Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-06-2020, 02:13 AM
Guide

Spiritual experiences from infancy & childhood

Hello,

I was just thinking today, as I post alot of my experiences on this website... about my experiences as an infant. I was the last child born to my birth parents, and my mother is RH-. I had NDEs since before I was even born. My mom was set for an abortion, and went...but did not go through with it. The first years of my life were wrought with sickness, and a near drowning at 3 years old...my brother pulled me from the bottom of an underground swimming pool at my aunt's.

I have alot of memories that is not really deemed normal. I have uncanny ability to remember things from infancy...and I know it's real, because my parents have told me...and asked, how in the world do you Remember what our first apartment looked like, where the rooms were, where the furniture was placed...you were 6 months old. But, I do.

Here's a memory from a year old.
We had moved from our apartment to a trailer. I remember this place well. I was very afraid of my dad, and I often hid on the side of the couch, between the end table & sofa. That was where I went to hide & suck my thumb. My parents did not believe in letting children suck their thumbs, not even infants.

One day, my mom who is very social & has many friends was outside on a sunny day...talking to one of her friends. I was sitting there with my mom listening. I was only a year old, so I did not fully pay attention to what was being said....but, I do remember seeing & feeling the energy around my mom's thoughts & feelings. I remember this so well... because I distinctly remember her lying to her friends. I knew & seen how she felt & what was going on at that moment....but I learned then, that lies came from her mouth. She spoke lies, and hid her true thoughts and feelings....and I found this odd, because it didn't add up & I wondered why she lied. I was clearly intuned to the truth, but she was deliberately covering it up.

Even as an infant, I remember that day so well.
Old 19-06-2020, 05:39 AM
Elfin

Hi Colorado. My mother is also RH- . My twin died at birth and I had problems after birth in that I was un-able to swallow for a while and had to be tube fed. I also have very vivid memories from an early age , probably from about 12 months plus so no- where near as early as yours. Your story is quite remarkable.
Old 23-06-2020, 09:58 PM
MAYA EL

I too remember all the way back to my birth and even before hand when I was in the womb it's not common but there are a few out there that haven't been traumatized so much so that they forget most everything from 7yr old and before.
Old 24-06-2020, 12:32 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
I too remember all the way back to my birth and even before hand when I was in the womb it's not common but there are a few out there that haven't been traumatized so much so that they forget most everything from 7yr old and before.
Really? Thus is quite amazing. I do strongly believe that after age 7 "things" are forgotten. But to have such vivid recollection . I wouldn't wish to "pry" but how does it feel to have recollection of being in the womb? Please don't answer if it's not appropriate. I just find the whole concept quite mind blowing