am quite lost here. Based on the first card, I would see that we actually have things in common and it may be not only purely sexual relationship (the family card). The 5 of wands may refer to the sexual part of the relationship and 5 of swords to the fact that I will leave anyway and the relationship will cease to end.

Reading these 3 cards together suggests any commitment would be too complicated to maintain and that once you move it'll be over.

Sorry if it's not what you were hoping to hear but with all those reversals (almost half the reading) it doesn't look very hopeful for any kind of future together.
Old 13-05-2018, 06:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Your fun and exciting to him

I am not trying to be disrespectful here but I am guided to say this, as a 'friend with benefits' and 10 rx appearing, your that person he uses to drop his 'load' off with ( self-gratification) and with 9 of cups rx, he feels no emotional attachment or desire to keep you as a long term goal. Cups are empty ( no emotions). If you have feelings for this person, I just don't see this as being a good case for you, imo.

The 5's are all about challenges and strife, and the struggle to maintain balance and I just feel this is a person that is going to shake, disrupt any kind of stability you are seeking. 5 Swords rx, borders the saying, 'give up now while you can'... Even if it were upright, a 'selfish' individual is conquering the dynamics where it's unfair to the rest of the players.

And just my personal unwanted opinion, I never see anything come good out of friends with 'benefits'. especially if there are feelings involved, seeing that 9 of cups reversed, which is a card about dreams, wishes and desires, what happens when he finally finds that 'desire/wish', where does that leave you? Not asking but something def think about and the cards I feel do serve as a guide to warn us on what is going on below the surface
Old 14-05-2018, 11:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank u very much for your opinions. I agree with the 9 cups beeting empty feelings and the true is that I enjoy his company but no strings attached as I know I am leaving anyway amd I am not into long term commitments at all. Hpwever, I see his behaviour, which what confuses me. And that is also a reason I actually think that the reasonf the 9 cups being rx is the fact that I am leaving.

Therefor, I have asked cards, what they advice me - how should I behave. answer: Ace of Cups, Lovers, 9 of swords. I understand it as joy, fun but try not to fall in love because than it may hurt. Which gives me the impression that u are right :)
Old 14-05-2018, 09:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Best luck and wishes to you in which ever road you chose. <3