Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-11-2019, 10:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi John, thanks for your reply.

What happened to my daughter is really what pushed me to start learning. I feel veyy protective over her more so now. She's very sensitive and I think picks up on things I'm not saying just as much as what I do. She is very special but of course I would say that as her mother . We spoke about her experiences openly and we've read about crystals together. She has them around her bed... She is a very shy girl but really since all this occurred has come out of her shell in her own way. She seems a lot more confident in herself these days I asked her recently if she's seen anything since and she said no.... Just giving her love and space really. I'm conscious of freaking her out.

Ive been reading a lot and feel like I've got soooo much to learn

Thank you again for your help xxx
Old 24-11-2019, 03:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Also, if anybody has any tips on study, books resources etc they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again x
Old 24-11-2019, 04:33 PM
Guide

I’m glad you are talking openly about the experience your daughter had. Like John said, she needs your support and to know she can be comfortable sharing her experiences with you. I have a nephew that’s very gifted but he’s only two and a half. My sister, his mother, has also started to recognize some abilities she has and I’m glad to be of support to both of them. My mother also has abilities but she shut them down most of her life after being teased and called a witch in high school. I’m not sure but I think these abilities run in families!

If you’re looking to explore your abilities further, I would say start to study about the gifts that seem most obvious to you first. Everyone’s journey and path they take is different, but don’t get too caught up in trying to label yourself as one thing (medium, clairvoyant, telepathic, sensitive, etc.) because you can have many of these abilities and as you exercise them you will likely learn that more abilities develop. Depending on what calls to you the most right now, I can recommend a lot of eye opening books that may help you...I’ve read a lot! If I could give general advice to start out, I would suggest learning who you are and being comfortable with your abilities first, learning about basics like energy within you and around you, what we cannot see but is as real as what we do see. Energy is nothing to play around with or take lightly. Learn to trust your gut. We all have a sort of “sixth sense” but many people don’t know or care to hone in on it and yet some don’t even have to try to exercise their abilities, they’re born with gifts fully open.

Follow your heart and where the path leads you and trust that you will be guided to learn the way that’s right for you. I began my journey exploring one thing and ended up having no interest to follow that path anymore. I thought I wasted time but in hindsight it was a stepping stone that led me to so much more. I researched anything and everything looking desperately for answers but my vision was too narrow and I ended up very confused, but somehow I was guided to the right people and experiences that gave me the bigger picture and things finally started to make sense! It’s an ongoing journey, not a destination, and there’s always more to learn and uncover about yourself and “how it all works”.

Oh, and one last thing...the internet is filled with resources but don’t let it overwhelm you. Be discerning and believe what feels true to you. There are many people who share their experiences and opinions but many share from their own perspective, through their own lens...it does not make it YOUR truth.
Old 24-11-2019, 09:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Lucky for your advice. I'm definitely rolling my sleeves up. I don't think my daughter is able to express exactly what she sees or goes through but you can see that sensitivity on her face. She is wise beyond her years. I've been open with her so far about my spiritual journey and in a sense I am a believer that kids are more connected to the truth of things so I really want to just encourage that in her. It seems to he coming very natural.

As for myself I have been through so much in my life up until this point. Weirdly enough this phase of my life has felt like the most stable, calm... Up until now. I have a lot of work to do on myself, I know that. Up until a few months ago I would've described myself as an atheist. I'm reading about synchronicity and Doaism/Taoism at the moment. Feel like I have a mountain to climb! Thank you all, again x
Old 25-11-2019, 03:47 AM
Guide

You’re a great mom!

Ah...synchronicity. Nothing is by accident! Have fun and take it all in. I’m here if you need anything
Old 26-11-2019, 02:53 PM
Newbie ;)

That's very kind of you to say Lucky I do take so much pride in being a mother.

I've been wondering about what you said re the lady knocking, her abilities, mine and what you said bout lost souls? Could you expand on that? This is like a totally new language to me. Thanks x
Old 26-11-2019, 03:57 PM
Guide

It’s just a hunch and a feeling I got when I read your story. In my experience, I’ve known older people with dementia who tend to see things and “travel”, not just wander the neighborhood but travel to other realms.

For example, my Pop (grandfather) had dementia for a few years before he died. I spent a lot of time with him and he saw and heard things. In his early stages of dementia he was in and out of a logical and sound mind, just becoming slightly confused and forgetful, but not horrible. A few times during that early stage he would wake up in the morning asking my grandmother who that man was that came in the bedroom. Once he said the man reached out to give him a hug. Another time I was sitting in the living room with him when he dozed off for a nap in his chair. I watched him wake up looking around the room and confused and I asked him what he was looking for. He said “where did that man go?” I said, Pop no one is here I’ve been sitting here the whole time. I didn’t want to make him feel crazy by disregarding whatever he saw, so I asked him questions. “Did you recognize this man, what did he look like, what was he wearing, did he say anything to you?” He said, very coherently, he was standing just a few feet in front of him and the man was very well dressed and tall but he didn’t know who he was. Many more experiences he shared with me when he wasn’t in full blown dementia.

Another interesting story to share when he was in hospice...
He was ready to leave us and the whole family was by his side, taking turns sitting next to him and saying their goodbyes in their own way. His eyes were closed and he was not responding to anyone or anything. When it was my turn to sit close to him, I said “Pop it’s ok to go/cross over. You’re going to be okay, your soul will move on but you’ll be free from this body. Promise you’ll visit me?” Do you know, he shed tears when I talked to him. I was the only one he seemed to hear or respond to in some way. This was almost four years ago now, and he has visited me several times since, keeping his promise.

Also, my best childhood friend and I lost touch over the years. When we were kids, she lived with her grandparents, so I’d spend a lot of time at their home. About five years ago, out of the blue, I had a dream about her grandmother. It was very detailed, she was crying to me and upset that she was moving out of that house. I saw boxes all around. She told me she was really upset that her favorite table broke. So I woke up from this dream and reached out to my old best friend to catch up and somehow tell her about my dream. My friend said her grandparents are in fact moving out of their house because her grandma has dementia, and...her favorite table broke during the move. I was floored to hear this was all true. It confirmed it was more like a visit than a dream. In her dementia she “travelled” and communicated to me, causing me to reconnect with my old friend.

Sorry to get all nostalgic, but I wanted to share because I think it’s a good example of how the veil between dimensions is quite thin when people begin to “lose their mind” (so to speak). These are of course only my experiences and observations based on two people I’ve known that have/had dementia. They are less likely to use their logical/thinking side of the brain and seem to tap into their intuitive side more.

I feel like that woman knocking is able to pick up on your abilities (kind of like my Pop and friends grandma came to me in dreams/visits), like she is looking for help. If it happens again I would try talking to her or asking questions on a more spiritual tone and see how she responds. On lost souls...I’ll have to get back to you on that, I’m running out now.
Old 26-11-2019, 06:03 PM
Newbie ;)

That's fascinating. They're beautiful stories don't apologise So comforting to hear you still have a connection with your pops.

The lady just rambles, so I would just be like "oh yeah... Oh right... OK". She looked flustered like she'd been bothered, kind of huffing and puffing. Initially I was asking her questions thinking she was lost or worried maybe she was vulnerable but then she kept coming back. One day she came twice and had changed her jacket. As I mentioned I contacted local services and they said they can't really do anything without more info.

The last time I spoke to her I asked if she lived here and she said yes plainly so I said oh is that why you keep coming back? Then she just rambled about a little girl who she saw coming in.. She said she was a cheeky little girl and the lady asked if she is supposed to be going in and the little girl said yes. I had my theories over who the girl could be so I asked her what she looked like but then she rambled some more before saying bye...

It's so strange that this was the day I had my first reading and then she never came back after that. Until the day I joined this forum... but I was feeling sensitive so didn't answer the door. She knocks but then looks through the letter box haha it creeps me out. If she comes back I will ask more spiritual type of questions as you suggested. I feel for years I've kind of resisted the idea of other realms, dimensions, spirits etc and this lady has been just one in a series of increasingly grand gestures that make it impossible to ignore any longer. My head is absolutely spinning! X
Old 26-11-2019, 10:12 PM
Guide

I'm interested to hear your suspicions of this little girl she mentioned. Obviously she was seeing someone you couldn't. I really feel like she thinks it's her time to go and shes drawn to your home for that reason, maybe because of you or maybe she really did live there before. Any way you can check old records for previous owners?

I understand your head is spinning..mine does too. I'm no expert at this stuff but I have come into some abilities of my own the past few years and I've learned a lot and experienced some things that show me there really are other realms. You'll read about all kinds of stories on the subject in this forum alone. One book I read that explained a lot about why we are here and where we go, the meaning of life etc. was "Seat of the Soul" by Gary Zukav. I think you'll get a good understanding from that book.
Old 27-11-2019, 06:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Lucky. As you can see I've changed my username

I had a sister who passed away during my childhood and the woman at the door's description of like a cheeky child seemed to fit.

A healer at work asked me one day quite out of the blue if I had a sister, a few months ago. I've hardly told anyone there about it so that really threw me. She gave me a reading saying that she's always with me.

I lost my Mum too in the same accident and really I have grown up grieving her, I don't tend to think about the loss of my sister so much.

I had always been quite fearful of psyhics etc too since the loss, not wanting to hear anything bad and being scared (especially as a child/young adult).