Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-03-2020, 10:49 PM
Master
Universal Consciousness and Pandemic

I am writing this to counter balance my falsely perceived Coronavirus "negative" "alarming" intuitive/psychic feelings on the current pandemic I was being accused of.

I have decided to focus on something more Positive for everyone while we've been in isolation.

There is a lot of darkness going around mostly from Fear and panic. We have to pray to our Angels and visualize that we are healthy and healed.

I wanted to talk about a strong realization I had recently while contemplating and meditating in self-isolation.

I trulu believe this crises will help us awaken to a higher consciousness, a better tomorrow.

And the awareness I was thinking of was the Christ Consciousness

As I am gazing on my Buddha statue, it literally dawned on me in a fully realized moment. That this Consciousness has been with us since the beginning of humankind. I saw the same Entity in Jesus, Buddha, and Krishna.

Now at first I felt perhaps I was picking up the vibe that they were literally the same persons. But no. I thought about it harder. And it really came to me. Very similar to what the great Master Yogananda taught and others.

God is so selfless and egoless, a piece of God, 1/3 of the Trinity or Godhead came down in human form. And it began at the beginning of time, when the material realm was created.

We know all the big ones who walked the earth. They were an Incarnation of that Christ Consciousness. Krishna, Thoth, Lao Tzu, Buddha, and Jesus.

This Consciousness is truly the Beingness of Creation, that comes out of our Transcendent Father/Mother Creator. That Consciousness is within us all as "the Holy Spirit", a guiding cosmic force of God. But when that Consciousness is suffused and fully united with a Highly evolved-ascended Master, it is called "the Son of God" as it was in Jesus, or in Buddha, "the Enlightened One", or in Yadava Krishna "Vishnu the Preserver", or what have you.

It was the Christ in Jesus that said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life" "I am the Resurrection". It was the Christ in Siddhartha that said "When you see the Dharma, you see Me", the Christ in Krishna said, "Whenever Sin increases and man falls astray, I Incarnate as an Avatar".

Richard Rohr, the Franciscan teacher does an amazing job on Oprah's Soul Sundays to explain this Consciousness.

There was a line of succession, where that Consciousness manifested more and more through each Savior throughout history. The last being Jesus, and the next will be the Second Coming. But before that happens, I truly believe the reason we don't see any Moses or Jesuses walking around as much is because it is time for that Consciousness to guide us and transform us. To transform our Society.

Now I am now all for wishful fairy tale thinking. But the lesson we will learn, and the great Light at the end of the tunnel as we pass through these labor pains of 2020, 2021-2024 is going to be us becoming a society more honoring of Gaia, our Mother Earth who truly is an embodiment of the Holy Spirit, and allowing that Christ Consciousness ro influence us to create a more interconnected, Kind, selfless society that is spiritual and less materialistic.

Namaste!

(P.S. I am not comparing myself to Yogananda. He is light years ahead of me in spiritual evolution. Just speaking from my heart).
Old 30-03-2020, 11:29 PM
Master
Hi Amilius, that was interesting, Krishna and avatars, thank you for sharing all that. My I always appreciates reading your thoughtful reflections on the Living Stream. I’ve been swimming in it the past year, it is as magnificent as you always describe with so much enthusiasm, wonder and joy. Peace.
Old 31-03-2020, 12:43 AM
Master
@ Amilius777 @Baile

It is good to see you both. It has been a while.

Am hoping your studies and travels have been fruitful.

Blessings to you both.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 31-03-2020, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
@ Amilius777 @Baile

It is good to see you both. It has been a while.

Am hoping your studies and travels have been fruitful.

Blessings to you both.
So warm, thank you guthrio. Yes, travels indeed, I’m on a sailing boat these days, riding and riding the wind. Amilius’ comment about our evolving into a truly kind society is close to what I have been shown and gifted. So too the understanding I am a perfect unlimited soul, even when I don’t know what I’m doing. Peace guthrio.
Old 31-03-2020, 03:43 AM
Seeker

About the Second Coming. March 5 i woke up(not physically woke up) in a voice singing O Holy Night. Then i notice that my mouth was moving, thats when i realized that i was the one whos singing. When i was in this part of the song:
"O hear the angels' voices
O night divine
O night when Christ was born
O night divine o night
O night divine"
I hear other voices joining me singing. My heart that time feels warm and i also share that warm through singing (its like my heart become a flashlight).

When i physically woke up and go outside the sun was brightly shining(its color was orange not the usual yellow i see every morning). And there are doves(white and grey) circling around.

What if Jesus was already here and He's Knocking at are Door.
Old 31-03-2020, 04:03 AM
Master
Hey Baile!
Long time no see. Thank you so much for that.

And nice to see you too Guthrio. I've been on and off these last two years. Im out of the loop a bit.
Old 31-03-2020, 10:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PororoWanderer
thats when i realized that i was the one whos singing. When i was in this part of the song:
"O hear the angels' voices
O night divine
O night when Christ was born
O night divine o night
O night divine"
Hi PororoWanderer. I listened to that song at Christmas every year since a very young child. And I had a beautiful epiphany about those very words several years ago. I won’t go into that, just wanted to say thank you for that beautiful heartfelt story. Doves! Birds are like love on the wing. What a blessing.
Old 01-04-2020, 03:07 AM
Master
I truly believe each and everyone of us can embody something of the Christ Consciousness. That One Consciousness we are all familiar with because we had it in the beginning with God in Heaven. When we were just pristine beings of light.

And it is a choice. Narcissism started to bloom big time in the 1960s according to Richard Rohr. Society became obsessed in it. Especially with the boomer generation and now of course mine, the millennials. It just took another form. And it bred a lot of materialism, greed, and obsession with security, money over health and love.

There have been darker times in history. But in those times the Christ Consciousness was manifested more. And to such a degree there had been many Masters walking the earth, even more than one at a time.

There is always someone on earth walking around in human form who is being inspired or empowered by that Consciousness. A master or a saint.

Rarer comes an highly evolved master teacher and there have been many. And then there is something rarer, one who is fully perfected/vessel of God and they are an Incarnation of Christ Consciousness; Avatars. Or you can call them Bodhisattvas, Saviors. But each one has been an incarnation of God the Son, the Second Aspect of the Godhead. The main ones who changed history- Krishna, Buddha, and Jesus. They are markers because through each of them as human consciousness ascends collectively so has that Christ Consciousness manifest greater from each other. Jesus being the last as I mentioned was seen for the early Jewish followers and later Christians as "God and Man united", and dying for the karma of the world up to that point in history. These avatars, now higher Spirits at one with God the Father/Mother, at his right-side, all the same Christ Entity, "God the Son" send their love and grace to true followers on Earth, even through imperfect vessels of man-made Religions made in their name. Because even the man-made religions are something of Christ Consciousness. The Church is a collective gathering of Christ Consciousness. A Sangha is a collective gathering into Buddha-Consciousness. It doesn't matter if the religion or belief system was man made. Everything in some way comes from God even if it isn't direct.

We don't have to be perfect, or some great master. We are already perfect in our soul we just need to allow our soul's consciousness to give us the right direction. Our inner guide which is connected to our Angel and Spirit Guides on the other Side. Sit, meditate, listen, let go.
Old 01-04-2020, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
We don't have to be perfect, or some great master. We are already perfect in our soul we just need to allow our soul's consciousness to give us the right direction. Our inner guide which is connected to our Angel and Spirit Guides on the other Side. Sit, meditate, listen, let go.
Very nice, your overview is the foundation of healthy, inclusive, loving spiritual work and play, regardless of one’s religion or philosophy. I’ve spent forty years learning what you summarized in four sentences.
Old 01-04-2020, 07:39 PM
Master

Curious for any thoughts on differences, if any, between Christ consciousness and cosmic consciousness. thanks