Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-10-2019, 06:18 PM
Knower

I saw the devil

When someone begins to reach for the Truth of God, the devil is right behind them ready to insight chaos.

When we reach that pinnacle moment of enlightenment, we are vulnerable, we expose our being to forces beyond our control and trust that love will fill the empty spaces.

but my trust was shaken because what I thought I knew turned out to be something else that crippled my entire foundation.

That trust and doubt let slip in the darkest of forces, fear and chaos. That is, after all, what the "devil" is, isn't it?

Except, even though it would like to convince me otherwise, what crept in is not a part of me, it is the darkness of an entity that wishes to manifest itself through me.

I saw the devil as a him, sitting on the left side of my sleeping father. His eyes, his smile, his face--all told me danger. I felt helpless. I could not speak to wake my father, to warn him.

I ran from my fathers room and went outside trying to scream for help in the dark.

I was in the astral world, in the middle of a hemisync meditation, and God shed light on what is happening to my life beneath the veil. There is a spirit I let in my home, a spirit that aims to use my father as leverage in exchange for my obedience.

To most who read this, I might sound paranoid. But it's all too real. I strove to find the Truth of God and the darkness see's how close I can get and does everything it can to try to keep me down, cripple my self esteem and instill self doubt so I don't have the confidence to do anything because it fears that power that I could potentially have through the Truth.

Note: the devil is all too human.
Old 30-10-2019, 08:29 PM
Master

Same thing happened to me... In my case, I met the absolute evil, there were two, one on my left side and the other on my right side, I was pulled out of my body against my will and traveled with the speed of light towards the space to finally arrive in this place where the absolute evil was found.

It was horrible, horrible, it took me more than a weak to actually come to my senses, then I started to have more and more bad experiences and then they just stopped.I am very stubborn, you know, you really have to be strong, to not give up, to go through all the pain and the terror.I used to be scared of going to sleep because I thought I will be again tormented by that evil, I just know that the Creator would not let me experience more than I can't handle.. I was thinking that I am going to die, I used to be moved through air by an unseen force while being outside of my body, it was horrible.

These dark entities have no power over us unless we give me that power, if you think that there's nothing you can't do, you have already lost.I, a very sensitive person, managed to face the terror and overcome it, you can too!

Try calling for Christ if it happens again! Try also to be courageous, you know, to face the terror.I found myself once in this paralyzed state in the astral ream, there was this dark cloud of smoke around me, I knew it's something bad, I tried calling Christ, I tried calling archangel Michael, nothing happened, then, I did one last thing, I imagined myself a very powerful light, instantly, the whole room was filled with this light and I woke up instantly.
Old 30-10-2019, 09:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Same thing happened to me... In my case, I met the absolute evil, there were two, one on my left side and the other on my right side, I was pulled out of my body against my will and traveled with the speed of light towards the space to finally arrive in this place where the absolute evil was found.

It was horrible, horrible, it took me more than a weak to actually come to my senses, then I started to have more and more bad experiences and then they just stopped.I am very stubborn, you know, you really have to be strong, to not give up, to go through all the pain and the terror.I used to be scared of going to sleep because I thought I will be again tormented by that evil, I just know that the Creator would not let me experience more than I can't handle.. I was thinking that I am going to die, I used to be moved through air by an unseen force while being outside of my body, it was horrible.

These dark entities have no power over us unless we give me that power, if you think that there's nothing you can't do, you have already lost.I, a very sensitive person, managed to face the terror and overcome it, you can too!

Try calling for Christ if it happens again! Try also to be courageous, you know, to face the terror.I found myself once in this paralyzed state in the astral ream, there was this dark cloud of smoke around me, I knew it's something bad, I tried calling Christ, I tried calling archangel Michael, nothing happened, then, I did one last thing, I imagined myself a very powerful light, instantly, the whole room was filled with this light and I woke up instantly.

Now try facing this stuff, this evil, whilst you are fully enmeshed within your physical body & fully awake. & whilst you do not have use of your spiritual abilities/powers, Every day & every night, day in & day out for many many years. As they interfere with & cause so much pain to, your physical body. A pain that stops you in your tracks, a pain that is constant & drawn out & of which renders you incapable & in the fetal position on the ground.

Or when they use there mind to interfere with & hinder all of your physical possessions, in such a way that your equipment does not opperate as it should, & to a point that it all hinders your ability to be gainfully employed in order for you to earn a living.
Old 30-10-2019, 09:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Now try facing this stuff, this evil, whilst you are fully enmeshed within your physical body & fully awake. & whilst you do not have use of your spiritual abilities/powers, Every day & every night, day in & day out for many many years. As they interfere with & cause so much pain to, your physical body. A pain that stops you in your tracks, a pain that is constant & drawn out & of which renders you incapable & in the fetal position on the ground.

Or when they use there mind to interfere with & hinder all of your physical possessions, in such a way that your equipment does not opperate as it should, & to a point that it all hinders your ability to be gainfully employed in order for you to earn a living.

It's far more harder to do this in real life, the evil of man caused me a ton of suffering and the only thing I did and I can do is to forgive.. I experienced that kind of pain and I experience it from time to time, it's horrible, you too?

I was courageous in the astral realm simply because I knew that I stand with the Light, that I am not a bad person, this gave me courage.
Old 31-10-2019, 12:25 AM
Master

Quote:
It's far more harder to do this in real life, the evil of man caused me a ton of suffering and the only thing I did and I can do is to forgive.. I experienced that kind of pain and I experience it from time to time, it's horrible, you too?

I was courageous in the astral realm simply because I knew that I stand with the Light, that I am not a bad person, this gave me courage.

Hi ya..you refered to "the evil of man". Are you referring to Earthling man or non Earthling man.

Because I am referring to non Earthling man "ex physical man" or if you prefer "spirits".

The ones that are constantly connected to me, the ones that never disconnect from me. & others that come & go at regular intervals.
They all are the only ones that create physical trauma within my physical body.

They are also the ones that fool Earthlings into believing in a "devil being". They have an ability to create "thought forms" of an evil looking devil being, & animate it. & quite simply, Earthlings keep on falling for that deception.

& so yes, ten years now of knowing that they are connected to me, & that their minds are blended in with mine.
& all my life, prior to the last ten years, I am thinking that the craziness in my head, was my own. & that the physical pain within & of my body, was natural causes. How wrong I was, as I now fully understand that all of the mental & physical pain & suffering was due to their nefarious mentality.

Believe it or not.
Old 31-10-2019, 12:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Hi ya..you refered to "the evil of man". Are you referring to Earthling man or non Earthling man.

Because I am referring to non Earthling man "ex physical man" or if you prefer "spirits".

The ones that are constantly connected to me, the ones that never disconnect from me. & others that come & go at regular intervals.
They all are the only ones that create physical trauma within my physical body.

They are also the ones that fool Earthlings into believing in a "devil being". They have an ability to create "thought forms" of an evil looking devil being, & animate it. & quite simply, Earthlings keep on falling for that deception.

& so yes, ten years now of knowing that they are connected to me, & that their minds are blended in with mine.
& all my life, prior to the last ten years, I am thinking that the craziness in my head, was my own. & that the physical pain within & of my body, was natural causes. How wrong I was, as I now fully understand that all of the mental & physical pain & suffering was due to their nefarious mentality.

Believe it or not.

Neil, you have all the power to free yourself, there's no need to escape this reality, you have all the power, here and now.You have to be courageous, to take a stand and keep your head up no matter what happens, from all my experiences I've learnt an important thing, we are more than this and we are a lot more powerful than we can ever imagine.When I feel extremely depressed, lost and lonely, in spite of that horrible pain, I know that it's just a passing moment, that I will be just fine.Try this, record yourself in the most best moments you experience and tell yourself a message, then every time you are down and in pain, listen to that recording, you will be amazed!!
Old 31-10-2019, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CcolTonS7

but my trust was shaken because what I thought I knew turned out to be something else that crippled my entire foundation.

That trust and doubt let slip in the darkest of forces, fear and chaos. That is, after all, what the "devil" is, isn't it?

Hi,

I feel it is best to accept the reality that what we think we know is often incorrect. After being shaken a few times we can get used to those experiences and evolve the self more gracefully.

The "devil" is actually our resisating intellect. There is nothing outside of you wanting to hold you back from greater self empowerment and wisdom.

Now if you can truly appreciate that point of view, you will make good progress.

I liked the movie "I saw the devil". It depicted an example of why revenge does not work.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-11-2019, 09:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Neil, you have all the power to free yourself, there's no need to escape this reality, you have all the power, here and now.You have to be courageous, to take a stand and keep your head up no matter what happens, from all my experiences I've learnt an important thing, we are more than this and we are a lot more powerful than we can ever imagine.When I feel extremely depressed, lost and lonely, in spite of that horrible pain, I know that it's just a passing moment, that I will be just fine.Try this, record yourself in the most best moments you experience and tell yourself a message, then every time you are down and in pain, listen to that recording, you will be amazed!!

ThatMan, I believe that you do not understand the sheer gravity of my predicament.

However, thank you for your concern.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Master

Quote:
ThatMan, I believe that you do not understand the sheer gravity of my predicament.

However, thank you for your concern.

If they are so powerful how I was able to reach the Light from the pit of depression? I was extremely depressed, so so depressed that I would sleep in daylight and be awake at night, I was so messed up that everything was backwards, I was spending days without feed, I had suicidal thoughts, and look, here I am, I reached the Light!

I say what I have just said, we have all the power and we are a lot more powerful than we can ever imagine, we are not just some puppets, we can be puppets if we allow us to be puppets.
Old 01-11-2019, 12:00 PM
Master

Quote:
If they are so powerful how I was able to reach the Light from the pit of depression? I was extremely depressed, so so depressed that I would sleep in daylight and be awake at night, I was so messed up that everything was backwards, I was spending days without feed, I had suicidal thoughts, and look, here I am, I reached the Light!

I say what I have just said, we have all the power and we are a lot more powerful than we can ever imagine, we are not just some puppets, we can be puppets if we allow us to be puppets.

Ten years I have known that they have been intergrated within me. & from working out & understanding their personalities, traits & nasty deeds i have come to realize that they have been with me all of my life.

& in the last 15 years I have stayed strong & have tried all manner of spiritual & physical techniques to have them removed from myself, "to no avail".

& i fully understand the laws of free will, & these nasties have the total free will & power....(given to them "as their God given birth right")...to live where ever they choose, & they have chosen to remain totally fused/intergrated within myself "even though i totally do not want them any where near myself"

& so after many years of attempting to rid myself of them "to no avail" , I now "prey/long" constantly to the Almighty one for his assistance in having them removed. & even after many years of seriously living a life so very close to righteousness. "preying & longing" to the Almighty one for help, i still find myself in this aweful predicament.

57 years of life, in this aweful predicament..."FIFTY SEVEN YEARS"