Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old Yesterday, 12:42 AM
Ascender

The Spirit Animal Oracle Cards

1) Wolf Spirit - Turn Knowledge into Wisdom

2) Hawk Spirit - Let Spirit be Your Guide (Watch for animals that appear and their symbols)

3) Rabbit Spirit (upside down) - Now is a lucky time - (Vulnerability is required.)

Saw two Sandhill Cranes flying in parallel this week, Stunning!

This spread is a keeper and I am not even sleepy!
Old Yesterday, 02:45 AM
Master

What I need to think about: 2 of Pentacles. I need to think about why on earth I feel the need to keep everyone else happy whilst I'm trying to keep on level ground.

What I need to do: 8 of Cups. Run away ... run away ... hahaha. I need to discard what isn't working and leave some of the emotionally draining aspects of my life (easier said than done, I can tell you).

Challenge: The Hermit. The never ending search ... The challenge is finding something worthwhile to replace what I need to walk away from. Either that or I'll come across another snake on the property.

Hmmm.

Oh, I forgot.

Blessing/ally: The Star. Yay baby! Something to look forward to, hot tub sex? Only kidding. The universe has my back this week. Time to make a wish methinks.