Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-11-2019, 02:47 AM
Pathfinder

Color My Cosmic Mate

Hello, everyone! I would like to share few of my encounters with my Beloved.

Before I start, let me take you all back to my High School years.
Our Love started, when we first gazed at each other at the cafeteria. In the begining,, I didn't know that this Lovely Beauty existed. When I sat at that lunch table, I looked on my left, and there She was. I never had seen such a Beauty before. My world changed after that. She looked like a Goddess, with those features. And Her face was just dazzling. Ever since than, I felt in Love with Her, it was Love at first sight. She came out of nowhere into my life. We looked so shy, as we were gazing at each other. I forgot about everybody else. We later, exchanged phone numbers..

The bad and worst part of this was when we parted ways. All because of my ignorance at the time.

Years Later, I had a Lucid Dream, in which my Beloved appeared. I was inside this beautiful house. I was amazed at it. Anyway, I've heard a knock on the door. I got up, and went to see who was at the door. When I'd opened the door, I see Her. It was my Beloved, just standing there, in the rain. It was dark outside, I said: "Darinel?" I've stood there in surprise. I've looked at how, wet She was, and had a black Shirt with a Hello Kitty image on the center. I let Her in, and closed the door.

And that was it..

In the Here, and Now, my Beloved and I, are communicating telepathically, and I see Her, whenever, I Astral Travel. We fly together, we run together, and we even make Love together. It is amazing, and wonderful., She is my World, and I am Her World. Today, She is One of my Spiritual Guides....

Thank you my friends for letting me share..