Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-11-2019, 03:46 PM
Knower

I am considering option Satan

Heyy all,

A while ago, I have had a terrible psychosis. It did a lot to me. It was my own choice to go down that road, even though I didnít want to.

Anyway, Iíve met Satan. And he wasnít all that bad. And he was friends with God. Even though the entity who played God in the theatre wasnít at all loving. And God is. However right now I feel like I am steered towards Satan. ďGo discover that part of this lifeĒ. Itís scary though... he is different from God. Not that I know him that good.

By Satan I think I donít mean ďpurely evilĒ. I think of it as a higher deity too. Just not the same as God. Went down a different road... and I think I have to meet him. Or if I have already, get to know him.
Old 13-11-2019, 06:21 PM
Pathfinder

The word Satan is a scary one but in reality it means a lot of different things to different people.

But one thing about Satan that I feel is consistent and important is that the word symbolizes things that are not very healthy for the individual, self indulgence and ego gratification which weakens the person rather than submission to a higher level of existence which strengthens him.
Old 13-11-2019, 07:33 PM
Guide

There will be lots of people on here with expertise to advise - didn't Jesus have similar issues - I would raise vibrations really high, and get a second opinion of your Higher Self just keep asking, and keep asking, again again until you get a reply, and then see... And maybe just don't make any decisions till your sure. I would choose Jesus every time...
Old 13-11-2019, 09:41 PM
Pathfinder

If this was caused by a terrible psychosis, why would you assume the experience had any veracity?
Old 13-11-2019, 11:17 PM
Knower

I think this post of me or thread is me losing my patience... i have concluded that I don’t choose option Satan. I keep improving along the current path. Step by step.

Paragon, the reason I see veracity in it is because my psychosis told me a lot of true things, hidden inside plays. It was simply overload. Too much thoughts running through my brain resulting in a brain subdividing itself into archetypes and manifesting them in the astral. At the same time I had an awakening where I discovered my intuition and some abilities. So it was a circus. And there were a lot of entities involved who according to them “responded to my energies”. It isn’t watertight at all. Actually I often look back at how bad it was for me... entities trying to scatter me even more as it seems now. And the meeting with Satan? I haven’t met Satan. But they acted as if I did. They lied. Even though the energiee were quite convincing...

It’s hard to put the pieces together of such an intense experience. Surely when have learned psychosis doesn’t equals fake. It was very spiritual in a sense. Just surrealistic I guess... I don’t know. Maybe it was fake. With just some realistic aspects. It’s difficult to post process, surely when the memory is fading.

Thank you all for responding!
Old 13-11-2019, 11:41 PM
Pathfinder

The part I don't get is that people trust all spiritual experiences as though they are objective truth, just based on the intensity of the experience. Yet no two people's spiritual experiences ever fully agree. Hence, Buddha meditated all his life, no doubt had the most intense experiences, yet never met Jesus once in any of his mystical experiences. Of course he was before Christ's incarnation, but surely that's a small matter to an eternal omnipotent god.

On the other hand, Christian mystics clearly see Jesus as one true God and never experience a single revelation that falls outside Christian dogma. And even amongst Christian mystics there is great variance - i.e. some see Christ as strong and powerful, while others (like the Sacred Heart seers, a 100% female sample group) see Christ as needy, emotional and desperate to be loved.

Hence, the differing depictions of Satan - Christian mystics see him as the unequivocally horrible embodiment of all that is foul, while curious new-agers - allured by the big red button labelled 'do not press under any circumstances' - might meet the guy, have a cup of coffee and find that he's not so bad after all. Perhaps a little bit of camp superhero movie villain about him - which might be easily misinterpreted by religious folk as pure infinite evil - but overall he's just misunderstood.

The great variance in experience tells me very clearly that these visions are all manifestations of the human psyche/the psychic field/the collective consciousness; whatever you wish to call it. Objective truth can't contradict itself.

Anyway, glad you chose not to join Team Satan. Who'd trust a guy that wears red pyjamas all day?

Last edited by paragon : 14-11-2019 at 04:11 AM.
Old 14-11-2019, 07:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
I think this post of me or thread is me losing my patience... i have concluded that I don’t choose option Satan. I keep improving along the current path. Step by step.

Paragon, the reason I see veracity in it is because my psychosis told me a lot of true things, hidden inside plays. It was simply overload. Too much thoughts running through my brain resulting in a brain subdividing itself into archetypes and manifesting them in the astral. At the same time I had an awakening where I discovered my intuition and some abilities. So it was a circus. And there were a lot of entities involved who according to them “responded to my energies”. It isn’t watertight at all. Actually I often look back at how bad it was for me... entities trying to scatter me even more as it seems now. And the meeting with Satan? I haven’t met Satan. But they acted as if I did. They lied. Even though the energiee were quite convincing...

It’s hard to put the pieces together of such an intense experience. Surely when have learned psychosis doesn’t equals fake. It was very spiritual in a sense. Just surrealistic I guess... I don’t know. Maybe it was fake. With just some realistic aspects. It’s difficult to post process, surely when the memory is fading.

Thank you all for responding!
There exists these elemental 'beings' which are known by many people and by many names...the Sufis call them "Djinn" the Western people call them "Goetia" or "Grigori" or the "Fallen Ones" or even "Demons"...the New Agers call them "Archons" or "Lords of the False Light" or whatevers.

They aren't really evil or malicious per se, but they also couldn't lie straight in bed either...their whole point and purpose is to strengthen your resolve through stupidly impossible scenarios until you realise they are only pulling your leg and having fun at your expense (their sense of humor leaves a lot to be desired) and so then you just call their bluff with either Faith, Logic or a combination of both.

The Biblical Kings of David and Solomon knew this...they met the Devil too and realised that He wasn't such a bad dude...He only gave people whatever it is they wanted...at a price...call it "business" and I mean, God gave us "free will" after all..so God created Satan in the first place and Satan is just another aspect OF God...I mean surely God is omniscient enough to realise what His left hand is doing despite the right one.

In the end though, you must ask yourself if you are really getting what you paid for? Does Satan love unconditionally? He has that potential also, when he isn't being demonized by the Church. The Lord of Darkness can be a great teacher...just as Yama was to Nachiketas, Markandeya and Duryodhana. Satan makes you question whether the psychosis you are going through has any validity NOT to be just written off as being a "delusion" according to either an orthodox fundamentalist or a medical professional with many letters after their name.

Yes, I have met Satan too and said "thanks, but I prefer God" to wit and which He transformed into the creature of Light that He also is and went "like this?" and I said "close enough"....still can't trust His minions though who pretend to BE him. LOL
Old 14-11-2019, 08:36 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
There exists these elemental 'beings' which are known by many people and by many names...the Sufis call them "Djinn" the Western people call them "Goetia" or "Grigori" or the "Fallen Ones" or even "Demons"...the New Agers call them "Archons" or "Lords of the False Light" or whatevers.

They aren't really evil or malicious per se, but they also couldn't lie straight in bed either...their whole point and purpose is to strengthen your resolve through stupidly impossible scenarios until you realise they are only pulling your leg and having fun at your expense (their sense of humor leaves a lot to be desired) and so then you just call their bluff with either Faith, Logic or a combination of both.

The Biblical Kings of David and Solomon knew this...they met the Devil too and realised that He wasn't such a bad dude...He only gave people whatever it is they wanted...at a price...call it "business" and I mean, God gave us "free will" after all..so God created Satan in the first place and Satan is just another aspect OF God...I mean surely God is omniscient enough to realise what His left hand is doing despite the right one.

In the end though, you must ask yourself if you are really getting what you paid for? Does Satan love unconditionally? He has that potential also, when he isn't being demonized by the Church. The Lord of Darkness can be a great teacher...just as Yama was to Nachiketas, Markandeya and Duryodhana. Satan makes you question whether the psychosis you are going through has any validity NOT to be just written off as being a "delusion" according to either an orthodox fundamentalist or a medical professional with many letters after their name.

Yes, I have met Satan too and said "thanks, but I prefer God" to wit and which He transformed into the creature of Light that He also is and went "like this?" and I said "close enough"....still can't trust His minions though who pretend to BE him. LOL

This basically just echoes what I'm saying - you are seeing the Satan that you believe in. Orthodox religious people see the Satan that they believe in. I've read vivid descriptions of their Satan from apparitions and it is most certainly not anyone who could be described as "not such a bad dude". I've also spoken to many priests who have done exorcisms and used to know a religious orthodox person who suffered a demonic infestation of this nature. You would "demonise" Satan too if you had gone through the experiences that these people have had. Not that demons need to be demonised, because that's what they already are. Boom-tssss

As much as I don't judge the authority of medical professionals based on the number of letters after their name, I've gotta say it doesn't come across as entirely responsible to recommend giving heed to any brain-addled delusions. Otherwise where does that end? Atilla the Hun is making snowmen in the freezer? Sounds like a juicy spiritual insight ripe for harvest! Don't put down the bong - start taking notes! Do you also prostrate yourself before every rambling vagrant at the bus stop who claims to be the reincarnation of Christ?
Old 14-11-2019, 08:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon
This basically just echoes what I'm saying - you are seeing the Satan that you believe in. Orthodox religious people see the Satan that they believe in. I've read vivid descriptions of their Satan from apparitions and it is most certainly not anyone who could be described as "not such a bad dude". I've also spoken to many priests who have done exorcisms and used to know a religious orthodox person who suffered a demonic infestation of this nature. You would "demonise" Satan too if you had gone through the experiences that these people have had. Not that demons need to be demonised, because that's what they already are. Boom-tssss

As much as I don't judge the authority of medical professionals based on the number of letters after their name, I've gotta say it doesn't come across as entirely responsible to recommend giving heed to any brain-addled delusions. Otherwise where does that end? Atilla the Hun is making snowmen in the freezer? Sounds like a juicy spiritual insight ripe for harvest! Don't put down the bong - start taking notes! Do you also prostrate yourself before every rambling vagrant at the bus stop who claims to be the reincarnation of Christ?
This all depends on where your personal vibration is at in order to recognize things for what they are and not what you believe them to be.

To understand this, we must travel back to Sumeria and the ongoing battle between Enlil and Enki.

One wanted the masses to follow blindly, the other sought to teach mankind the esoteric doctrine for self-actualization and was demonized and called "Shaitan" (the Arabic word for "Satan") for doing so. It is where it all began.

I worship Lord Shiva which is only a hair breadth away from being everything that Christians associate with the "Devil" right down to the pitchfork, snakes, being covered in sackcloth and ashes and having legions of ghosts, vampires and demons as His "fanboys" so it came as no surprise when Lord Shiva appeared before me as Bhairava the Terrible demanding my head...but I gave Him my heart instead.

There is also the danger of "missing the point" because one sees everything as a 'delusion' so how does one know what is "real" and what is "not real"? All I know about that is an orthodox Christian would possibly be the LAST person I would ask about that.

I just go by the adage that if the "voices" are not asking me to harm myself or another then it is all good.

If a vagrant at a bus stop told me he was Jesus Christ, I would simply say that everyone is...nothing special about that..but let me know when you have mastered walking on water because I'd really like to see that.
Old 14-11-2019, 09:14 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Heyy all,

A while ago, I have had a terrible psychosis. It did a lot to me. It was my own choice to go down that road, even though I didnít want to.

Anyway, Iíve met Satan. And he wasnít all that bad. And he was friends with God. Even though the entity who played God in the theatre wasnít at all loving. And God is. However right now I feel like I am steered towards Satan. ďGo discover that part of this lifeĒ. Itís scary though... he is different from God. Not that I know him that good.

By Satan I think I donít mean ďpurely evilĒ. I think of it as a higher deity too. Just not the same as God. Went down a different road... and I think I have to meet him. Or if I have already, get to know him.

I read somewhere that Satan or Satarna was a fallen angel who was jealous of Gods power and is trying to overpower him.If I Were you ,I'd stick with God.