Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-01-2018, 08:00 PM
Burntfruit

Once you know it lifts a huge burden, and fear turns into love. But yeah, some people are so arrogant and rude, I just want to let them rot.
Old 30-01-2018, 04:52 AM
Master

Sentient, thank you for responding. Yes i was referring to that thread and the forum in general. Thanks for what you said. It makes perfect sense in regards to people not responding.....
Yes you are right, im the one who has the best answer to these things, but you know how it is, sometimes you really wanna get someones input or opinion....lol
Old 30-01-2018, 06:24 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
I am the same way as most of you all, i keep it to myself for the most part except my boyfriend of 6 years..... But he doesnt like talking about it or hearing about my visions....etc..... I dont talk about it to most people because people think you're crazy with this psychic spiritual stuff. I need to be more like Lynn. Not caring about what others think!!! But yes it gets frustrating sometimes not to be able to talk about it and wondering if they even believe you have ability....because they dont know what the gift is like. People like to think its your imagination, which is not the case.

Rena,

Some of us are writing back....and the forum is giving a busy signal and wiping away the response. That's happened several times with me, just know I wrote you and it disappeared when I tried to send it. I don't have the energy to go in detail again...but I will say this. Sometimes things are symbolic, and sometimes they are projections of our own emotional states. I've noticed a lot of people who are more open get a lot of different, abstract symbols and energy flying back and forth at them. It's easy, to get confused, misinterpret, or project our own feelings on to others.

I've been wrong more than once, trying to interpret messages sent to me, and had to wait to see it unfold to understand it, and see how my own feelings colored or washed over the intent of the original message, by overthinking.

I've never seen someone who has passed over crying, I have seen one worried. That usually happens immediately after death, days for us, when one has left unfinished business. Most of them time, it's unfinished business that can be easily resolved with family. However if that is not your dads nature, then you really have to look at what you are going through at the time, and face your own emotions...because it could be that you are leaning on your fathers guidance or help, when in fact it is you who is crying inside.

Sentience is right, emotional connections make the strongest psychic abilities between people...and places, things, ect....but you have to be careful interpreting what the message is, because it's easily misinterpreted at times.

If I don't know the answer I won't post, or if I've seen somebody answer it the way I would, I won't post...it's better to guide one to their truth, instead of trying to answer it for them. Chances are, deep inside, you already know the truth...but have buried it for one reason or another.
Old 04-02-2018, 03:12 PM
Guide

There IS NO AFTERLIFE ~

There IS only LIFE ~

This Earth Life is very short and is more a dream-nightmare than LIFE!

"Those who experience the first death escape the second death" -The Gospel Of Thomas

That means if you experience EGO DEATH ........ your departure will be at WILL and not experienced as death at all ...... you will just FLY right out of the body as Pure Consciousness ~
Old 14-02-2018, 07:39 AM
Master

Colorado, thank you for responding. Someone answered my thread about my dad crying. Well i definately seen him and he was crying that night. Thats why i had posted the thread. He was crying because he cant be with me in the physical. I now know why. I see spirits and get messages, it doesnt happen constantly. But i can feel them more often than i see them. And i cherish the times i see them! Just the other night, i seen my mom and dad, side by side smiling with a bright light above them. <3
Old 14-02-2018, 08:05 AM
Master
Sharing what I know or think I know is a little bit like taking a bath. First I test the water with my big toe, and if it feels fine, then I submerse some more of myself.
Old 14-02-2018, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
There IS NO AFTERLIFE ~

There IS only LIFE ~

This Earth Life is very short and is more a dream-nightmare than LIFE!

"Those who experience the first death escape the second death" -The Gospel Of Thomas

That means if you experience EGO DEATH ........ your departure will be at WILL and not experienced as death at all ...... you will just FLY right out of the body as Pure Consciousness ~

not entirely correct specially the pure consciousness part, and flying out, na ja, some do most don't
Old 23-02-2018, 04:33 PM
Newbie ;)

I agree with many others on this forum that people aren't ready to talk about spiritual matters. So no I don't share it often.
Old 04-04-2018, 12:58 AM
Newbie ;)

If you can convince me that there is no afterlife and no meaning to life then I might be more likely to give up on life, i.e. take my life. Especially with all the current problems I have in my life, if there's no meaning to life when why should I bother? I can just tell myself that I'm sick of life...

But on the contrary I have gained spiritual and afterlife knowledge and therefore I have a reason to put up with all the negativity in life for the hope that there are actual reasons to live.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:28 AM
Master
If i ever came back from the dead i'm not sure if it would be wise to share that with others.