Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 06-12-2019, 03:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Spirit and Science Do Mix!

I am here to teach the truth about the spirit, soul and life on this planet. The truth about whom and what God the father really is. I explain things through metaphysics as a scientific approach through spiritual awakening and not through Dogma or any “belief system.” How do I know all of this? It is because I know my past lives, I speak with both the Father and the Son and I also am guided by the Holy Spirit. The real true Father is the consciousness that permeates all life throughout this universe and the multiverse. This consciousness is known as Vibration & Frequency which together when raised high enough creates the composite particles called hadrons; neutrons, electrons and protons etc… which is the creation of all solid matter. The highest frequency is a star or sun! Your soul is a sun and it is that sun that gives life to the mitochondria to your cells. HuMan means “soul + Mind” Hu is the soul and Man is the mind! It is that star within you that needs to increase its energy to heal as well as ascend. Hate, greed, jealousy etc… are anchors that will keep you from ascending. The key is to be able to raise your vibration and frequency! Negative entities latch on to those vibrating at low frequencies because they are naturally low. As you raise your vibration and frequency through meditation they will leave, because they are literally physically burned by high frequencies. Meditation is the key to healing and ascension! We “apostles” have had to endure here before we all ascend together! Now is the true age of regeneration which will bring us all into ascension both with the physical and spiritual body as this is the time now to fulfil the promise in bringing the Kingdom of god here on earth through the heart of man (the star at your center “heart chakra”). We ascended once and had to descend to come back and walk in your shoes to learn compassion and build strength before we judge the kings and rulers who’ve kept you enslaved under their tyranny! I am the Apostle known as Philip. I am available to do “soul readings” and spiritual counselling as well as teaching meditation 1 on 1 or in groups. I also am available to help those suffering with schizophrenia to learn coping strategies and meditation.
Old 08-12-2019, 03:42 AM
I'm with you so far. Just that one sentence was puzzling for me ---before we judge the kings and rulers..enslaved under their tyranny...
I just had no idea what that meant.
If you want to comment.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru