Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-10-2019, 02:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Welcome Michael, and greetings!
Old 13-10-2019, 11:38 AM
Newbie ;)

My energy level is low, it use to be high, I could feel things. Now I'm lucky if I dont sleep all the time. I use to be able to sense "things". But i feel blocked, like something is attached and draining me. How do I raise my energy? How do I get myself back to being open and not afraid?
Old 13-10-2019, 12:29 PM
Master
This might take a couple of messages between us but we'll get this sorted. i'll get back to you shortly...
Old 13-10-2019, 01:11 PM
Master
People on here will have slightly different views on this, but I have energy research behind me and you seem to be asking on this thread so I'll do my best here.

Somewhere it seems from your message, you've made a wrong turn in life, and now on the wrong path, so all we have to do is find your right path...

Just for this week for now, just when getting into bed ask for a light shield, just in case something is attached and draining you. Think or say 'light shield please angels' - this statement has helped me so many times, and yes Angels can hear your thoughts, it only lasts 24 hrs, so re-ask every evening for a week while we look at other issues here. It's always worth remembering to occasionally ask 'archangel/angels clear my space please'...

Firstly we should look at physical energy in general for you, then energy vibrations after.

Alcohol has to be sensible... I got off the stuff only 'this year' after half a century knocking it back, and I don't miss it one bit now - doesn't fit in with doing God's work here for me. uncomfortable dreams I know about those, aching shoulders in the night as well - my support team were persuading me to stop drinking and I was protesting lol, and did I protest - they won, but for my benefit.

I know it was my support team, because one morning after a rubbish dream I thought no more alcohol, and a guide came to my mind 'while awake' that moment and said it'll be ok - about 30sh she was very nice hair style, then that evening on 'zero alcohol wine' and tea and crisps lol - then in a dream this time another guide arms open wide big smile as though to say you did it!!

So at least lower that if you do drink alcohol at all.

Just get back to me on that, and Ive got so much more to say if you're interested.
Old 22-11-2019, 01:33 PM
Master
I just want to tell you about the mouse in my house and there is a point to this - it got in a big cupboard downstairs and wife doesn't like mice running around while she's having her tea.

So it got personal after a day 'me verses the mouse' with my humane trap which it kept getting out of - so my little high vibrational dog cornered it and I needed a plan and didn't have one, tried throwing a towel on it then me and little dog went outside to throw the towel on the grass 'no mouse' - dog thinks where's it gone?

Anyway finally got it in the safe trap - point to his is it had lowered my high vibrational level with words 'come here you little ???' muzzy head lol - so good high energy words came to mind an hour later while we were walking my wife to work in town ' lovely gorgeous beautiful light' over and over in my mind, feel better factor, it works!

----------

High energy food for thought..... So how to raise your energy vibrations for better health fast - physically, mentally and 'spiritually for better connection'.

To increase energy vibrations, I have this ready for part of my talks here - would be good for kids on long car journeys I reckon, increase the energy level and de stressing of all travelling...

Also people with the 'negative/destructive voices issue that might wander on to this forum for help, so trying to do my bit for peace on earth here - so if this is a problem to 'you' then raise vibes override and bad words and you can do this and it will calm as you get more control and stop anything bad getting into your head.

For faster increased health avoid aggressive arguments that lower your vibrational level. Increase your vibes for much improved health - repeat high energy vibrational words in your mind - eg.......

lovely beaming light - gorgeous beautiful trees - sing dance be happy - caring thoughtful and bright - love and faith - lovable light and joy - glorious and divine - gorgeous beautiful day - powerful faith - radiant delightful cheery - tranquil and calm - thoughtful beautiful love - etc etc etc.

If you do this twice a day, and its not even complicated - 'mix and match' for a short while 'your choice' own time - before going to bed, either one word at a time or maybe 3 doesn't matter as long as enough words are spoken/thought to raise vibrations for better health.

Evening when retiring or and in bed, and again in the morning is good, to set you off on a good 'next day' health wise.

Prayer is powerful also - with the words, God, Jesus, Archangels, Angels, Spirit Guides, Higher Self - all 'high' vibrational energy words...
Old 22-11-2019, 04:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi
Thank you one-light for the thread I will definitely be following. I am very new to this so feel like my vibrations are a bit all over the place? I'm just starting out learning how to harness my energy I guess. So all information is welcome!
Old 24-11-2019, 07:19 PM
Master
Anyone want to comment on this? I cannot visualize items well when meditating and certainly not in colour - but this morning a Guide came to me very pretty she was in colour, and said to me 'I'm 100% normal' meaning 'she' not me don't know what thats about, we'll see on that, wifes confirmed this in the past i'm not 100% normal lol.

I know I was awake because I was working on the tinnitus - I get advise in early hours from higher knowledge correcting me daily/weekly, don't always see them but aware of knowledge, as in knowing - and when this happens tinnitus goes up, so then I have to use my mind to focus on lowering it, I have a giant hoover, sounds silly, it works it lowers it ... And today meditating 2 butterflies in full colour. Anyone else similar tinnitus/knowledge, non colour issues when meditating, or on below message?

----------

Two things I'd like to mention - many on here will already know this, but if you don't then its 'you I want to help' -

firstly unwanted voices in the mind, more than likely its the ego too strong - so you 'the self' tell it to back off and behave, or override with words love and light. As you learn to raise your vibrations this negative talk will ease.

Secondly energy vibrations - this is not how much you have as in running marathons, its the 'quality' of your energy - good and kind people usually have high vibrational energy but this can depend if this good person is 'troubled' - which lowers it considerably. Then there is a possibility of negative attachments, so raise vibrations so they can't!

You can repeat this in your mind to give you a mental boost and raise vibrations - lovely gorgeous beautiful light.

It is in my opinion with all my research on this particular topic that children when seeing spirits for whatever reason, their own Angel/Guides have given this ability' to at a tender age to 'see' will see 'good spirits' as energy vibrations will be high at such a young age, as not yet entered in the materialistic world of buying houses and paying bills.

Generally people not heavy into the materialistic world have higher vibes...

I just want to point this out on vibrations as there seems some confusion amongst the new on here, so hope this helps.
Old 28-11-2019, 09:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi one light I'm new to all of this and want to meditate so much everyday but I have a so much going on plus I'm learning still about it all and want to experience so much I'm learning my chakras bought crystals first I really want to see my spirit guides and angels and would like to be a medium at some point I've bought books researching. I think it's a great idea and would help us enormously to raise our energy. I'm still learning about vibrations also. But thanks one light and any advice and help from anyone else will be most welcoming thanks
Old 29-11-2019, 12:17 PM
Master
thanks for your reply on this Wayne - keep raising those vibrations, be kind to people 'beyond the call of duty' - learn and then wait, be patient!

Regards Steve.
Old 29-11-2019, 12:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmay005
My energy level is low, it use to be high, I could feel things. Now I'm lucky if I dont sleep all the time. I use to be able to sense "things". But i feel blocked, like something is attached and draining me. How do I raise my energy? How do I get myself back to being open and not afraid?

"like something is attached and draining me"

you probably do have something attached as as some beings can actually mess with how one feels too (they can cause a person to keep having negative emotions).. for some it can be extremely hard to raise oneself out of this.

I suggest to try to seek out healer who is capable of seeing those things and removing them. (inter-dimensional healer).