Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-08-2020, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_demi
an amazing achievement. Congrats!

Th fine-tuning that you went through is impressive, and its interesting that the body sends its signals now.

Maybe you can do a blood test and see whats changed/improved?

Indeed, it was everything I hoped it would be lol.

I'm not interested in what's changed or improved since I have been doing so many upgrades and improvements lately. It would be impossible to tell which benefits came from where. They are rolling in pretty intensely.

another gift that has came to me recently is esteem. That heightened self-esteem is part of what gave me the power to fast for so long, I was doing it out of love for my body so I could push it right up until it hit the limit pretty much. I could have gone longer, maybe 50 or 60 days, but I would have felt miserable and really I have no desire to be that skinny.

The esteem is very powerful, and no doubt is affecting my chemistry in a dramatic way. I also wouldn't be surprised if the tests that the doctors have access too would not register much of a change at all.
Old 08-08-2020, 07:58 PM
Pathfinder

The 50-60 day, as I know, was done by some Russians, including some people working on beating radiation sickness. Scary numbers.
The Russians are leaders in this extreme stuff.

The issue here is a difficult one, but I gotta share: I knew a few people that did the extreme fasts. Impressive bas***ds and bi***es. But, they died one by one. I kinda got a feel that the 40-day, Christ fast, is a once-in-a-lifetime thing (as it was for... Jesus).
10s and 20s were OK, but once you go more than once into the "when God has to refocus on YOU and... ask: dude/dudette, ***?" e.g. you do the 30-40 day distances more than once, you cut your time on Earth by years.
Yeah, OFC, you gain godlike insight, but it becomes useful in your next incarnation, kinda.
Why? One example is that after a 30-40 you need to return to eating over a 10-14 day period, and even then (as you are) keep a certain diet, often NEVER returning to previous eating habits.

I would be really interested if you did any medical tests NOW now.
If you ever do the next one, test yourself as well. At various stages.
I had some cool results, although at shorter distances.

BTW: with the forums (potentially) closing: [email protected]
This is alo to anyone doing fasting - let me know.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:22 PM
Master
Yeah I don't expect I will need another long fast for the rest of my life. I enjoyed it enough to do a 1-2 week each year but that is it.

im not much for email but im on facebook.com/corey.lupo.9
Old 09-08-2020, 05:19 AM
Deactivated Account
congratulations shivatar! you crazy but its good. lol

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 14-08-2020, 03:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
congratulations shivatar! you crazy but its good. lol

oh yeah, I'm a wild man lol