Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-05-2019, 10:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Self serve, being served, it’s all the same to me. I move as things are available to me.

Absolutely. As most people do. I guess i'm one of those old fashion type people that doesn't care much to keep up with the times. I don't even have internet phone. People have told me i'm still stuck in the 90's. When i was working i got the impression that people saw me as no different than a machine so what difference would it make if i'm replaced by one. Speaking to me without looking at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe

Yes the depth is where I am looking from into all this. I’m glad you’ve noticed more through my opening header. Sometimes the surface nature of things, can take us much deeper into these kind of experiences and ourselves as one. I think it can be a natural movement to understand yourself in this, when you understand yourself as all these people in the game of life. My dark side (where I have rainbow cookies..��) understands herself as everything she rejects, resists, admires, separates out, struggles with, add to the mix the dark side of others and I’m looking at myself through it all. Attaining neutral stance, non reaction is one aspect, understanding through loving kindness is another.

There I be.

Yes, if one is aware and honest with themselves even the most subtle things can have us face or see something inside ourselves that many wouldn't normally be aware of. It can come like a huge slap in the face, a wake up call from just a simple comment or incident unrelated to you. Your subtle reactions internally.

Quote:
I think peoples reactions, are just what is moving through them, when a group come together as such, it then ripples through what you are moving through in yourself. Then boom it all unfolds as each one is. Our reactions cause reactions of some type. What kind of reaction it causes is really each persons responsibility, but sadly the external perceptions that believe another is their cause, tarnish that idea at times.

Correct and in the heat of the moment i can sometimes place blame on outward events as my mind looks of an outlet. Once i cool down, i can see more clearly and examine the situation better.

Quote:
It’s very easy on a spiritual forum to move through showing likes and admiration for others in line with what we admire, in line with our agreeable self that aligns to our understanding. It’s much harder to be accepting or even kind to that which rubs us up the wrong way.

Yep, thought that's pretty much the case in most forums. Hence "development wise" this isn't too much different than other forums i'm in that aren't spiritually related. Behind the appearances almost everyone is the same.

Quote:
Discernment is a handy tool of course, your not going to mess with the wild and aggressive types of your incapable in your reactions. You could fake it, but often those strong reactive types smell those kind of games, so they might provoke you to reveal more of what’s really going on in you. Then your in trouble!!��

I agree. Unless you are really good with your words and know what your doing. A cop or corrections officer are probably use to dealing with such a wide diversity of behaviors that most find problematic.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:56 PM
Master
Ocean Breeze, I don't have an Internet phone either, so you aren't on your own with that
Mind you, I think they may be called smart phones.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Ocean Breeze, I don't have an Internet phone either, so you aren't on your own with that
Mind you, I think they may be called smart phones.

Good, i find them annoying. People suddenly stopping in the middle of the street or stairs while i'm behind them just to text or view something. The last thing i need is more distractions. If anything i can use less.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Speaking to me without looking at me

Such an important thing to do as well. Can't connect fully without doing that.
Old 27-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Such an important thing to do as well. Can't connect fully without doing that.

Overall, i'd rather deal with a person than a machine. But i guess more and more people won't see any difference between a machine and a person as time goes on. Maybe we are machines. But i understand using whatever is available as long as it provides the service you need.

Anyways, i felt i might have touched on something with the "behind the appearances almost everyone is the same" comment. Showing admiration or indifference to the diversity of outward appearances as well as the sameness of what's behind that. Something i'm beginning to take notice of but not fully yet. Like something that's slowly becoming more and more clearer.
Old 27-05-2019, 09:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Overall, i'd rather deal with a person than a machine. But i guess more and more people won't see any difference between a machine and a person as time goes on. Maybe we are machines. But i understand using whatever is available as long as it provides the service you need.

Anyways, i felt i might have touched on something with the "behind the appearances almost everyone is the same" comment. Showing admiration or indifference to the diversity of outward appearances as well as the sameness of what's behind that. Something i'm beginning to take notice of but not fully yet. Like something that's slowly becoming more and more clearer.

Sometimes people get taken aback when you fully engage with them. Sort of coming to life again. Instead of the blank stare type thing. It's sad to see it in children especially when they stay blank behind the eyes. Then there are the children that are open and full of life to start with.
Old 27-05-2019, 10:35 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I also admit to not letting others in before me..but the waves of that "ripple effect" hasn't reached me yet...and I am forever stuck waiting for it to do so, instead of "making my own waves" until I realise that this is what everybody else is doing too...until Gandhi breaks through and goes "Be that Change You Wish to See in the World".

It is the smallest of mercies that we need to show the most gratitude for.

Thank you for that lesson and the timely reminder.
Just wanted to say that you made some good points that linked to their story.

I agree it can be hard to sometimes let other's get ahead of us when we have been waiting in line for something for a while, but when we see how they start getting huffy and whine loudly about it getting more impatience by the second, and that tension from it, kind of goes into other's spaces - comes to the light to see that we aren't that impatient. That you could wait a little while longer, and releasing the energy behind that kind of thought, to help them, helps by bringing a ripple back to them that they sent out, even tho they were growing impatient - that energy that was released upon wanting to help them created a space for them, and sometimes people are grateful for the help, while some can be more bitter when it comes to receiving it, to release that tension, and energy to help balance out the tension.

And in that showing, some mercy and gratitude in recognizing the spaces being, tho we all have our own space where our aura is - especially when in those situations the spaces get closer together, I see the spaces join, and I think the lesson is in them 'joining/shared', to help them - even in differences can go a long way~