Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-12-2019, 04:32 PM
Administrator
A stepping stone....

… Something greater?

I have been discussing, writing, speculating and more importantly exploring and experiencing these connections since 2007.

for the last few years this experience seems to have slowly fettered away from any connection I would have shared with a TF or SM connection (long term and short) to a lesser experience known to all simply as, acceptance. I could say I have "come full circle" and basically stopped where I started all those years ago the only difference is another two key words "awareness and understanding"

Its easier to see in others still going through these connections what where why how they are experiencing that part of that connection, the problem I have been having is a simple one...….. explaining it, putting that knowledge in words and in such a way that the real meaning has not been lost or at best does not cause it to be misinterpreted.

what do we write about? something that in all honesty is time-less, bound-less, form-less. So "less" is what we talk, write about, could be construed as some form of loss or the feeling of being a apart of something greater yet the feeling of separation within these connections is what is felt, truth be told... the art of true love is to live "without" where else does the phrase "absence makes the heart grow fonder" or "Loving you from a distance" come from? because of the vast distances and time scales that some TFs and SMs experience (you can be continents apart and still connect with absolutely no physical contact) we are at a loss to express or write about it, at least you can agree that something has/is happening that if you were to talk about it openly will find you being looked at as strange weird,

the next stage of these connections is.... literally, to find your voice and speak your truth by being very careful what you say to others still going through the same path you have already been down.

In the past I constantly made a fool of myself by writing to others who would ask a simple question about TFs and SMs going into great detail what they are going through is what I also went through and how I dealt with it, I learnt very quickly from the negative responses that wisdom is tempered with patience and understanding that "less" is more when writing about another's experience with words that explain the lesser in order to understand the greater, this is in many strange ways how wisdom is passed on.
It is the silence between each letter, each word that we read in anyone sentence we write about these connections

more to come...
Old 26-12-2019, 05:42 PM
Administrator
How on earth can less be more?

I used these words: Bound-less, time-less, form-less to describe these connections but that still does not give an expression of what that feels like

so here's a point of view I would like to share...

What is more important to be full or empty? a waste bin is full it can no longer be used until its empty, so making it empty again is (more or less?)

your mind is filled with thoughts which you act upon (without-thought) so to empty your mind in silence and your actions stilled is what.... more or less?

there is an uncanny presence in a still tranquil, silent mind that speaks of a time and space without any word to describe it yet is understood with an open heart, you need but look at a vast landscape before you that stops you in your tracks if but for a moment to remind you of the vastness of your inner selves, and that is still a teeny part of us self reflecting the infinite possibilities these connections has to offer
Old 26-12-2019, 06:13 PM
Administrator
Boundless

'my love for you holds no bounds'

what does it really mean to understand boundlessness in these connections

lets see if I can find the words to describe it, wish me luck lol

boundless is tempered with time and space, yes distance too, real love does not stop when it comes to a border it is border-less, you could go as far to say it crosses many borders some of which could adjust your moral compass

how does a border in these connections work for or against us?

You can be continents apart, this one alone is a well known expression of the bound-less truth we express for each other, touching another from a distance with the essence of our being and FULLY knowing that connection to be as real as if both are together in the physical

You can already be in a physical relationship if not married and with dependents, these connections will turn conventional ideas of our understanding of these relationships upside down causing you to question your morals, these connections are beyond the physical relationship, you can be touched in an intimate way continents apart with no real possibility of really being together as a TF or SM... you are dealing with the energy behind these connections.... nothing more, do not be ashamed of your new found love for your TF or SM connection while your commitments is with your partner you are only reflecting what it is what you already are and allowing that boundless feeling of being loved from a distance is worth knowing and is a healthy expression of loves intention to show how worthy you are of its attentions
Old 26-12-2019, 06:33 PM
Master
“My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.”
―*William Shakespeare,*Romeo and Juliet
Old 26-12-2019, 06:35 PM
Administrator
time-less

'Every time I think of you'

how is it possible to have and or know time-less-ness in these connections

well simple really we are ALL connected, there is no time between us just an expression of time tempered by space and distance to form the illusion of there being time, the other issue to address is the distortions we create because of our deep seated integration with time gives the impression of there being a gap between TFs and SMs, for example I would be 15minutes behind feeling a warmth in my heart chakra while my SM will be connected to mine, I have yet to open up to that connection because I was feeling down or at work focused on some task, then I would sit down and have a huge smile on my face knowing what was happening and by whom,

a timely delay is tempered by patience and understanding

also very few take this on board when in these connections. while we are all eager to learn from loves intentions to shower us with its divinity, eagerness should ALLWAYS be tempered with a slow and deliberate pace, there is literally, no rush, as Elvis wrote 'Only fools rush in'

the key to a time-less connection..... take your time
Old 26-12-2019, 06:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
How on earth can less be more?

I used these words: Bound-less, time-less, form-less to describe these connections but that still does not give an expression of what that feels like

so here's a point of view I would like to share...

What is more important to be full or empty? a waste bin is full it can no longer be used until its empty, so making it empty again is (more or less?)

your mind is filled with thoughts which you act upon (without-thought) so to empty your mind in silence and your actions stilled is what.... more or less?

very daoist...
Old 26-12-2019, 06:38 PM
Master
Sorry Heart, I didn't mean to interrupt your flow. You writing the word boundless made me think of the posted piece.
Old 26-12-2019, 07:33 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Sorry Heart, I didn't mean to interrupt your flow. You writing the word boundless made me think of the posted piece.

I am good with your expressions. besides who am I to stop anyone from posting if it inspires them to write, please feel free to continue
Old 26-12-2019, 07:33 PM
Administrator
Form-less

'A physical relationship is the catalyst to something even greater'

what does it mean and feel to express form-less-ness in these connections?

Every known connection to TFs and SMs ever recorded from day one has one common factor attached to them..... energy, to be more precise loving energy

every aspect of your TF or SM is known through loves intent to show you its inner most secrets, the intensity of the lessons you are tasked with can be unsurmountable and we often confuse a physical need with a deep seated knowing of our true identity of self.

It took me years to subdue a conditioned mind controlled by a big fat ego that was filled with the desire for physical company only to realize that all along I was fooling my-self, that an inner world just as big as the one out-there has precedence over all that was expressed and done in thought word and deed, I literally came full circle to see one basic truth of love..... how it can set you free

Energy behind these connections is very, very easy to confuse a need for a want, or a desire to express something in the physical yet the illusion points beyond the physical and your focus thus should also be so, no matter how hard that may construed

when you attach yourself to the physical possibility of being with your TF or SM, you suffer because your focus is on being together, going by what I previously wrote you my not even be able to do this, so the hurt is less because your accepting that this is not possible, what if your in the same country? not far from one another? then your task is very hard to control, this is where seeing these connections as energy..... and nothing more really comes into play

I often use the analogy of a mirror or reflections as you are about to see....

Back then I would often fall head over heals with other women and had no idea why, the pain and suffering I went through was at times overbearing and very confusing, I would desire the company of these beautiful people, it took a huge amount of soul searching to stop myself from doing stupid things but after about two years I finally had a breakthrough or aha moment.

what if all these women were showing me something that I have as yet not been able to see and there's a hidden part of I that Im missing the point on

I looked within to find that they ALL were showing I that inner light of loving energy I was so attaching myself to... in them

when I realized this, I stopped looking at them as a need or desire to be fulfilled and inverted what love I would have experienced with them inwards.... towards my heart

from there the energy implodes and thus explodes outwards for all who have the eyes and ears to see, my life changed from that point onwards
Old 26-12-2019, 07:53 PM
Administrator
there are many other aspects of these connections that I haven't if you will excuse the pun... touched upon. lol

such as:
the presence of the TF or SM where it connects within you

how it can heal each and every one of your chakras balance your body

how you can both move from one chakra to another

the incredible Synchronicity and uncanny mini miracles that appear from nowhere

the life changing events that seem to upturn your entire life but really give you every opportunity to grow from them

the essence of true loves intent to show you there is more to life than meets the eye

there's so much more to explore than just a mere stepping stone can muster in words

there are many stepping stone to cross many levels of understanding and in between each stepping stone an element of wisdom gained

are these connections real? in my eyes they are, what is the purpose of these connections for todays people? to open up a channel for us to move forward in times where being blinded by someone or something or an event leads us to express love where its needed the most... within